main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars FanFilm

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Tech_Krill, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    FINALLY I found a place to get a hold of you guys. I kept coming back here to find that this board had been inactive for months, and now there's a post from yesterday.

This is Dan from back in the day when we held auditions at your FanForce Chapter for a film, ironically entitled 'Revenge of the Sith' (now stolen by George, but I can't say anything...)

The tentative renaming of the film is 'Dark Legacy' and we've gone through a script search and a laptop theft that...conveniently...took the whole script with it.

I tried to contact you through Stacey, but that didn't work out, so now I get a chance to try the boards.

Anyway, Riachia, you're still welcome to the part of Sanashi, and if you have AOL IM or an e-mail address I can use, I have several concept pictures for the costume for your character.

The film has taken a leap forward in ambition and design, with a rewriting of the script (pseudo-necessary since the script was stolen...ON my laptop...) and our props are starting to come in, our X-wing cockpit has been completed and painted, and we've begun construction on 2 more sets.

I just need a good way to stay in weekly, at least, contact with you so we can discuss.

Thanks, and I hope you were still interested in the film.

2. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I would love to, Daniel. The Fandom Menace has been through some changes. We will be more involved in the future

3. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    The problem is this: I read a thread that you were going to be moving to West Virginia sometime at the end of the school year.

That leaves a small window of oppertunity considering the fight training involved, filming the scenes, and your move.

We can make exceptions, sure, but we were planning on starting principle photography in June, like we were planning on doing this year, but so many complications prevented it.

With the year ahead, we hope we'll be ready in time. At the rate things are going, it'll be quick.

Anyway, let me know what's going on with the move. If needbe, we need to have time to cast a new actor. But we'd love to have you :)

4. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    That was back in August.The plans of moving is up in the air. We are weighing the pro's and con's. I would have said something if it was going to interfere with the movie.

5. Cuban_Menace

Cuban_Menace Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2004
    Hey Tech I live in Pembroke Pines. If you need any kind of help let me know. This is the first time I have visited the Fanforce section and recognized your name from the Fanfilms Forum.

PM me if you could use any help or another actor.

6. Ducky

Ducky Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    Same here tech. I need to film something! I'm dying a little inside. My camera died. I have some minor edit software the best being my alarmDV a good cpu and I'm trained in sword play. I also have a 6 foot naboo fighter and a 5 foot falcon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.