main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars fanfilm looking for more extras!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Neszis, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys, I'm still alive, and so is this epic fanfilm, Echoes of Injustice! It's come to crunch time now in the last phases of production, and I'm looking for some actors for quick roles. If you think you fit the role but can't make the times, still talk to me about it. If you know someone who would fit the role, I'd really appreciate it if you talked to them about it, and if they fit and you get them involved, you will be credited as well. Here are the positions needed, the approximate descriptions, and the dates you will be needed.

URGENT NEED: JEDI DOWNE - Looks 30 or older, male. In decent shape. Must be able to weild a lightsabre. Preferable if you can speak in a British accent. Needed August 24th, all day after 12:00.

URGENT NEED: MAN - looks like 40s or older, preferably has a beard. Needed for 3-4 hours during the daytime of July 25th.

REBEL GUARD - looks 25 or older, male, in decent shape or better. Few speaking lines. Needed for a short amount of time during the daytime and/or afternoon of July 27th.

JEDI 3 (alien) - 5'9' or taller male, will be made into an alien. In decent shape. Must be able to weild lightsabre. If you have a mask or makeup skills, you would be appreciated on this shoot as well. This is a strenuous role. Needed all day on July 31st.

GUIDE IN ALLEYWAY - Previously played by Ross (I wouldn't mind if you reprised your role, but I'd also love it if you took a stab at Jedi 3 or Downe). Looks 25 or older, male, in decent shape. Needed for a short period during the daytime of August 6th.

WOLF ALIEN - A large, burly alien that looks like a wolf. Will be heavily makeuped. Will be fighting. Needed during the evening of August 6th.

Take a look at these roles, and think if you or someone you know fits them. Call me any time of day or night at 727-452-1987. I'd prefer a phone call, but you can also e-mail me at aaron (at) plpfilms (dot) com. Thanks!

Aaron.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
  3. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    Woops! That first one, Jedi Downe, is needed on July 24th, not August.

Aaron.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey Arron nice to read you.. we always think of you and miss you...keep in touch

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    HEY Arron more then glad to reprise my role and do more for you or play another part. I can bring props and costumes for you on any of the days you need. Let me know when and where.

6. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Sounds like a great project and I would love to be a part of it. The only part I think I would be qualified to play is the wolf alien. I'll try to give you a call later or shoot you an email.

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    [face_sick] It was hotter than the 3rd ring of Hades and the boys toughed it out until they all fell out from heat prostration. Ross got pretty sick, but he'll survive. Making fan films is not an easy process especially when your location is 110 degrees in the shade. There was the hope of some cloud cover, but it came too late to rescue our valiant thespians. It was great watching them work and Aaron is a really talented director. I was glad I had brought along extra costumes but I wish I would have brought a tarp and a ton block of ice. Looking forward to the next shoot, but really hope the heat wave breaks before then. We really enjoyed the work and can't wait to get back in to the thick of it next time.

Will bring lots more water and ice next time. Thanks for the experience Aaron.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Woh!! Guys..always!!!! bring extra water and ice during the summer months and even when it's not summer. It is really hard to start a heart on someone from heat stroke. !!!! I hope Ross is okay.

I don't know if any of you remember tha 18 year kid that died a few years back from heat exhaustion...they could not get his heart started...and he worked for a landscaping comapny and they had plenty of water...you need to always stay in the shade as much as possible and drink lots of water not matter what. If this happens again put ice in the arm pits, behind the neck, and where pressure points are to cool the body down fast. I'll gladly give some basic summer first aid to anyone who wants it.

Take care Ross ( I may be out of work tomorrow..I injured my eye and have to have eye surgery).

But call me and let me know how he is doing.
    Marie

9. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    HEY everyone, Im doing fine, just got over heated some. Got alot of rest and sleep but Im back on feet again and looking forward to working for Arron some more. The young man is great to work for and its alot of fun to work with him.

I got to play a jedi this time,even thou I will die in this film, still its great. We have to do some more shooting this week to finish up the stuff we didnt get today becuase I got over heated. All in all it was a BIG thrill to do. If you can get a chance and feel you can play some of the parts or help out in way please contact Arron ASAP. He will be doing shooting all week and just about everyday he said till goes away to school.

10. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Thanks for the first aid guides. I put ice packs on his axillary points and got him rehydrated. He was pretty wiped for the rest of the day, but about 10pm he was feeling pretty good. Another thing about the heat is to NOT drink copious amounts of water immediately after getting overheated. Suck on ice cubes first to bring the body temp down and get heavy, hot clothes off of the victim. I think Ross would have felt much better, much faster if we had gotten him out of his Jedi costumes sooner and if he had taken smaller quanities of water until he started feeling cooler. It turned in his stomach and that's when I knew it was time to call it a day. I did keep bringing them water throughout the shoot and cool, wet cloths, but eventually Ol Sol won out and we had to wrap. Sodas are not good for rehydrating either. They make the body MORE thirsty. Keep lots of water and sports drinks like Gatorade and Powerade on hand. They restore balance to the electrolytes and salts your body sweats out. Anyway, we are hoping the next shoot will be indoors and/or on a much cooler day. Perhaps we should start at sunrise next time when it is still a little cooler from the evening.

Marie I hope your eye is alright. Dang, must have been a rough day for us all yesterday.

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep!! They got me into surgery with in a few hours. and I just look like someone gave me one heck of a black eye. Have some good pics from the docs office and I'll be on his website!! Cute doc too!!

Could have been a lot worse, no damage to the eye ball itself...thank goodness!!!

12. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Aaron, long time no see since TN, it was nice to run into you at the premier. I've got my Sandy and Leighann's got her new X-wing plus after this weekend we'll have the Jawa back.
    E-mail me if you are shooting after this coming weekend.
    Later

13. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Bert, youre thinking of me (Jace) not arron :) I was working on the film, and met you in TN (TRU) and again at the premire. I have since dropped the film due to lack of interest among the group members. The film was at its strongest when we were known as the "darkside" fanforce chapter, but when that split happened, we lost a few members and pretty much lost the film as well. Aaron was doing a seperate film, and is quite good at what he does. Just clearing that up :) -Jace

14. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    Haha, when I read that I thought "Oh no, I'm supposed to have met this guy recently...I don't remember it at all! Quick, make something up!" :D

We'll be shooting On August 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, at your convenience, anytime during daylight hours. The 1st after 5 o'clock is taken, but everything else, I'll work around your schedule. Which would you be able to do best?

Aaron.

15. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Arron I just called Chris Fields to talk to him about stunt work for you, waiting for him to call me back and I posted about the trooper stuff for you also.

16. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    WOW, THAT was embarrasing!:D [face_blush] Thanks for clearing that up Jace.
    Aaron, sorry but we cant make it on weekdays, I work construction so I never really know exactly when I get home. We'd love to be a part of this, but ever since moving here we have to keep all trooping to weekends only.
    Let me know though.
    Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.