main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Star Wars Fanfilm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by _JediKnight_, Mar 31, 2004.

1. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I am in the pre-production phase for a short star wars fanfilm. If I can get it done in time I am going to submit it for the star wars fanfilm awards. So as you can tell from this it isn't going to take very long to make this movie.

I am in need of help on this project so if any of you are interested in helping (being a member of the crew, actor, etc.) let me know.

Details on the story are in short supply right now, as I am in the middle of writing the script. But here is a brief summary of the story:
    It is about a star wars fan who gets recruited to be a stormtrooper (this will make sense when you read the script). He is at an imperial training facility on tatooine. While there he runs into trouble with tusken raiders, jawas, and a bounty hunter (Boba Fett). The movie will be short, about 15 minutes long, and will be really funny.

I will post more details as they become available.

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    If you're planning on producing this fairly soon (within the next couple of months), I could help with costuming. Except armour. Can't do that. Clothing, though, that I can do. As long as I'm not paying for it, since I'm broke.

Dana

3. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    That would be good. I am planning on having it completely done by the middle of June. The type of costumes I would need would be for people who live on tatooine (that's where the movie takes place).

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    That probably wouldn't be too hard to throw together.

Dana