main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Fan Series

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dan-yoda, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Hi, everybody! This is my first post on TFN, so I'm very exited! I also thought you might want to know that I REALLY wanted my user name to be Yodaman. With that said, I really want to do fan series, and I started one called the Clone War Chronicles. When I mean series, I'm talking about a series of fan fictions, not fan films (think T.V. series). It will have about 27 episodes and have fan art, fan site, and other goodies. I talked to someone here named Britney about it, and she said I should pick another subject due to the upcoming Clone Wars cartoon. I was hoping that you guys could pick the subject for me. I'll let you decide based on these choices:

1. Clone Wars Chronicles
    2. Series that serves as a prequel for TFN's Episode VII
    3. New Jedi Order Chronicles
    4. Galactic Civil War Chronicles
    5. Sith War Chronicles
    6. Series continuing the adventures of the characters from the Invasion of Theed Adventure Game.
    7. Rogue Squadron Series
    8. Bravo Squadron Series
    9. Series based on the adventures of Han and Chewbacca
    10. Series based on the adventures of Lando.
    11. Series based on the adventures of characters I made up for the Roleplaying Game- takes place in Sith era.
    12. Jedi Apprentice Series
    13. Jedi Quest Series
    14. Series based on the adventures of Jango/Boba Fett.
    15. Series based on the adventures of Captain Panaka/Typho.

Well, those are all the ones I could think of. Please respond to tell me which one to do. Thank you for all your time.
    Yodaman.

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Welcome to our board dan-yoda If you are going to post in this board. "The Saga" Please read the time line according with "Saga"

The clones? sounds good. Something with Anakin?

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Also, this is more suited to Writer's Resource, FanFilms, or anything like that. Welcome to the madness!

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I vote for the Sith Wars. Can I be in on writing it? :D

5. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.