main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Fan From Youngsville, Louisiana

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Valens-Pax, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valens-Pax

Valens-Pax Jedi Master

Sep 9, 2005
    Hey everyone.

I live in Youngsville but grew up in Abbeville and teach there today. My wife, daughter, and I live not too far from Verot School road, more Lafayette than Youngsville.

I've been coming to TheForce.net and these boards for years, but didn't know there was an Acadiana forum. Awesome!

With ROTS over and done with, are there any other activities out there? I guess we can look forward to the series, but until then, it's kind of dead.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. My wife isn't quite the SW fan I am, nor are any of my friends. So it's awesome to find some people from around here who are!

Peace, Valens

2. GH_Reaper

GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    Greetings. I live off of Verot myself. Just of Failla road. If you are interested in any sort of gaming, you could go to Gamers' Haven. We have a SW miniatures game that is pretty fun to play. I should be working on Wednesday and could give you a demo game. Wicket the Ewok drops in on some weekends and plays. You never know when a game of SW trivial pursuit will break out either!

Check our website www.gamershavenla.com

3. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    come on down to the haven. i won't be able to make it wednesday because of work, but i most likely will stop by saturday. come by and meet me, wicket, tyler and the rest of the gamer's haven gang. also i can try to get our fearless leader swampsurfer (andre) to stop by. hope to meet you soon.

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    You rang? I'll try to make an appearance : )

Nice to have you with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.