main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Fate of the Stars.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: John

The night was great, he got the bueatiful woman to join him in a night cap, and then joined his gang as the new personal attendent. Now the two was headed to a building that was more a storage center that was closed down six years ago, and now he had just bought this morning. "John, what are we doing here? I want to go back, it feels creepy here."

John smiled at her and patted her bare arm, "Darling, we are here looking at my new club. I think to call it, Tough Fights. It will be better than my last one, with better group of fighters and stronger men and women from all around the galaxy." He let go of Shella and walked forward spreading his arms out, to incompass the whole place. "Welcome ladies and gentlmen, to our newest fight club. We have the best fighters from around the galaxy, trying their hand in becoming the greatest duelist, hand to hand or what ever we have this night!" He paused, and looked at the empty room. John was getting very excited, he bribed and bought off people to own this place, and to run it without interference from the law. Only thing he had to watch out for was those kriffing Jedi. Tonight, two cleaning crew and three builders will start work and hopfully have it ready to open in three days. John's eyes gleamed as he thought of the new commercial that he was going to broadcast tonight on the Black Market Broadcasting.

He turned to Shella, and motioned for to follow him. Her tall figure matched great with her blondish red hair as she "bounced" towards him. Taking her arm in his, he lead her too the back of the place that housed an elevator that went to the owner box. When they reached the top the swished open and there before them was a room big enough to live in. He was going to have a room sectioned off from this part of the room. Then he will have his own room if need be. "Shella, how would you like to learn hand to hand combat and run this place?" There was a moment of silence, then he looked at her now stunned face.

"What do you mean learn hand to hand, and run this place? I thought...I thought that you wanted me as your book keeper."

"I do darling, but this is where I will need you the most, then when you are done for the day, come back too me." He gave her a wink and a pat. "However, you will need to learn how too protect yourself if something goes wrong. I will have several guards here to help in protecting you, plus yourself. It could get danerous here if things go wrong like someone coming in to shut us down." He studied her face and seen concern in it, but with the right bribe, she would do it."

Shella needed money for her mother's health care, and needed a lot. After some talking and showing of creds, he had convinced her to join him. All he had to do now was keep her in thralled in creds. He had enough, and with this new club, he would be back in, raking it in like nothing before. What he did wrong the last time was he had kids, he knew it would not last long, but it still put him in the top billion.

As they left, the cleaning crews where coming in to clean. Now as the time drew near for his commercial he was getting dressed. He had on a dark silk slacks with a blood red shirt with tie. His boots had been buffed and shined till they seem as bright as a minor sun. He bought Shella a deep cut dress that showed off her body, with a quarter size diamond around her neck. Her hair was tied back so it could hang lower than before. "Are you ready dear?" As he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes John," She came out twirling. John almost fell in love with this girl, then again, maybe he had. His emotions were unclear too him at the moment. He had never let anyone get close to him, but seeing her now, he was unsure. He walked right up too her and put his arm around her waist and drew her near. Giving her a very deep kiss that lasted for several moments, he let her go, and both were gasping. Her red lips were puckered and surprised at the same time.

"Ahm, that....that was...was unexpected John, what are you going to do next," as she winked in a way that made

2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008

OOC: For reference are both men Force sensitive or just Tanis

IC - Karn Fell

Karn saw the man in the black suit jump up and send a force wave directly at him. Karn's lightsaber was instantly activated for all the good it would do him in mid air. He landed on a toppled pile of rubble standing up he took off his Jedi cloak so he was momobile.

"In the name of the Jedi Council, you are under arrest." Karn said.

He leapt for the smuggler man(Garm) and sent a Force Push at the Sith(Tanis), for thats all Karn could think he was now. While in the air Karn brought his saber high over his head to cleave the smuggler's head in two. He also kept half his mind on the Sith whom was now the most pressing danger, through his apparently extensive knowledge of the force. Karn felt the tension rise as he sent more saber strikes towards the smuggler.

Tag : Radiance

3. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jeka Fley?a

Durasteel shutters slammed down on all of the entrances to the Jedi?s home. Jeka frowned. The bothan motioned to some slavers behind him. A team of two Trandoshan?s came rushing forward with a heavy ordinance launcher. They weren?t taking any chances whatsoever. They definitely had the means, but unfortunately for the Bothan Slaver?

..his men didn?t have the training.

The pair fumbled with loading the rocket, having adrenaline pumping and the urge to use their weapon. But they stopped suddenly and looked up. Jeka followed their line of sight and let out a slow breath of admiration.

The Jedi was standing alone before the entirety of his forces..

It wasn?t long however, that Jeka remembered why he was here and he bellowed out, ?KEEP FIRING YOU IDIOTS!?

The blasting resumed, but the Jedi was no longer there. There was a blur of red, and a blur of green. The green was moving between, around and was actually pushing the red back towards them. Jeka looked down to the fumbling lizard men.

?GET THAT KRIFFING THING LOADED AND FIRE! HE IS STILL IN THE OPEN!?

Jeka snarled as the opportunity passed. The Jedi was now in the tree line, taking the fight back to the slavers. But he was still outnumbered. The Bothan drew two pistols and began firing wildly at the green blur that was steadily striking down his ?soldiers?. He elected to stop firing, conserve his ammo and observe. He was moving backwards slowly as each person was cut down, one after the other.

In the woods the battle raged with ferocity. Two Trando slavers unclipped detonators from their belts and tossed them both in front of, and behind the green blur that was slaughtering their line.

They both hoped that the explosion would catch the Jedi and end the fight.

Tag Morkai

-------------------------------

OOC: Yes, both men are Sith and Force Sensitive.

IC: Garm & Tanis

Tanis smiled deeply as he sent another telekinetic wave directly at the one that Karn blew at him. Karn, having been in the air when he sent it, wouldn?t have full concentration and so Tanis? was more powerful. The Force cancelled each other out as Karn landed and struck a blow to Garm, attempting to split his head down the middle. Garm threw up both arms above his head and cross them, catching the blade between them. But the blade should have cut straight through. The beam sizzled for a moment as the cloth was atomized. Below however? Were metallic arm braces, made of some kind of lightsaber resistant material.

He looked straight into the Jedi?s face from under the blade.

?Arrest us?? What a joke?.?

Garm pushed the blade off with brute force and blocked the next strikes with his metallic guards. The Sith fell into a classic Teras Kasi stance, ready to defend as many times as it took for his partner to get the upper hand.

?Is that all you?ve got Jedi? I expected more!?

Tanis raised his right hand and sent a torrent of Force Lightning at the Jedi. Garm made a short hop and slid under the blast, attempting to slide tackle Karn from below.

This fight was not in the Jedi?s favor. But in the same respect, it was not impossible either.

Tag Littledawg

4. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Logan Karr

~ Jedi Temple ~

Sounds of panic woke him up. Logan jumped out of bed and exited his room, hoping to find the cause of the chaos. I'll look for Master Jax, he'll be the only one that will actually talk to me at this point. So he searched through each corner of the Temple, but admist the spur of people running around, his task was close to impossible.

Finally, he found his man trying to calm down a group of apprentices. Logan made the first move. "Master, what's going on? Why is everybody panicking?" Little did Logan know that the events that caused the spur of panic would drown out his terrible deed at the Crimson Corridor.

TAG: Radiance

5. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jax Tibryss

Jax spun on his heel and looked dead into Logan?s face. The Knight didn?t know yet.

?Kuat has been attacked, the Ship Yards have been completely destroyed. We have also lost contact with the Temples on Ossus and Tython. The Republic is under attack?.. get whatever gear you can and meet me in the hangar bay immediately. I am taking you with me to find out what is really going on around here. Hurry..?

Jax turned and went to gather his own gear. Things were getting bad fast. He had to keep his head. The Republic hadn?t been under attack for years. This surprise attack could prove fatal. And the worst part of it was that Jax felt the Dark Side of the Force gathering in such strength that it was hard to imagine.

For the first time in years,

Jax Tibryss was worried.

Tag Sith Hunter

6. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan ran back to his room and did as Master Jax said. The Republic is under attack? How can this be so unexpected? Luckily Logan didn't have many things to pack, all he needed were his lightsaber and pistol, for violence will be imminent.

As Logan rushed to the hanger bay, the loud panic subsided to silent worrying. He even caught a few young Padawans crying. The situation seemed so unreal. The Old Republic was the biggest and most powerful federation in the galaxy. And all of a sudden, Kuat has been attacked and we've lost communications with two Jedi outsposts? This can't be happening.

And finally, Logan arrived at the hanger bay, and like the rest of the Temple, began to silently worry.

Tag: Radiance

7. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn leapt over the smuggler as he tried to slide under him, and Karn reacted to the lightning by grabbing it in one hand and redirecting it with the other towards the rolling smuggler. Then he charged the Sith swingging his saber at the Sith's neck and striking with precision stikes towards his chest. As Karn was pressing the attack on the Sith, he vaulted over his head with two rapid strikes to his head and another to the Sith's waist when he landed on the other side. To finish what ever was left of the Sith he sent a powerful force push into the Sith's back hoping to drive him through a wall.

Tag : Radiance.

8. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jinn

Andur turned as another slaver fell, neatly cut in half, his two parts lay crumpled in the undergrowth. Andut felt the detonators land either side of him and had a millisecond to react, he leapt straight up as twin explosions tore great gashes out of the surrounding trees, he leapt onto an overhanging tree branch, shrapnel tearing small holes in his robes and leaving several small wounds in his shoulders and back. crouching on the branch he threw his blade towards the Transdoshians that nearly had him, as he simultaneously leapt over their heads to land on another branch closer to their leader. The blade blurred through the air as it cut shrubs and small trees in half and then decapitated the two satrtled slavers before sailing into his outstretched hand.

He didnt stop moving jumping to another tree he reached out, plucking a slaver off the ground with the force, and tore the man into the air to fly upwards into a ancient tree, hitting with a sickening thud even as Andur landed on the ground and drove into his attackers again. He spun and leapted towards the next group holding the heavy weapon, spinning horizontally as his blade deflected the bulk of their personal blaster shots, two stray blasters leaving angry burns across a leg and his chest. He moved into them striking in fast circular motions that left slavers clutching at severed body parts even as Andur delivered the cu de gras and ended their lives.

He was close to their leader now, he spun and kicked a slaver into a nearby tree and reached out with the force, crushing the cartilage in the mans throat. blocking two well aimed blasts Andur leapt, and cartwheeled into a two footed flying kick that catapulted the Bothan from his feet. Even as he landed, rolling through the undergrowth, Andur was on top of him his blade striking down to impale the Bothans shoulder with his saber, even as the Bothan screamed in agony Andurs face was inches from his "If you wish to live you will tell me who and where your employer is" he growled into the Bothans grimacing face "Or you will never be seen again...my word of honour".

9. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jax Tibryss
    Jedi Hangar Bay

Things were calming down a little, people were getting organized, but that didn?t stop Jax from feeling like something bad was happening at that very moment.

Logan rushed back into the hangar bay with his gear looking composed for the most part but Jax could feel the mental turmoil within the Knight. He was thinking at lightspeed.

?Prep a ship for departure.?

Jax kept it short and simple. They had to go find out what was going on. He wondered why he hadn?t heard anything from the Senate yet, or for that matter, the rest of the Council. Jax brought his comlink up to his lips and dialed in the frequency for another Master?

And got no response.

Slowly? very slowly? Jax turned his head, as if the Force was prompting him. He walked out a short way to the ship exit of the hangar and hit the access code to drop the door.

The sky of Coruscant was red. Warships descended from the skies, fighters zooming around them obliterating all opposition. Explosions began to rock the planet underneath of them. Jax dropped his gear from a limp hand as he viewed the devastation.

??..by the Force?..how could they have come this far without us knowing anything?the power of the Dark Side is great indeed??

He turned, determination re-sparking his life force.

?LOGAN! GET THAT SHIP OFF THE GROUND! WE NEED TO GO AND HE??

The wall behind Jax exploded in fire and rubble. A nearby Jedi who had also been preparing a ship, raced to help him. But the Jedi never got to Jax?s side. A black object shot through the now open hole of the Hangar bay and knocked slammed into the Jedi at lightspeed?.

IC: Daemon Alario

?What is the status of shadow platoon??

The Intelligence officer spoke up from his station on the bridge.

?My Lord, shadow platoon has completed their mission, completion rate is 100 over 100. Zero error, just as you planned.?

Daemon smiled on the inside.

Things were going well. Communications had first been jammed, then destroyed. His ground teams had then disrupted the planetary defenses and allowed the Sith fleet to swoop in unopposed for the most part. All communications were gone on the planet. There were no relays up to receive a signal anymore. Coruscant was stranded.

Daemon stood slowly and every head on the bridge turned to look at him.

?Prepare my transportation, set course for the Jedi Temple and ready battle plan alpha for all ground forces. I will return when my mission is completed.?

The Captain bowed to his Lord and looked up slowly.

?Good luck? my Lord, we await your return.?

Daemon turned his cold red eyes towards the man, but the Captain was used to it.

?Luck.. has nothing to do with it Captain? the Force is with me.?

Five minutes later found Daemon securing his phrik gauntlets on his arms as he made a Force assisted leap up onto a sith fighter. He looked down at the pilot who was now putting the ship onto it?s repulsor lift. Daemon knelt down and glared dangerously at the pilot.

?If your blast comes anywhere near me, I will kill you.?

The Pilot nodded vigorously.

Daemon knelt low and cemented himself to the hull with the Force. The pilot took off and they were out in the open air. Daemons cape was flapping wildly behind him. The Jedi Temple was directly ahead of them, Daemon could practically taste his revenge coming. His head tilted to the side and he nodded. The pilot fired two missiles at the wall of the Temple. As soon as the missiles were clear, the ship peeled away sharply and launched Daemon straight off after the missiles. He was in free flight now, shooting like a bullet through the sky straight at the wall of the Temple.

The missiles impacted and created a gaping hole in the wall that Daemon flew through seconds later. He spun his body in midair, the G-forces almost overcoming his senses, and landed feet first into the chest of a Jedi who was in the way. The impact killed the Jedi instantly.

Lord Daemon slid across the floor for a good many meters befor

10. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

"Your time? has ended?"

Logan only had a split second to observe the environment around him. An object- a man, had come through the wall and killed another Jedi upon impact. The blast had knocked Master Jax to the ground on his back, and now, the unknown man seemed hostile, maybe even a Sith. This wasn't exactly the scenario that Logan wanted to find himself in, but a Jedi adapts.

Logan's lightsaber ignited without him even thinking about it. He took a giant Force leap right in front of the unknown figure, faked a blow to the left, and swung his lightsaber around to his enemy's hips. A cheap move, Logan thought, but I hope it'll do.

11. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn realized his movement was becoming slow, that it was becoming more tiring to move, so Karn stopped. He stopped and became so still, as he built up his energy for a massive attack. He waited until the smuggler was through his pretty flourishes and dances.

"Nice trick." Karn thought

Then with sudden quickness he released a terrible Force scream towards the oncoming smuggler opponent then with all the force amplified strength he could muster he thrust his arm at the Sith the other had called Tanis, and released a Force push at him.

12. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jax Tibryss/Daemon Alario

Jax got up a moment after the shockwave, his skin went ice cold as the Sith rocketed through the hole. His lightsaber was in hand and ignited as Logan engaged the man.

At the feint, the Dark Lord didn?t even flinch. When the strike came towards his hip, he simply raised his left elbow slightly, bringing his gauntlet up in line to intercept the lightsaber. His arm didn?t so much as budge from the impact. He was definitely used to this kind of thing.

Jax came in with a battle cry stabbing straight for Daemon?s face. The crimson lightsaber came up in an arc and batted the blade away. Jax stumbled slightly and Daemon took the opportunity to spin with the attack, he pushed the Knight?s blade away from his arm as he did so and made a fluid leg sweep at him.

The move was so lucid that it looks completely natural. It was not the typical brute force style that Sith of the past seemed to use. Daemon had finesse.

Whether or not the sweep connected didn?t matter, Daemon was already arcing his lightsaber across his body to block a strike from Jax again. He pushed off of the blade lock and executed a high back flip, landing a few feet away and unbuckling his silken cape. The Sith Lord let it fall from his shoulders as he stood there, red eyes blazing with hate from under his hood. His lightsaber was held loosely at his side. His bare, muscled arms were straight down at his sides. Daemon?s left hand came up as if he was inviting the two Jedi to attack, two of his fingers flicked back towards his body, egging the Jedi on with a taunt.

Jax was breathing heavily already. His confusion of the situation was now peaked at the appearance of what could be nothing less than a Sith Lord. The confusion mounting against him was making it hard to concentrate on the fight. After all..

The man before him shouldn?t even exist?.

Tag Sith Hunter

13. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan couldn't believe it. The enemy blocked his blow with his arm. Unexpected was an understatement. Quicker than he can imagine, the now revealed Sith Lord unleashed a nonchalant sweep straight at Logan's legs. Logan's blade dropped quickly enough for the tip of his blade to parry the sweep. If he'd been even a centimeter off, Logan's legs would be completely severed by the Sith Lord's molten hot crimson blade. He'd been lucky. But it wouldn't last.

As Logan took a step back, the Sith Lord flipped back a few feet and unbuckled his cape. for a moment, the three blades of Logan, Jax, and the unknown Sith stood and hummed, and the Sith taunted the two Jedi. Logan began to concentrate on the Force and let it control his movements.

He charged for the Sith Lord, not in a rowdy form, but in a more fluid, quick, motion. He unleashed a flurry of fast strokes targeted toward the Sith's chest, attempting not to aim for the arms. He would not let the Sith win this battle.

14. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jax Tibryss/ Daemon Alario

Logan came at the Sith Lord with a quick flurry of attacks aimed for the chest region. It made Daemon smirk under his hood. The Knight was learning.

The Sith Lord had to give it to the Jedi, they knew how to fight in tandem. The Master that had been rash at first, was now concentrating on the battle, as he should be. He flipped behind Daemon in a pincer movement. Daemon now had to fight two people with one blade. The initial strikes to his chest were parried and blocked, the laser swords hissing and cracking as they met time and again.

While Daemon was slightly impressed at the immediate learning curve, he wasn?t impressed enough to let either man live. They could adapt all they wanted, but it wouldn?t save them in the end.

The Sith Lord widened his stance as his blade flashed back and forth across his body in a one handed grip, blocking all attacks coming from both left and right. It drew a deep laugh from the Sith Lord, he was enjoying himself.

The Sith laughing irritated Jax greatly.

?Stop? MOCKING US!?

The Jedi Master swung down with all of his strength, Daemon simply stepped out of the way and grabbed the Master?s wrist with his gauntleted hand, then turned his weight into the older man, using the momentum of the slash to send the Jedi over the Sith?s shoulder and onto his back on the hangar bay floor. If Logan didn?t back away or step aside, he would likely be hit by the falling Jedi Master as well. Daemon drew his leg back and kicked it straight across Jax?s chin. With the momentum of his kick he hopped over the blade that the Force told him Jax was going to swing at his shins. So once again the Sith was out of range and didn?t seem to be tiring very much.

Daemon?s voice came low and measured.

?I hope that you are not considered a Master, all of my planning will have been for naught. I could have sent my apprentice?s to deal with you?.?

He crossed his lightsaber playfully in front of him in an easy flourish. Smile gone once again to be replaced by the original emotionless features.

Tag sith hunter

15. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

How is he doing all this?! Logan's face tensed as he slid away from the falling body. He then hovered Jax in the air a split second before he hit the cold, hard stone floor, and then slowly let him down. The Sith angered him. He had nothing on the Lord. He was so frustrated he just couldn't- and then it hit him.

What he did when he slaughtered those hundred or so men. If Logan was fighting the same as he usually did, he couldn't have possibly done all that. But he was using a different technique then. He wasn't fighting with the Force back at the Crimson Corridor. No, he was fighting with anger. Anger of how cruel and unfair those men were. Anger was what fueled him, and he would use anger on the Sith Lord.

He let it sink in. He let all the hate he felt for his enemy devour himself. And then he struck. Three simultaneous horizontal blows to the chest, letting all the anger he felt power the attacks. He then flipped over the Lord, not checking to see if the blows had hit, and delivered another three equally powered attacks straight at his hips.

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Good job Sith hunter! This is a good battle!

Daemon waited until the Jedi was ready to strike again, the elder Jedi seemed to be dazed from his kick.

Daemon tilted his head to the side slightly in wonderment as he felt the dark side gathering around the younger Knight.

The Jedi came at him with more power than before. He was getting angry, and the anger was making his strikes more precise, faster and stronger.

Daemon now had to actually make an effort to move his blade to parry. It was a noticeable change in his demeanor. Before he seemed slightly bored, using only one hand, now he was using both, and also utilizing more speed to both keep up and stay a half step ahead.

That?s right little Jedi? the only way you are going to beat me is to use the same power as I am?.

But even with the same power source, Daemon was just more experienced in combat.

Jax finally got up with a groan and watched in awe as the two combatants went at it back and forth, blocking and parrying with amazing speed. He himself was having trouble keeping up with his eyes alone, and he was a Master.

Daemon finally made a move. He sent a weak Force blast into Logans body to throw him off balance for a moment. Then sank his lightsaber straight down towards the Knight?s foot. This left him in a low crouch, his gauntlets were up to ward off any attacks at that point, but he wasn?t down in the crouch for but an instant, the lightsaber in the floor was nothing more than a distraction as the Sith Lord came blazing up and off his feet in a powerful uppercut.

Even if he missed the uppercut, Daemon was already pulling his blade free from the ground with the Force and it came zipping into his waiting hand as he was coming down from the uppercut, his arms pumped straight down and send the blade down at Logan?s head. Jax could only watch and hope that the Knight could parry somehow.

Tag sith hunter.

17. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan felt a new power about him. He felt more powerful than he had ever felt, and used his new found power to fuel his attacks. He was suddenly hit with a force blast, but the attack was weak, only affecting Logan for a moment. He's getting tired. It'll only be a matter of time. The Sith Lord tried to go for his foot, but the Knight knew what was coming, and moved his foot just enough so that the blade would hit the ground. But that Sith's strikes weren't over yet. The enemy launched himself into a powerful uppercut, missing Logan by only inches.

Logan knew what was coming. Not from the Force, but because the Sith Lord was beginning to become predictable. Logan was trained well in lightsaber combat, and knew from the Sith's form what moves he was about to deliver.

Logan slid to the left while Daemon's blade was brought down where the Knight's head was. And with a mighty blow, he swung his blade aggressively at the Sith Lord's back.

18. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

the spittle hit Andur in the face, he blinked and the Bothans blaster was coming up, Andurs hand shot out and caught his hand in a vice like grip. Slowly he bent the Bothans arms up and around until the blaster barrel was pressed against his opponents chin "unfortunately for us both my friend i always keep my promises" with that he squeezed the trigger, the top of the Bothans head disappeared in a spray of pink mist. Sighing with distaste and sadness at what had happened Andur came up to the kneeling position and expertly searched the dead body, he found several interesting clues including a very interesting data card.

He stood and sighed again Going to have to move again he thought to himself, it irked him because he knew both his wife and children loved their little home. Without a backwards glance he turned and disappeared wraithlike into the forest, a hushed silence falling over the glade that up until that morning had held so much happiness. Andur moved quickly and silently throug the trees, with the confidence of a native forest dweller, once he had his family settled down he would go after the man behind this. He stopped stock still, a current was rippling through the force, somthing very bad was happening, it felt like....pain, suprised and anger. His pace quickened, what every it was it was far from this world, yet something was badly wrong....he knew he would have to do something he swore he never would again....he would go to coruscant.

19. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

OOC: Gonna have to take a bit of GM power on this one. Force Scream is a dark side power, Karn wouldn?t readily know how to use it and as a Jedi, would in fact avoid doing it altogether. Because of this, your character has started their first steps down the path to the Dark Side.

Garm came in with a straight punch to Karn?s face. He stopped short however as a powerful blast ripped through him. His ears began to bleed as he was pushed backwards. Immediately his hands clapped to his ears to try and stop the wave.

Tanis made a few strides forward, again sending his own Force blast into Karn?s.

?Haven?t you figured out yet that that wont work? And you? a Jedi, using power forbidden to you. This battle is worth much more that I thought. To beat the dark side you use the dark side. HAHAHAHA! Oh Jedi?.thank you for this entertainment. Even if you somehow kill us both, if you fall in the process, we still win??

Tanis flicked his hands from left to right, pulling objects at random from the room and launching them at Tanis in the Force. All while still concentrating on slowing the Jedi?s movements.

Garm was on his feet again, all sound lost to him now, but he wasn?t ready to give up yet. Teras Kasi was developed to spite Jedi, all he had to do was get in the Jedi?s defenses and the fight would be over. Garm took advantage of the flying objects to come in to engage the Jedi again.

Tag littledawg

---------------------------------------

IC: Daemon Alario/Jax Tibryss

The Knight was getting bold in his strategies. A dark smile graced the lips of Daemon?s face as the lightsaber came at his back.

Only to be met before impact by the azure blade of Jax Tibryss.

?You will not strike this man down in anger Logan? This was your failing in the Corridor, do not repeat it??

Even in the middle of a battle for their lives, Jax stepped in as a Master of the Order. But why now? Why couldn?t he have waited to dish out the reprimand after the temple was saved?

??weakling??
    Daemon?s blade came back to issue a fatal blow to Jax. But the blue lightsaber met his steadily.

Jax put a hand in front of Logan and waved him behind.

?Get in the ship, and get off of this planet Logan. I will hold them here. So long as one of us survives, so to does the Order.?

Daemon tried to push his blade home but it was like meeting flesh to uncompromising iron.

Jax spoke to Logan once more, stern as ever.

?That is an order Jedi Knight. I?ll not issue it a second time.?

The Dark Lord pulled back off of the lock and stood to face his opponent with renewed interest.

Tag sith hunter

------------------------------

IC: Jorj Elluna

?WHAT?!!!?

A fist slammed down on the desk with enough force to make all of the items resting on top of the surface to hop.

?How many men did you send??

The subordinate looked quite unnerved.

??All of them, like you told me to.?

Jorj?s face was turning crimson.

?And Jeka??

??Missing brain matter from his own blaster.?

Jorj finally sat down and rubbed his temples.

?Get me Bounty Hunters. 50,000 credits for the first on too bring me a corpse. And hire more men? we are going to need them.?

The subordinate blanched.

?Is that wise? Your financial situation isn?t exactly favorable at the moment.?

Jorj looked up with anger in his eyes.

?Hey, poodoo for brains? we just went after a Jedi and his family, by the sounds of it, with over a hundred people and our best combat leader. And guess what.. THEIR ALL DEAD! Do we have a shred of the Jedi? Do we have anything? NO! If I sent men after you and your family and you somehow managed to survive? what would be the first thing YOU do?! Idiot!?

The subordinate thought for a moment and looked a bit more frightenend.

??.I?ll contact the Bounty Hunters??

Jorj looked up in irritation.

?Yes? you will.?

Tag Morkai

20. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Andur knelt in the air vent, the air stail and rank as it through the rusting system, Andur had moved his family onto his inlaws farm where they would be safe for the time being, then he and his wife had gone looking for the men responsible. She had insisted on coming, being driven into a rage at the attack and Andur was smart enough not to argue with her, luckily once her contacts in the underworld had found the man responsible he had convinced her to help him infiltrate and then leave to look after the kids. It turned out that the man responsible was one of the most infamous and ruthless crime bosses of the outer rim, Andur had to tread with care, but fast also, for the feeling he had in the forest had convinced him that something incredibly important...and terrible had happened and he needed to speak with the council, that was if they could get around their hide bound traditions to talk to him.

He looked down through the grill, according to the scematics he'd gotten from the local city council this air vent had taken him to the inner sanctum of this...Jorj Elluna. This was a good thing as he had been crawling for hours, and had to dodge and disarm several ingenious booby traps to get here. On the way he had past many MANY guards and several bounty hunters he knew by name and face, having worked with and stopped many of them. Andur wanted to keep the bloodshed at a minimum which was why he was crouched above what seemed a most luxurious apartment Take off the head and the snake will die he thought knowing that eliminating Jorj Elluna would lead to his organisation tearing itself apart with infighting. With a kick the grill plummetted to the plush floor, Andur followed it in landing in the middle of an opulant apartment, his blade igniting with a snapp-hiss bathing the area in a faint green light as his green robes settled around him and he reached out with the force tripping the locking mechanism on the main door forcing it shut. Looking around at the imposing figure sitting behind the large darkly furnished desk "I believe you and i need to have a little chat" he said as he stalked towards the desk.

21. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jorj Elluna

Jorj hated Bounty Hunters. They cost too much for one person, though he was lucky he had convinced them that no one got paid unless they caught the Jedi. That way they were constantly on their guard and at the top of their game, trying to get the bounty over their gun toting comrades. Jorj was smart, if not a coward when it came to fighting. He always had someone to pull the trigger for him.

He knew the Jedi was going to hunt him down now. He didn?t know that the man had had a family, or else he would have just had his men bomb the place, there would have been no error there. But it was the way it was. Jorj couldn?t change the blunder his men had made.

As cowardly as he was however, Jorj was also cautious. He was a firm believer of overkill. It got the job done the first time.. (in most cases, the home attack not withstanding?)

He was sitting in his office trying to relax for the time being. Of course, just as he was dozing off, the grate to his air duct burst open and dropped a green robed Jedi on his floor, lightsaber in hand.

Immediately, Jorj began tapping the panic button under his desk furiously. And then he noticed that the door locked itself. He let out a small panicked whimper as he rolled his chair backwards towards the wall.

?Ohhhh crap?.?

He couldn?t take his eyes off of that lightsaber.

"I believe you and I need to have a little chat"

Jorj nodded furiously.

?Yeah? talking is good. Let?s talk. What is on your mind Jedi???

Where are those blasted bounty hunters?!

A knock came to the door and Jorj?s head tore away from the lightsaber.

Why in space are they KNOCKING?!?!?!

Tag morkai

22. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

He could've beat the Sith Lord. He knew it. If Jax hadn't interfered, the Order could've been saved. Logan made his way to the ship, while using his peripherals to keep an eye on the ensuing battle. He jumped into the cockpit and plotted a course to Tatooine. If there's one place where nothing interesting happens, it'll be here. I just hope Jax finishes up here quickly.

The fires of the engines roared as the ship lifted off the ground. He took one last glance at the battle, and exited the hanger. As he piloted his way to space, he observed the destruction around Couriscant. It was appaling how much the Sith could do without anyone even having a clue about the attack. But there was nothing Logan could do, and so he entered lightspeed and left the wasted planet below him.

Tag: Radiance, or any

23. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

The responded to his use of the darkside as though he was turning. No it was different his Jedi Master had always told him different.

"It isn't the powers you use that make you evil, Its why and for what reasons you use them." Karn said.

Karn saw all the objects coming his way and decided that the best way to defend himself was to move everything. So he used the force to jump into the air, using more energy to negate Tanis's hold on him. Pulling his limbs close just before releasing a Force Repulse(a built up force push that goes in all directions.) Karn landed in the now empty circle of the floor beneath him. Then he saw something flying through the air. He saw the two mens blasters flying away from them, he used the force to pull one of them into his left hand. When it got to him he pointed it at the smuggler and shot twice in succession.

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Jedi Hangar

Daemon stared down his opponent. Sith were now inside of the Temple, assaulting the Jedi directly, cleansing the hallways and corridors of the hypocritical mystics. Blasters and lightsabers could be heard all around, echoing through the hangar itself and out into the main temple.

Daemon spoke first as he circled around Jax.

?It was unwise to let your student leave Jedi? it will only make him live in fear until I find him?.If he had stayed, I could have ended it quickly??

Jax circled with the Sith, eyeing him right back, trying not to cringe at those eerie red eyes.

?Tell me what you want?. Dark One..?

Daemon?s lips curled slightly.

?I am a simple man Jedi?A simple man with simple wants.?

Jax wasn?t shaken.

?Which is what..?

Daemon stopped circling finally.

?All I want? is for you and your ilk to die??

Jax stopped circling as well, raising his lightsaber into a low guard.

?Tell me your name Sith. So that I may know who I defeated this day.?

Daemon chuckled lightly.

?Where you lack as a swordsman, you make up with a bold tongue Jedi. I am Daemon Alario, Dark Lord of the Sith Empire.?

Daemon raised his crimson long blade in front of his face and brought his feet together in a salute.

Jax raised his own blade in like fashion.

?I am Jedi Master Jax Tibryss, Councilmember of the Jedi Order.?

Both lightsabers executed the salute at the same time?

And then they both charged. Red met blue in a shower of sparks. The two Masters of combat went head to head, toe to toe, meeting every strike with a perfect block or parry. Jax had finally found his strength. The hope of the Jedi depended on his getting through this Sith, so that he could go and help rescue others.

The fight moved across the entire floor of the hangar. Eventually moving onto the hull of some ships. Blow after blow they traded, neither combatant giving up their footing or skill. No weakness was able to be exploited due to the perfect bladesmanship of both men.

Both of them began to breath heavily and perspire. Watching them would be as though watching a rock fighting water. Jax?s movements were hard and direct, while Daemon was fluid and seemed to flow around the fight itself.

Eventually the battle moved back onto the floor as both men began to tire. Jax made a stab forward and Daemon only brought his blade up in time to parry, but not before receiving a burn on his left bicep. He pulled back and tried to catch his breath, looking from the burn up to Jax.

?Well fought Jedi?. Goodbye.. Master Tibryss??

A spare helmet came rocketing from behind Jax. He spun and neatly cleaved it in half as he spun back around, and then he realized his mistake.

A red blade extended out of Jax?s back. Daemon had been wearing him down just so that he would slow enough for the Sith to use his superior speed. Jax looked down, unable to breath as the energy sword was ripped out of his chest. Daemon took a spinning hop backwards and brought the lightsaber down one last time in a beautiful flourish, ending in a low crouch, both arms behind him.

Jax hit the floor on his knees, a moment later.. his head followed. Oddly enough, his body did not pass into the Force.

Daemon deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back to his belt before picking up his cape and securing it back into place on his shoulders. He looked out of the hangar entrance, where Logan had fled a few minutes prior.

?I will find you one day?. Little Knight??

The Dark Lord left the hangar in search of more Jedi to kill.

Tag Sith Hunter (if you want to have felt Jax go, really good fight though)

------------------

Tanis smirked to himself

Think whatever you want Jedi? Think whatever you want, the power you just used is one driven by passion and anger, rage even. All of which are forbidden in the Jedi Code itself.

Tanis did not expect the Force Repulse though. He along with Garm were thrown back through a wall. The For

25. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan's heart skipped a beat. Something went wrong back in the Hanger Bay. And then he realized it. Jax is dead. I need to go back. I need to finish off that scoundrel. But Jax Tybryss's words repeated in Logan's head.

He couldn't go back. His survival is necessary for the survival of the Jedi. But he couldn't possibly be the last Jedi standing. Not all of the Jedi were in the Temple. No, the Council must have sent some Jedi on different missions, allowing them not to be destroyed by the Sith. He would have to find them.

Communications were down, that fact was clear. But technology was not the only way Jedi could communicate. He had never tried to use the Force to contact others, but he had read in the Temple's library how to do it. And so he concentrated hard on the Force, trying to channel what he was about to say to all Light Force users out there.

"Message to all Jedi. This is Logan Karr, Jedi Knight from Couriscant. The Jedi Temple has been overtaken by the Sith, and not many of us remain. Time and numbers aren't on our side, but we have to unite and defeat the Sith. I will be in Tatooine in the town of Anchorhead. I will be waiting.

TAG: ALL (even some of the Lone Wolves)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.