1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - Fate Of The Galaxy ( Timetravel AU RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Anakin Skywalker.
    Episode: II
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Short blonde hair with a padawan braid. Anakin is a normal appearing human. As an adult he stands 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 metres) in height. He wears a traditional Jedi robe.
    Weapons: Blue Lightsaber.
    Force Sensitive: Yes.

Bio: In Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Anakin, now a young adult and cocky Jedi apprentice again meets up with Padmé, on whom he has developed a massive crush. Assigned to guard Padmé, in conversation he reveals, as well as his affection, a distrust of the political process and his view of the need for one strong leader.

((Anakin is much more mellow in the RPG than in the film, it's my way of personalising him into a way I like.))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin stared out of the glossy window of the Jedi temple, the Jedi quarters were a peaceful place to be, his getaway from all the ongoing events that were clearly frustrating him at the moment. He couldn't get over what he was going to do next, awaiting further orders from the Council, the padawan sat himself in his room on a well put together bed.

TAG: DarkSithDrew and Episode II players.
  2. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Count Dooku

The newly appointed Sith Lord sat in his small office, peering out of his window. He watched through squinted eyes as Master Yoda landed nearby. It had been many months since the last time he had spoken with the Jedi Master and was eager to get the show on the road.

He slowly turned around in his chair, anticipating his holo communicator to flick on. 3,2,1,

" Lord Dooku, the Jedi has arrived. he is waiting for you in the hangar." said the Gran.

" Yes of course," began Dooku," tell him I will be there immediately. I'd hate to keep things from progressing any slower then they have to." He gave a slick smile and bowed back to the Gran who had saluted to him.

After a small bit of discussing the turmoil which would soon plague the Republic, the small Jedi would die by Dooku's saber. He knew it. He had become so much more powerful, even learning how to dispose his enemies with Sith lightning. Not to mention he had plenty of droids if he needed help.

He strolled down the hallway, his cloak waving behind him with his every step. Ah, there he was, the small, bright being; his old teacher. He loved to see him not only out of respect, but because of the upcoming events...

TAG: Yoda, Episode 2 characters
  3. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Episode 6: Moff Jerjerrod

Jerjerrod could not beleive what had just happened.

That puny green creature named Yoda has just thrown back all his troops so Solo could escape.

He was'nt having any of it.

He saw the Corellian stand up and smile at him.

"I have to say, that was a nice effort, but did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?"he heard him say.

Jerjerrod grinned.

"Oh quite" he said, and fired a few blaster bolts into Solo with his blaster.

TAG: Episode 6 people.
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

A searing pain shot up his arm as the first of Jerjerrod's bolts connected with his upper arm. Han yelped in pain and dove quickly for the floor, the rest of the bolts missing him by only inches.

Clenching his teeth and reflexively covering the fresh wound with his opposite hand, Han began to scramble across the floor back toward the control console. Although it was difficult with only one good arm, Han managed to make it before Jerjerrod was able to strike him again.

Leaning his back against the console, Han ripped off part of the sleeve of his shirt with his good arm to use as a temporarily bandage. Putting one end of the fabric between his teeth to help him along, he wrapped the crude bandage around his arm, covering the wound.

Wincing once more when it was complete, he readjusted his grip on the blaster and peered around the edge of the console for Jerjerrod.

TAG: Episode 6 people
  5. Veraden Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Maul ~ Episode I

~Maul was cornered, the elder Jedi stood in front of him, the younger behind, and then the mysterioius Jedi flanked his left. His best move would be to the right were the Naboo Captain was standing in front of the Queen. If he was able to take out the Queen now, that would make his job against the three Jedi much easier.

Maul snarled again, then he faked moving left, toward the mysterious Jedi, but actually flipped to his right. High in the air, Maul adjusted his flexible body. If he calculated this to perfection his blade would clean swipe the heads of the Naboo Captain and the queen.~

TAG: Episode One People.

Yoda ~ Episode II

~The ship touched down on the docking bay and Yoda raised from his lowered seat. His gimmer stick supporting him. He walked over to the ramp, which lowered and Yoda slowly hobbled out. At the bottom of the ramp stood his former apprentice. Count Dooku.

Yoda walked to the bottom of the ramp without word, but then as he came to stand before his old pupil, he spoke.
    "To see you again good it is." He gave a nod as he spoke. "Now, of what help can I be, Dooku?" Yoda looked up to his former Padawan awaiting an answer.~

TAG: Episode Two people.

/>
  6. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Episode 6: Moff Jerjerrod

The Moff saw some of the shots hit Solo's arm as he retreated behind the console.

He knew he could not take Solo alone.

Jerjerrod pulled out his comlink and summoned more troops to help.

When they arrived, he said, "Take Solo down to the brig, and make sure he gets a proper Imperial welcome".

He grinned as the troops advanced on the smuggler...

7. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Hey everyone, sorry I havn't been able to reply to the tags, and im not going to be on for a couple of days, so if you can just use the tags to me as NPC's. Sorry for the trouble and thanks.
  8. darthnick11 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Luke Skywalker, Time Traveller

He looked back at the two other Jedi fighting the red and black tatooed man that looked similar to a monster with his evil, bright yellow-eyed glare. He then decided he would enter the battle and help the other Jedi fighting. Although he didn't know who they were, they were Jedi, and they needed helping.

He came over next to who seemed like the more older Jedi and looked at him. "Tell your apprentice to back down. You should do likewise," he spoke, letting the man continue fighting.

He closed his eyes and felt inside the structure of the stone pillar to his left. There was just one crack that could break the structure-but that was all that was needed to break the stone. It fell down, coming straight towards the tatooed man. Hoping he wouldn't block it, he looked on.

TAG: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Maul, Padme, Panaka

OOC: Do we have a Vader?
  9. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

More stormtroopers piled into the room at Jerjerrod's orders. Han grimaced and ducked back behind the console.

Where do they keep comin' from?

What turned out to be a simple plan to help Luke and his little green friend has now turned into a no-win situation. And now being wounded, Han knew he couldn't win. He did give them one hell of a fight, he had to admit. The thought caused a smile to tug at his lips.

This smile was short-lived, however. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted about half a dozen shiny white objects. As he turned his head to look upward, he was met by a blaster rifle muzzle to the face. "Get up, scum!"

Han sneered at the helmeted trooper, slowly rising to his feet.

Hands up! Let's move!"

A sharp jab to his lower back made him stumble forward as another blow to his side knocked the blaster loose from his grip. It clattered to the floor with a metallic thud.

The lead trooper took a step forward, blaster rifle still aimed directly for his chest. "Now, get your hands up!"

"Easier said than done," he snarled at the troop as he raised his hands above his head with some difficulty. He surpressed a groan as the wound sent needles up his left arm.

"Let's move..." With that order, Han was greeted by another blow from behind to get him moving. He stumbled a few steps before recovering and shooting a quick glance to the lightsaber duels in the distance. He hoped Luke was holding out better than he was.

Turning back ahead, he spotted Jerjerrod, who had a twisted smile plastered onto his face. Steadily, the group approached him.

10. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Eisode 2, Senator Amidala

as they were racing towards the chancellors secure shelter all of a sudden someone opened fire on them. the guard pushed amidala and the chancellor to the side, guarding them with their lifes as someone from behind a desk continued firing upon them. amidala really wished there were more guards showing up or maybe even the jedi. if this continued like this they might end up all dead. she nodded at captain panaka and he gave her a blaster. "For the worst senator. dont go out there in the line of fire..." he hadnt even said all of it when she zoomed past him and fired several shots at the shooter behind the desk. since her shot was differently timed than the ones from the senate guards she hoped she might get the attacker. captain panaka yanked her back. "Senator amidala, please!" she let him drag her down into cover.

Tag: episode 2 people
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eisode 3, Senator Amidala

"You underestimate general kenobi. his lightsabre will never grace your belt!" she was happy that he mentioned obiwans name. that meant the jedi master was on his way to reascue her. and that also meant anakin would be with him. she couldnt help but smile.

Episode 3 people
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Episode 6, palpatine

deathstar

Palpatine smiled evilly as he felt Han Solo being shot. his cry made him grin at yoda. "You see master yoda, everyone around you dies or is in pain....as you will be shortly" he unleashed another barrage of forcelightning at the little green jedi.

Episode 6 people
  11. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Count Dooku

Dooku watched in anticipation as the ramp to Master Yoda's ship lenghtened outward. The Jedi Master slowly approached towards Dooku, giving him greetings. Perhaps Yoda hadnt sensed the taint of the darkside in him. Perhaps he was ignoring the feeling, seeing as they were on Vjun. The Jedi Master would find out soon enough.

" Ah, my old friend, I'm sure you sense what has begun happening to the galaxy. The Trade Federation is certainly posing a threat to the Jedi; to the Republic. Many systems are rallying to a Seperatist cause right under your nose." They continued marching through the hangar and speaking to one another.

They were now in a conference room where Dooku was offering Yoda a seat and glass of wine. The door shut behind them.

" Now we can be in private without the burden of wandering ears." Hesmirked at the Master who of course smiled back. " Um," he began to Yoda," your thoughts on this?"

TAG: Veraden, anyone

12. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Episode 2, Zam Wesell

Zam knew she had the Senator trapped.

She called on her comlink to Jango: "I've got the Senator and the Chancellor pinned down, they won't be able to escape."

She added though "I could use a little help here though".

Zam kept firing as she said this, taking down a couple of Senate guards and one of the Senator's bodyguards.

She saw the Senator triying to fire on her, but she was pulled back.

Zam armed a thermal detonator and tossed it at the group.

TAG: Episode 2 people.

Episode 6: Moff Jerjerrod

Jerjerrod stood there grinning as Solo was brought before him.

"I have to say, I admire your spirit Solo, for a Rebel scum like you".

He grinned and punched Solo in the face.

"But you will never defeat the might of the Empire!"

He turned to one of the troopers.

"Take him to the brig, I shall see personally that he gets a proper Imperial welcome".

He watched and laughed as Solo was lead away.

He followed the group shortly afterwards.

/>
  13. KenobisHeir Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Yoda: Episode VI

"You see master Yoda, everyone around you dies or is in pain....as you will be shortly," Palpatine said as he unleashed a barrage of lightning at Yoda. Yoda would have no more of this. He closed his eyes and let the Force flow through him. Everything around him was in slow motion. He was surrounded by the Force. He was the Force. He reached out his hands, pulled them back, and with a loud shriek, pushed the lightning back at Palpatine with such a force, that it would be near impossible to deflect.

Tag: Episode 6ers
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Han Solo (Ep.6):

"But you will never defeat the might of the Empire!"

"No, maybe not," he began, rubbing his face tenderly where Jerjerrod's fist had made contact. "But I did--ugh!"

He was interrupted by another blow from behind from the troops, ushering him forward. He began walking and continued. "I did mop up the place pretty well with your troops."

"Shutup, scum!" The trooper to his left brought his rifle around again, wacking him in his wounded arm.

Han released a howl of pain. Satisfied with his response, the trooper pushed him forward through the exit of the throne room and out into the adjoining corridor.

15. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Episode 6, Moff Jerjerrod

He watched Solo all the way as they marched to the brig, his hand always on his blaster.

"Keep moving Solo, or i'll blow your head off!", he said with a sneer.

When they reached the brig, Jerjerrod pushed Solo in the cell and smiled wickedly.

"No-one can save you now, you Rebel scum".

An IT-O interrogation droid came in to start Solo's torure...

16. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Jango Fett ~Coruscant, Chancellor's Office~

Having landed in the Chancellor's actual office, Jango knelt down beside the shattered glass. He holstered his Westar-34's and grinned to himself slightly. He had succeded in scaring the Senator and Chancellor Palpatine off, and they were fleeing. Jango just hoped that Zam had followed his order. If she had, she would have the security guards, Senator Amidala and the Chancellor under fire.

Getting to his feet, Jango began running towards the door, that would lead out of the office. He kicked it through and sprinted full pelt. Then he got his colleague's communication.

"I've got the Senator and the Chancellor pinned down, they won't be able to escape.I could use a little help here though," said the changling.

Nodding to himself, Jango switched his own comlink on and replied to Zam.

"Copy that. I'll be down there immediately."

Jango turned around and sprinted back into the Chancellor
    s Officer
    . He continued running, then, close to the shattered window. He sprung himself forward and high into the air. He began to fall into a dive, and rocket on towards the ground. Only a few meters from it he powered up his jetpack and zoomed towards Zam's lone figure. He withdrew his blasters and began firing at the guards.

TAG: Jerjerrod-Lennox - Zam Wessel, TheEmperorsProtege - Padme Amidala.
  17. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Episode 2, Senator Amidala

Padme and the others saw a thermal detonator roll towards them. there was no way they could survive this. she braced herself and waited for the inevitable. then all of a sudden she could see the thermal detonator stop rolling and bouncing back from where it had come without touching anything. she looked surprised. what had just happened? then she heard the explosion. the shockwave pushed her into her guards.

Tag: episode 2 people

OOC: I was assuming that palpatine didnt wanna die and forcepushed the detonator back! btw who or how much can I insert characters like guards, palpatine and especially the jedi in this timeframe since noone seems to be playing palpatine or a jedi on coruscant atm
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 6, palpatine

deathstar

the emperor saw out of the corner of his eye that the rebel had been captured. he sneered at yoda as all of a sudden teh jedi master deflected the emperors forcelightning in such a way that palpatine couldnt hope or wouldnt risk blocking it. so he forcejumped out of the way. behind yoda, hardly having landed on the floor he immediately emitted een stronger forcelightning. coming in for the fatal surprising blow.

episode 6 people

OOC: how far can we go in this since we dont wanna kill each other off (only the GM can kill someone right?)? someones gotta back down or the story ends pretty soon. we should have maybe started a bit earlier in the episode 6 story.

18. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: as Panaka (Ep.I)

This mysterious Sith quickly lunged toward him and the Queen. Panaka could almost see the attack coming. The Sith was surrounded by Jedi. This direction was his only option. Wondering how fast the Sith was, Panaka began to back-peddle, pulling the Queen with him.

TAG: Episode I...

IC: as Grievous (Ep.III)

...You underestimate general kenobi. his lightsabre will never grace your belt!

Grievous replyed, "Hmph. We shall see... I was trained by the great Count Dooku."

TAG: Episode III...

OOC: What happened to all the Episode 5 people? :confused:

/>/>/>
  19. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Episode 3, senator amidala

Padme hoped that anakin and obiwan would be strong enough to finally apprehend Dooku. that would change the tide of the war - maybe even end the war. all she could do was wait.

Tag: episode 3 people

OOC: yeah we dont have enough people. the dialogue between us two is getting lame. somethings gotta happen. I think the GM has to get involved more in the storylines!

-Mel
  20. Veraden Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Darth Maul ~ Episode 1

~The Naboo captain began stepping back with the queen, and Maul's lightsaber did not deliver the final blow to either of them. Instead, he completely missed them and landed a few feet away from them.

Suddenly the force sent out a warning. Maul looked up and saw something falling towar him. He didn't have time to find out what it was though. He leaped to the side, and just escaped certain death as the object slammed into the ground.

Maul raised his hand and trew the item back at the Jedi whom had tossed it at him. Then Maul spun his blade and leaped at the elder Jedi with long hair, holding the green blade. Maul attacked him ferosciously. Sending a quick stab at his stomach, then he spun and kciked at his head.~

TAG: Episode I people

IC Yoda ~ Episode II

~Yoda fell in step beside Dooku as the continued to walk. To where, Yoda did not yet know. The force was dark here. But that was to be expected, as they were on Vjun. A system tainted with the Dark Side. Yoda had been to Vjun once before. Yet that was hundreds of years ago, as he was 875 now.

In fact, it had been during his training as an apprentice. It was a memory that Yoda did not like to revisit. As the trip to Vjun had not been very pleasant at all.

"Ah, my old friend, I'm sure you sense what has begun happening to the galaxy. The Trade Federation is certainly posing a threat to the Jedi; to the Republic. Many systems are rallying to a Seperatist cause right under your nose." Of course, Yoda was aware of these things. As was Chancellor Palpatine. But currently, the Republic had not voted on a solution to this problem. Yet he was certain they would soon.

Dooku led Yoda into a conference room. The door shut behind them as Yoda took an elevated seat so that he would be able to see Dooku wothout any trouble. "Now we can be in private without the burden of wandering ears." Stated Dooku. To which Yoda smiled and nodded in return.

"Um, your thoughts on this?" Dooku asked Yoda.

"Aware of these things I am. A perilous time for the Republic it is. But big enough to overthrow the Republic, the Trade Federation is not. That more systems are joining the Federation in a separatist movement, the danger is. Voted on how to resolve this issue the Senate will soon. But called me here for that matter, surely you have not. For something else you have called me, hmm?"~

TAG: bustabus_7/>
  21. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: anything happening in here?

-Mel
  22. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:

the dialogue between us two is getting lame.

I know. I'm running out of things to say. :p

23. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: yeah we need the GM playing NPC and get the story going

-Mel
  24. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Episode 2: Zam Wesell

She heard her partners reply and saw him rocket towards her.

Good, at least i've got some backup now.she thought.

She watched to see the thermal detonator fly towards the groups, and then got a shock when suddenley it flew back the way it came.

Who the hell did that?she thought.

Suddenley the detonator exploded nearby, sending her flying backwards and shattering the desk, her only cover.

She quickly got up and began firing again.

Zam commed her partner "Looks like we've got trouble, my detonator failed to kill her!".

She continued firing.

TAG: Episode 2 people.
  25. KenobisHeir Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I agree, we did start out too late in RotJ. I don't know how to end it without killing Yoda off or him running away again. I don't want him to run since he's already done it once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.