DFW, TX Star Wars Fandays II

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Xacuteorder66, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xacuteorder66 Jedi Padawan

Who's ready for Star Wars Fandays II ? Fandays I was awesome. Jewel Staite (kalie from Firefly) is attending, as well as Steve Sansweet head of Lucasfilm Fann Relations. Also a few other celebreties, not very many posted right now. The link is http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Home/Home.html Until later take care and remember. "May The Force Be With You"
  2. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Will be down for this again!! Looking forward to it.
  3. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Do you guys have a suggestion on which day is the best? I can only go for part of one day.
  4. Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Knight

star 3
    Saturday is almost always the best. You might check the schedule as it gets closer to see if there's a particular Q&A you want to go to though. It seems like those tend to be late Sat morning or early Sat afternoon for the bigger guests if I remember right?
  5. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks! Sounds like a plan.[face_peace]
  6. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Yep, Saturdays are usually busiest. If you're looking to score deals from the vendors, Sunday afternoon is your best bet though...

Assuming I am not double booked, will be there on Sat...the last few years there have been martial arts events I've been needed at out of town on the same weekends as the Plano shows...just like the Dec. parade. Hopefully the schedule is more accomodating this year!
  7. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Check the thread in the MidSouth forum for more details, FanForce members from several states will be there!
  8. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    With AmidalaStarkiller's permission, I am doing a run of MidSouth badges for the convention for $1.00 a pop. They will be available for pickup at the MidSouth table when the doors open. :D
    Money raised will be used to offset the cost of getting a cool prize for our raffle that weekend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.