main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Fan Gathering in SLC

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by GENERAL_FEL, Feb 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Anyone interested in helping put together a Star Wars Fan Gathering in the near future? We could turn it into an annual or monthly event with costumes, gaming, prop building, and whatnot! Conduit 2001 is coming up in May and it would be great if we could have a large presence there this year!
    Also, with the release of EP II only a little over a year away, this could be a great way to find other likeminded fans and prepare for the mass gatherings that are sure to take place. Please email me if you are interested!

ti622@yahoo.com

2001...the year the Empire conquers Earth!

TI-622
    Combat Air Support Sqdn Cmdr
    725th Alpine Stormtrooper Company
    http://www.redaxe.org/725/
    501st Stormtrooper Legion / Vader's Fist
    http://www.501st.com
    MESS WITH US AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    While I have heard from a few people so far, I am asking for everyone out there to help spread the word about the Salt Lake City Chapter of Star Wars FanForce. We will be planning a meeting in the first half of March, with various locations still being considered. If you have any ideas for a great meeting place, please email me.

3. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    It should be a large place that serves refreshments and plenty of space for plastic light saber deuling. Let me know before you do it I will drop it ou on the air.

Darion

4. Jocast_Nu

Jocast_Nu Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2001
    Are the plans for a gathering going forward?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.