main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - Fate Of The Galaxy ( Timetravel AU RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    Episode 3, Senator Amidala

Grievous voice changed as he threatened her. he stood up to his full height, which was intimidating and opened his cape. She could see lightsabres hanging at his belt. she gulped. this truly was a monster. she had heard rumors at the senate that several jedi had been killed by grievous. but it was always only a rumor. now she could see it was true. what an incredible warrior this creature must be. and he alone was in charge of this army, holding her prisoner.

"I could just kill you right now and the Jedi would never find out. That is, until they find your pretty head detached from your life-less body." defiance crept back into her as she said "you will loose all power to negotiate when you kill me. and you know that!" she felt sick again as she always did in the morning. "must be morning then?!" she thought and smiled weakly.

Tag: episode 3 people
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Episode 6, palpatine

deathstar

Palpatine flashed his evil and cunning smile at yoda as the emperor sensed his stormtroopers filing into the room. his attacks got stronger and stronger and more daring since his troopers had their blasters on master yoda. but then he could feel another presence in the room. one he didnt account for. it was that rebel general solo.

Yoda now smiled at him "surprised are you?" and the little green frog lept into the air and the two lightsabres collided in a powerful blow. this was a turn of events the emperor didnt foresee. but it didnt matter. he had dealt with yoda once, he would do it again.

Episode 6 people

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

Han Solo stood poised in the doorway to the elaborate throne room of the second Death Star, blaster pistol raised in his right hand. The stormtroopers, which he had followed to this level of the battlestation, turned awkwardly at Solo's approach.

"'Bout time you took notice," Han mumbled under his breath.

Were they so stupid that they couldn't detect him following them after all this time?

No matter, he was just enjoying the moment. If stormtroopers could show emotion through their white buckets, Han imagined it would be something mixed between shock and stupidity. With this in mind, he squeezed the trigger on the blaster, taking out the trooper closest to him.

Almost in unison, the troopers gathered their composure and opened up with return blasterfire of their own. His plan had worked. Instead of focusing their efforts on Luke and Yoda, they were out to eliminate a more immediate threat - him.

Han immediately bolted across the expense of the open room, occasionally firing off a shot behind him, and squated down behind one of the large control stations flanking either side of the room.

The glow and hum of lightsabers accompanied the sound of blaster fire as Han continued to knock down the assaulting troopers. A lucky shot managed to come in contact with the outcropping beside him, creating a small explosion. Han shielded himself as a shower of sparks rained down onto his back.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea, afterall

As Han continued to fire back on the troopers, he couldn't help but hope that the those rebels - including Lando, Leia and Chewie - out there in space and down on the moon of Endor were holding their own. They were all making a big sacrifice for the Alliance and he hoped it didn't end in tragedy for any of them.

TAG: Episode 6 characters

3. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC: Darth Maul ~ Episode I

~Darth Maul's double-bladed sith lightsaber cut through another Naboo Royal Guard as he continued to make his way toward Queen Amidala. There would be no one to stop him, he assured himself.

The number of lives he had taken was already inumerable, yet he delighted as the blood of each was spilled on the account of his hands.

The Queen and her ontourage were just up ahead. To Maul's dissatisfaction he saw that another, younger Jedi had joined in with the elder one. This young Jedi wielded a blue lightsaber. Then another figure came into view.

Maul sliced through another opponent and concentrated on the battle. Yet a small part of his attention was focused on this other being. He was clothed, intirely in black. Yet he was no Sith. And he ran toward the Queen and the two Jedi Knights. Maul did not know who he was, or where he had come from. Yet he had a sickening feeling he didn't want to know.

He took one last glance at the mysterious figure than turned with a frighteningly quick swing. It sliced straight the the torsoes of two more Royal Guards. He was close now.

He chopped down another enemy then took a gigantic leap toward the Queen and her posse. Landing just a few meters in front of them, Maul touched down to the ground without a noise. His lightsaber twiled, and a snarl covered his face. Now the Queen's death would be added to his count. Along with the fall of the two Jedi that stood before him~

Tag: Episode I people.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Mace Windu ~ Episode III

~Mace Winud emerged from his chamber, focused on the task ahead. He was ready. For anything. He walked along the corridoors of the Temple to where we was to meet Kenobi and Skywalker, who would aid him on the mission ahead.

He reached the two other Jedi and gave them a nod.
    "Let's go." He said simply. Then he strode off ahead of them. They walked to the nearest set off Turbo-lifts. Mace boarded and the others followed. The lift took them to the Hangar Bay, where the Jedi cruiser was prepped and waiting for them.

Mace boarded the cruiser and awaited take-off.~

TAG: Episode III people.

4. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as Panaka (Ep.I)

When he finally caught up with the group, Panaka skidded to a halt. He slowly turned when he saw a red lightsaber out of the corner of his eye. "What the...?"

TAG: Episode I...

[b]IC:[/b] as Grievous (Ep.III)

[i]you will loose all power to negotiate when you kill me. and you know that![/i]

Well, he had to admit...she had him there... Frustrated, the droid General lunged forward and stopped face-to-face with the Senator. He stared into her beautiful eyes. Then he paused. He wasn't going to let this worthless human get to him. He was a General for the Separatists. This Senator meant nothing to him. The Jedi were the real prize. He slowly backed off and tried to cool his temper...

[b]TAG:[/b] Episode III...

5. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Episode 3, Senator Amidala

Padme could see grievous back of a little after she said that. "Must have hit a nerve now have I?" Dooku must have given the general explicit instructions to not harm her. but no matter what it was she relaxed slightly as the immediate threat seemed over for now. she wondered what the general wanted from her, here and now?

Episode 3 people

6. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Zam Wesell, Coruscant Landing Platform

Zam knew her shot had not hit Senator Amidala, but had hit instead the Senators assistant, Representative Binks.

She smiled and thought: At least I got that stupid Gungan that was always following her around.

Unfortunatley, she had failed to kill Senator Amidala. She was'nt sure how she was going to explain this to Jango...

Zam lowered her rifle and waited for Jango to contact her.

TAG: Jango (Lord Maul)

OOC: DarkSithDrew, could you please start off Moff Jerjerrod and Admiral Piett for me, as I have no idea where they should start.

7. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Episode2, Senator Amidala

Still bloodstained the senators party entered the chancellors office. Palpatine rose immediately and concerned from his chair and came around his huge desk to greet the senator.

Episode 2 people

OOC: GM could you write something for me here since noone is playing this character?! ;)

8. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC:Jerjerrod-Lennox and TheEmperorsProtege I cant at the moment, but when I get back I would be happy to :) .

9. KenobisHeir

KenobisHeir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    OOC: I'm a bit confused, do I write Yoda in each storyline (say I write his battle against Palpy in episode VI, then write his trip on the Millennium Falcon in episode V, and then write him on Dagobah in episode IV)?

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I'm not positive, but I think that's how it works. Did you post all three Episodes in your character sheet?

11. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

IC: Luke Skywalker, Time Traveller

Luke gasped as he sensed a disturbance in the Force and turned around, igniting his green-hued lightsaber, not caring what the others would think. He saw a red and black-tatooed faced man, igniting a red double-sided blade. Luke did not recognize this strange man, but he approached him slowly, looking back at the others.

TAG: Episode I

OOC: I'll do my Episode VI post later.

12. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: KenobisHeir ,yes thats how to do it :)

~Episode 2~

Still bloodstained the senators party entered the chancellors office. Palpatine rose immediately and concerned from his chair and came around his huge desk to greet the senator.

"Greetings, Senator. What has happened, were you attacked again?". Palpitine asked, in his usual tone. He knew that she had but he had to play his part. He was more concerned about his appreanctice Dooku, and how Yoda would handle him.

[b]~Episode 5~[/b]
    [b]Admiral Piett[/b] sat in the room with [b]Darth Vader[/b], he would asist him if need be. He had his troops standing by, he would make sure that he was well protected, and make sure Bespin would not fall to the Rebels.

[hr]

[b]~Episode 6~[/b]

[b]Moff Jerjerrod [/b] began to gather more troops. He had heard the action in the Emporer's chamber. He knew that general [b]Solo[/b] was here, he knew that the troops would eventually all probably be killed, they wern't worth the money it cost to feed them he thought. He would have to deal with [b]Han[/b] himself.

[hr]

[b]IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi ~Episode 3~[/b]

As Obi-Wan finished consulting his padawan, he heard the sound of footsteps coming along the corridors. He turned to see his friend, Jedi Master [b]Mace Windu [/b] appoach them. He gave a nod as he got closer.

[i]"Let's go."[/i]

Obi-Wan looked at his padawan and signaled him to follow. This would not be an easy mission...for him or his padawan, even for [b]Mace[/b]. [b]General Greivous[/b] was a worthy advasary, he had killed many Jedi. Many of them Obi-Wan's friends. Obi-Wan could not let feelings interfere with the mission though, he could never give in to his feelings, it would only lead to the darkside.

Obi-Wan then followed his fellow Jedi through the temple to the hanger where there ship was waiting.

[b]Tag: Episode 3[/b]

13. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Episode V, Admiral Piett.

Piett sat in the room with Lord Vader, he did not know why he had called him here.

He knew that the Rebels had landed on Bespin and he had to make sure that the planet did not fall under the influence of the Rebels.

"Why did you summon me, My Lord?" he asked.

TAG: Episode V people

[b]IC: Episode VI, Moff Jerjerrod[/b]

Jerjerrod led the troops towards where the fightinh was tsking place.

He knew that the troops that had been sent may be able to deal with General Solo, but they needed backup, and fast.

He had a few special surprises for the smuggler...

He saw General Solo straight ahead and ordered his troops to attack.

"Kill him now!

[b]Tag: Episode VI people.[/b]

14. KenobisHeir

Jun 27, 2005
    OOC: There's nothing going on with Yoda in episodes IV and V, so I'm going to write him in episode VI only for now.

IC: Yoda, Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Yoda blocked the flurry of attacks sent by his very powerful oponent, Darth Sidious, whom most of the galaxy knew as Emperor Palpatine. A powerful opponent, he was. Yoda felt the oncoming barrage of stormtroopers, but soon after felt the presence of Han Solo. That would take the troopers off his hands so he could fully concentrate on Sidious once more.

Yoda jumped and flipped every which way to try and confuse his enemy, but there was no such luck, for Sidious knew his every move, and every move that would come next.

Tag: Characters from RotJ

15. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC: Darth Maul ~ Episode I

~Maul paced in front of the group waiting for the force to tell him when to move. It would tell him when the Jedi would be most vulnerable, and when it did, he would strike.

Suddenly the mysterious man clothed in black stepped forward. He reached down to his side and acitvate-

A Lightsaber?!?!? Maul was stunned. Where had this man come from. He pushed the thought aside. He had no time for that. All he needed to concentrate on was eliminating three Jedi all by himself. This would be a great test. Surely his master would give him the rank of Sith Knight, rather than apprentice, if he prevailed.

Maul raised his gloved hand and and picked up a large chunk of concrete from the broken water fountain. He raised it in the air, then with a motion of his hand he sent the concrete flying at the mysterious Jedi, the one clothed in black, whom had stepped forward. At the same time he lunged himself at the other two Jedi Knights, attacking with great anger and wrath.~

Tag: Episode I people.

16. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Episode 2, Senator Amidala

chancellors office

"Greetings, Senator. What has happened, were you attacked again?". Amidala looked at him puzzled. she would have assumed that he already knew given his sources everywhere and what a public display it was. "it is good to see you again chancellor" she said "if you please excuse our rather improper attire, but representative binks was shot on our way here" she had tears in her eyes, but fought them back. "we all know who is behind these attacks" she paused for emphasis "count dooku!" she looked at the chancellor and waited for his reaction

Tag: episode 2 poeple
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 6, Palpatine

deathstar

Palpatine was still heavily consumed fighting master yoda. the little green jedi was more of a match to him now than he was before. maybe palpatine was too sure of himself just like the jedi were when he had overthrown them. but then he felt a familiar presence. a presence that brought the cunning smile to his face again. He could feel and then see Moff Jerjerrod approaching with even more troops. this will turn the tide of battle, the emperor thought and attacked more fiercely again.

Tag: episode 6 people

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

"Kill him now!

No sooner had those word been uttered, than more blaster bolts entered into the fray. Han cursed under his breath and ducked further down behind the control station. He flinched as bolts continuously pelted against the station's side, slowly wearing it down. He needed to find another place to take cover...and fast.

Cautiously, he poked his head around the side of the station and fired off a few shots to ensure that any immediate threats were taken care of. He heard the scream of two troopers as his bolts hit their marks. Han managed to crack a small smile.

Feeling more relieved, he began to scan the room, looking for someplace he could run. The smoke and blaster bolts were making this easy task difficult, but he managed to find another control cubicle just a small distance away.

Rising up to make his move, he managed to catch a glimpse of the Imperial officer who had entered the room moments before and issued the order to kill him. Han sneered in his direction and before sprinting across to his next hiding place, he released a few shots off at him, hoping to burn a nice, clean hole in the middle of his chest.

TAG: Episode 6 characters

18. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    IC: Steve

Steve woke up with a minor hangover. "What did i do last night." He looked to his right to find a female Rodian laying next to him, he had no idea who she was, she was mildly attractive, but probly not one he would approach while sober. "Im going to have to control myself from now on." He stepped out of bed and got himself ready for work.

He knew he was probly going to be late, but he didnt rush, he knew he was the best cook at his resturaunt, and wouldnt be fired for something so trivial, even though this wasnt the first time this had happened. He stepped out of his house and began walking the block he had to walk for public transportation. On the way there, a bum asked him for change, Steve declined in a gracious manner. A few moments later he got on the bus and was on his way. He dreaded the talk he was going to have with his boss when he arrived, but knew it was only his fault.

Tag: Episode 2 people

19. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Jango Fett ~Coruscant, Docking Bay

~Jango's gloved fist connected hard with the bright red land speeder which he was hiding behind, when he saw who'd been shot. A metal dint appeared on its side. Knowing some Gungan had been shot brought no pleasure to him either. He had seen the blood splatter but it wasn't enough. He had to pursue. Jango switched on his comlink and spoke to Zam.

"You weren't going to pursue them? Come on, we need to kill her. My employer will be furious if he does not see her head on his plate. Well that's how some Neimodian described it anyway. Now let's go!"

Jango withdrew a time bomb, with one quick hand motion, and clicked several buttons. He set it for one minute, then flipped back a switch on his jetpack. He rocketed off, expecting his colleague to follow him in her speeder, but he didn't look behind.

Sailing through the cold, raining Coruscant sky, Jango angled himself towards Chancellor Palpatine's office, right under the main Senate Chamber. Thoughts raced through his head. If he could kill the Chancellor here and now, as well as Senator Amidala, he would surely get a great reward from Darth Tyranus. And he would get the joy of spilling more than just one persons blood. He could possibly kill the whole Nabooian party, heading for the Chancellors office.

Withdrawing his Westar-34's, he heard the explosion from behind. Grinning underneath his helmet, Jango continued on. A few minutes later, the Chancellor's office was in sight. Flipping on his comlink, Jango spoke to Zam.

"Zam, go into the building. I'll stay outside the window."

Jango flew on and hovered right outside the Chancellor's window, and, holding both blasters, started to fire rapidky. He only hoped that he would succeed in hitting someone.~

TAG: TheEmperorsProtege -Ep II Padme Amidala, Jerjerrod-Lennox - Ep II Zam Wessel, DarkSithDrew - Temporarily Ep II Palpatine.

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn ~Naboo, Theed Courtyard~

~Raising his lightsaber above his head, blocking several of the warriors attacks, and jumping back a few meters, Qui-Gon Jinn pointed his green blade at the hooded Sith. He angled his blade in an aggressive stance and frowned.

Who is this... Sith? Is he even a Sith? Qui-Gon wondered. He started to circle his new opponent, keeping his lightsaber pointed at the supposed Sith. He could feel th Dark Side of the Force surrounding the red and black tatooed man and it worried him.

Then he realized this man was the cloaked figure he had fought before on Tatooine, when he had taken Anakin Skywalker to his ship. And he realized this with horror. This 'Sith' had defeated him with ease.

Then his attention turned to the man in black robes. It seemed similar to the Jedi robes, and Qui-Gon wondered who he was and where he came from. He had blonde hair, which came down in a type of mop, and he held a lightsaber coloured the smae colour as Qui-Gon's: Green. The mysterious Jedi look-a-like wore knee high black boots, and a black glove on his right hand. His haircut, Qui-Gon realized, was almost identical to young Skywalker's.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, the Jedi Master turned to his aprentice[/b[, Obi-Wan Kenobi and gave an order.

"Obi-Wan get behind him!"

Qui-Gon then looked back at the Sith.

"Who are you and where did you come from? I feel the Dark Side surrounding you. What are you?"~

TAG: Veraden - Darth Maul, darthnick11 - Luke Skywalker, Dubya_Scott - Captain Panaka, starwarsbeauty - Padme Amidala, Darth_White - Anakin Skywalker.

IC: Anakin Skywalker ~Coruscant, Temple Cruiser~

~Studying the controls in the front, Anakin Skywal

20. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    OOC: didnt quite get in your post what the explosion was. gotta assume it was the window being shattered?!
    btw GM anyone playing the jedi in episode 2?

Episode 2, senator amidala

chancellors office

Padme was talking to palpatine as all of a sudden everything around her erupted in fire. she was thrown back on the floor as an explosion destroyed the window to the chancellors office. harsh wind came inside since they were really high up and the automatic fireextinguishers were doing their job and put out the fire. glasssplinters were everywere. she found several of her party cut by them. one of the guards actually fatally wounded it seemed. she got up. "chancellor? where..." she could see him lying behind his mighty desk. though he was much closer to the explosion he didnt even have a scratch. "I'm alright." he said out of breath and shocked. "Seems like I got lucky" he dusted his robe of the splinters. senate guards all around him as she finally spotted him. a man in armor hovering outside the window holding a blaster. and that blaster was firing deadly bolts at them. the senate guards tried taking him down but he was fast and evaded their bolts. more and more guards entered the room and defended the chancellor and her.

padme was heavily shielded by her guards. she could hardly see what was going on. they ushered her outside into the hallway just as the senate guards did the same for the chancellor. in the doorframe several senate guards were making a stand and firing at the bountyhunter outside. some of them had already been killed inside the office, but it seemed like they could draw him back.

the remaining guards pushed them in the direction of a secure shelter. "come with me senator. you will be safe there"Palpatine said and she saw his fear for her life in his eyes. she reluctantly agreed. she would have wanted to find out just who this bountyhunter is and whom he was working for. she hoped that maybe the jedi could help. she was sure he was sent by count dooku. she would have to look into that as soon as this crisis was over. they all made their way to the chancellors secure shelter.

Episode 2 people

21. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    Epsisode 2: Zam Wesell.

As soon as she recived Jango's orders, she saw him rocket off towards the Chancellor's office.

Zam, stuffed the snipers rifle into the compartment inside her sleek speeder, and followed him, the speeder emitting it's familiar howl as she gave chase.

She had to get revenge on that miss, it may be costly. She knew herself and Jango would be in trouble if this attempt failed.

As soon as she arrived at the Senate building, she lept out of her speeder and into the building, shooting guards as she went.

Zam then heard the explosion. Looks like Jango has joined the party.
    She thought.

Zam immediatley saw the Senator, her bodyguards and the Chancellor running towards her.

She smilied, knowing her chance was here.

She immediatley fired on them, using a desk as cover.

Tag: Episode 2 people.

[b]Episode 6: Moff Jerjerrod[/b]

He saw General Solo sneer at him behind the console, he gave him a malcious grin.

The Moff then saw two troopers go down and he ordered to his troops: "Use a pincer movement, block him in!"

Jerjerrod then saw Solo run and get a few shots at him, he deodged them easily.

"After him!, use the pincer movement again!2

The troops closed in and Jerjerrod could'nt help but supress a smile.

Solo was trapped....

[b]TAG: Episode 6 people.[/b]

22. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

[b]IC:[/b] as Panaka (Ep.I)

Panaka watched as Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, the Sith lord, and this new lightsaber-wielding figured, battled. Panaka, being the Queen's protector, ran toward Amidala. He grabbed her shoulder. "Be careful, m'lady. Get behind me." He was going to do everything possible to keep her from being harmed by lightsabers and the Force.

[b]TAG:[/b] Episode I...

[hr]
    [b]IC:[/b] as Grievous (Ep.III)

Standing over Padme, Grievous said, "Yes. The Jedi are what I'm waiting for." He opened the right side of his cape, revealing the lightsabers again. He pointed to an empty spot on his belt. "And this spot is reserved for your friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi." He began to laugh, but ended up hacking instead.

[b]TAG:[/b] Episode III...

[hr]
    [b]IC:[/b] as Han Solo (Ep.V)

He woke up and found himself in the cockpit. He stretched and yawned. He must have dozed off. Turning in his seat, he yelled, "You guys still with me back there?" Luke and Master Yoda were aboard the [i]Falcon[/i] as well.

[b]TAG:[/b] Episode V...

23. KenobisHeir

Jun 27, 2005
    IC: Yoda, Episode VI

Yoda managed to block the attacks from Palpatine, though with great difficulty. He sensed that more stormtroopers had entered the room and had cornered Han Solo.

He managed to deflect an attack and flipped backwards away from Palpatine. He used the Force to push the stormtroopers aside so Han could escape, and then jumped back into the fight with Palpatine. He would no quit again.

Tag: RotJ people

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

He was trapped, to put it bluntly. As soon as he began to run toward his next source of cover, the troopers had converged on him. He wasn't about to give up without a fight, though.

"Let's just see how lucky I am..." he mumbled under his breath, aiming his blaster at the troopers, who were now creating a perimeter around him.

He fired.

It was hard to tell what exactly happened next. When the bolt from his blaster struck the lead troop, all of them flew backward, scattering in all directions. Han gaped, watching the scene before him, not entirely believing it. When he finally regained his composure, he glanced down at the smoking muzzle of the blaster stupidly and smirked. "Guess that luck is still with me."

Searching the room with his eyes, he found the Imperial officer standing on the opposite side of the room. Time to take care of him. Han aimed his blaster in his direction. "I have to say, that was a nice effort, but did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?" he said, a smug grin on his face.

TAG: Episode 6 people

25. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    ((Sorry, the computer crashed whilst I posted.))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.