main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars fantasies, dreams, and other strange things.

Discussion in 'Archive: San Jose, CA' started by Grand_Admiral_Ponzy, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Ponzy

Grand_Admiral_Ponzy Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2004
    Hello, I just thought it would be cool to know about different dreams, illusions you've had about star wars. To make things short, what would your role be in the Star Wars galaxy (jedi, imperial, smuggler, etc.)? or have you ever had a star wars dream?

As for me, I had this dream that I was out on the streets and all of a sudden I saw a girl (around 17 y.o.), but she had a highly decorated cloth over her eyes and wore jedi robes. My first impresion was her beauty, I can't completely recall her picture but her aura was of beauty and grace. I recognized her as a miraluka a species strong in the force. (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8872/111miraluka.html for more info on miraluka) I had a conversation with her, but it has been forgotten because my alarm clock woke me up and so i left to school with a feeling of mystery and mysticism.

please forgive my spelling. english is not my first language.

Grand Admiral Ponzy

[image=http://www.geocities.com/ponzy_64/lukeskyponzy.jpg]

2. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    "The Force" was based on the concept of Ki or Chi (depending on your preference). I think anyone who spends time seriously studying any martial art gets a few delusions of grandure.

If I were living in the SW universe, I'd probablly end up as a day-dreaming accountant, or some other unexciting job. See, I know I'd never make it as a jedi, and, bluntly, I hate guns. Kinda limits your options in the combat-heavy environment. I might work in the rebel supply depot, or put together propaganda posters. :)

3. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    My dream is to meet Ray Park. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.