main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Fate of the Stars.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn held his arms up and out more on instinct than anything else. Karn, after uncovering himself and hacking his way out of the library. Decided that the two Sith were far to trained form him to go off hunting for in his state. Then he recieved Logan's message. At first he couldn't believe it, the Jedi temple was the strongest fortress in the galaxy. Then Karn decided that he would have to see it for himself. He ran back to his ship, he told his droid to start take off precedures and launch the ship, they took off and set their course for the Jedi temple.

[i]A Few Hours Later[/i]

After a few hours of hyper space travel Karn arrived to a scene of ultimate destruction. Two fleets battled it out in Coruscants space zones, the smaller Karn could only guess was the Republics. More ships were coming out of hyper space for both armies, Karn knew that wouldn't last, any tactical commander would target communications first. Karn was still deciding what to do when three Sith fighters swooped down on top of him. He shields took the brunt of the attack enough to trigger an alarm, Karn instantly hit the accelerator and rocketed behind the three piolts. The first one he caught purely off gaurd and his ehanced lasers blew him out of the sky. The second got away with a damaged engine and the third was forced to eject into space. Karn decided that there would be other battles and that this one wasn't his. So he decided to go to Tatooine, to find Logan and hopefully any other surviving Jedi. So kicking in his hyper drive he accelerated out of system and to Tatooine.

[hr]

[i]A Few hours Later[/i]

Karn landed in the city of Anchorhead on Tatooine.

"What Jedi would want to organize here." Karn thought. Karn looked around. He had no idea where Logan or any other Jedi might be, but he just decided that the cantina would be the best place to get started. So he walked to the cantina and sat down looking over the crowd. He asked the waitress to bring him a glass of Jawa Juice, and he decided to sit and wait.

Tag : Any one

2. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    OCC I Better get approved

3. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jinn

Andur stopped at the edge of the desk "in my search for you, i found out alot about you and this operation...you feed on the pain of others, and you bring nothing but fear and agony to those you meet" he stood stock still as as he stared down at the man...his fear palpable. "Then you came for my family" Andur whispered, the merest hint of heat coming into his voice, "while i no longer work in the name of the Republic or the Jedi, i still work towards justice... justice you have denied others, justice you have corrupted, justice you have avoided....till now".

In a shimmer of blinding movement Andur somersaulted onto the desk his blade cutting horizontally in a green flourish, the now former slave masters head and the top part of his chair bounced to the floor as his body slumped bonelessly in his chair. "The will of the force be done" Andur whispered as he shut down his saber and somersaulted backwards then leapt up into the vent again, moments latter the vent grate flew back up to slot back in place. The room was silent with only the slight smell of expensive leather smoldering.

Several days latter, Andur (piloting a shuttle he liberated from the slave master) was in orbit over Tatooine, After escaping from the assassination he recieved Logans message, Andur could remember him as a padawan serving under a friend before Andur had renounced the Jedi for Bec.Now He shook his head in distaste as he looked down on the tan orb of Tatooine, he had been here several times, mostly fighting to curtail the worse of the Hutts crimes, and as such he was known here quite well, both loved and hated in turns for his one man crusade against the scum running their businesses out of here. He didnt know what the young knight knew about anchorhead but he could guess at where he would go.

A short time later Andur was walking the streets of Anchorhead, his worn black hood pulled over his head, as it would be inconvenient to get into a street fight now, Andur did not know why Logan had chosen this bantha poodoo of a planet, but as soon as he got some answers he would advise them to get off planet fast and make for somewhere nice and quite in the outr rim to regroup. From there they could do as they wished, Andur had already been away from his family too long, and had little wish to get in the middle of another war. He walked into the small cantina with a quick stride to the bar, removing his hood he shook the full length of his hair free, and patted dust from the dark green of his rather frayed looking knee length tunic.

TAG: Radiance, Karn, Logan

4. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Jorj Elluna

?While I no longer work in the name of the Republic or the Jedi, i still work towards justice... justice you have denied others, justice you have corrupted, justice you have avoided....till now".

Jorj?s eyes went wide and his whole body froze. His head toppled to the desk and bounced down to the floor.

As soon as the grate was shut, the office door burst open and two Bounty Hunters hustled into the room. They dropped their weapons after a moment and looked both at the scene before them, and then each other.

One spoke up after a moment.

?So? I guess we aren?t getting paid???

?Kind of hard to do seeing as the guy that hired us is dead. We aren?t very good are we??

?Oh don?t be so hard on yourself, the guy locked the door, what were we supposed to do??

?As opposed to blowing it open like we just did??

???..?

?Yeah.. that?s what I thought. Come on.. lets go get plastered. Rest in pieces slaver scumbag.?

The one Bounty hunter waved a hand at their dead employer and turned to leave. The other turned to follow him. Their conversation could be heard casually down the hallway.

??. What did he expect? 50k for a bounty? That?s a joke. That?s what you get for accepting the lowest bidder?.get what you pay for? and in this case we didn?t get paid so ? serves um right.?

?Hey Bubbs??

?What.?

??he hit the panic button?. Why did we knock??

???Shut up Cal??

Tag none, ( well done Morkai. Well executed! In and out, revenge and justice all in a short sweet post. )

-------------------------

IC: Daemon Alario

The Jedi Temple was in ruins. The few Jedi that were still fighting, were on the run within the Temple itself. They could not escape from the Hangar and the main entrance was flooded with Sith Forces. Blaster fire lit the corridors, the thrum of clashing lightsabers was everywhere. Many Sith apprentices lay dead on the floors, but Daemon didn?t care. If they had fallen then that just meant that they hadn?t been worthy of his training.

As he was cruising the hallways, Daemon heard a lightsaber activate and saw his own body plunged in a green light. A Knight ambushed him from a low overhang, leaping from the balcony with his saber held high.

?BEGONE SITH!?

Daemon just looked up at him as he was flying through the air. Both hands came up, the right of which caught the wrist with the lightsaber, while his left lashed out and caught the flying Knight by the throat, and pivoted his body to sling the man over his shoulder, augmenting the speed and strength of the slam with the Force to the point that when he hit the floor, the Jedi left a crater.

The Jedi Knight didn?t get back up..

?You first??

The battles raged on. A Sith trooper in dark armor and a blaster rifle sprinted up to Daemon once he had reached the entrance hall.

?My Lord! The Temple has fallen. The Jedi are on the run, and they?ve nowhere to go.?

Daemon didn?t acknowledge the man with a direct response.

?And the planet??

The Soldier listened to his comm. for a moment. Then smirked darkly.

?The planet is ours Sire. Our armada is finishing of the republic fleet as we speak. Victory is o??

The Sith tilted his head and listened to his comm. intently.

?We are under attack!?

Daemon?s cold red eyes turned slowly.

??.Excuse me??
    ?My Lord? the Mandolorians have come to aid the Republic, they have just dropped out of hyperspace and have already destroyed 3 of our frigates. What are your orders??

Daemon seethed.

?An event that I did not predict? It seems we have not learned the lessons of history well enough. ?. Bring my shuttle, Order the Armada to hold until we withdraw. And bring in phase two. Three crates should suffice.?

The Officer nodded and spoke rapidly, relaying his orders into the commlink. The front doors of the Temple opened up and three teams carrying crates came in. They unpacked the crates to reveal heavy payload baradium bombs. The teams began carrying the bombs to strategic structure points in the Temple. It was slow work t

5. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn saw the outcast Jedi Andur enter the cantina. He didn't want to attract attention by calling his name so he, whispered into his mind and told him which booth to come to, and to do it slowly. Tattoine wasn't friendly to only the Republic, and if Andur had ever done anything for the Jedi out here before, alot of the Hutts didn't like him, and they didn't like Karn either. Now Karn was on his fourth glass of Jawa Juice, using the Force to keep out the affects of the alchol but to make it look like he were just in the cantina for a few drinks.

Tag : Anyone

6. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Logan Karr

Logan felt the presence of two Jedi in the nearby cantina. He knew his message had been delivered. With an elegant movement, he let the hood of his robes fall over his head and walked into the cantina. He reached out in through his mind again.

I'm here. Where are you located?

TAG: Any in cantina

OOC: Sorry for short posts. I've been busy lately.

7. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell.

Karn did the same to Logan as he had done to Andur. The same whispered location and the same instructions.

"I'm here. Come slowly and without purpose." Karn told logan. Slowly he glanced from Logan to Andur, to all the other faces in the room. There were bounty hunters, smugglers, and other scum. Then there were just normal patrons, innocent people who could get in the way if things got out of hand. Karn decided to ask Logan another question mentally.

"Why here Logan, why Tatooine.?"

Tag : Morkai, Sith hunter

8. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan caught a glimpse of both Jedi and slowly made his way over, looking around and studying his environment, as if he was just going to a random area of the cantina. He took a seat next to Karn, a Jedi he remembered from the Temple when they were growing up. They too, would have been dead with all the other Jedi in the Temple, but in a random turn of events, here they were, the last place where they expected to be.

As he placed an order for some Jawa Juice, he glanced over at the other Jedi. The face seemed familiar, but he hadn't seen him recently in the Temple. Logan shrugged off the thought.

"Here in Tatooine, we're deep in the Outer Rim. The Republic doesn't exist here, so the Sith won't even think about attacking this planet. It'll give us enough time to make a plan." He sipped his drink, and slowly fiddled with his cup. He looked back at the Jedi. "The Sith wiped out every last bit of us on Couriscant. We have no Jedi left whatsoever, except for maybe some scattered around the galaxy. There is no way in the Force us three could charge straight at an enitre Sith empire and expect to live. No, our survival is important for the future of the Jedi. We need a plan, and I think I have one. This time, Logan took another sip and pretended to look at the dancers, but kept his concentration on his speech.

"History has shown us that without a leader, troops will naturally be confused. So that's what we need to accomplish, destroy the few high leaders of the Sith. Back at the Temple, I fought the High Sith Lord. We can beat him, and once we do that, we can save our race."

TAG: Littledawg, Morkai

9. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic - Karn Fell

Logan had told him there situation. Karn disagreed, taking out leaders would only indefinatly confuse the sith, and any assasination attempt would fail misserably.

"We need troops." Karn stated bluntly. "I only know of a few places where we could get some, but not in the amount you say the Sith have. But I think we should move this... resistance of ours to Kashyyyk, I have good relations with the wookies there. They will help us." Karn took a sip of Jawa Juice and stared at the three Jedi assembled. "We aren't the last Jedi. We cant be, we wont be." Karn said as he relaxed back into his seat. "What about Master Jax, did he survive. And this High Sith Lord what did he act like, what did he look like." Karn waited for either men to retort.

Tag : Sith hunter, Morkai

10. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Kashykk? That seemed like a formidable idea.

"Master Jax was killed by the High Sith Lord. He acted like any Sith: overconfident, arrogant. I can't remember what he looked like though." He stared down at his drink. "If the Wookies will help us, then we probably could relocate to Kashykk. But chances are the Sith will already think of the Wookies as a threat, and will attack Kashykk first chance they get. It truly is a risk, but if you think it will work..."

Logan wasn't exactly sure what would actually work anymore. He was still in shock after the destruction of the Jedi Temple. Karn was right, they weren't the last Jedi, there had to be other Jedi...

"I have an idea," this time Logan looked both Jedi in the eyes, "Before we decide to go to Kashykk, we need to find something to give us an advantage on the Sith. Some sort of knowledge or object or something. Just troops or numbers won't help up."

TAG: Littledawg, Morkai

11. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"Did you see Jax die. Did you see it, or is that what you think happened. If you think the Wookies are in danger there are others we could look for, but it would take longer and Im less than sure of there responses. We could go find... the Mandalorians. They know how to fight Jedi, and Sith alike, but I don't know if we can trust them. As for an artifact, Master Jax had me searching for a holocron, on Dantooine, searching inside the Enclave I was... delayed by two sith, one I defeaned but the other was much more skilled and more powerful. We could go looking for it." Karn said. "But whatever we do we have to do it fast, just cause the Sith might not attack this planet, doesn't mean they won't have eyes and ears here." Karn finished.

Tag : Morkai, Sith hunter

12. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Now Logan was just getting frustrated. How could this man question his knowledge of Jax's death? But Logan kept his anger controlled, alliances aren't formed with bickering.

"I felt it. I can't feel Jax's presence in the Force. If Jax survived, the Jedi Temple would not have been overtaken. I don't think the Mandalorians should be trusted, but we could use them later. And that holocron could hold some kind of important information. We should look for it, but it might not be in Dantooing anymore. Where do you guys think we should look?"

TAG: Morkai, Littledawg

13. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"Well I think we should split up. One to find the Holocron, and the others split to recruit the free people together against the Sith. I'll go to Kashyyyk tobring the Wookies together, then I'll go for the Mandalorians. So you two decide whos going for the Holocron, and which goes for the High Sith Lord. We need to move as fast as we possibly canto ensure that the Jedi order survives this ordeal and that the Sith a vanquished from the galaxy forever.

Tag : All

14. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan looked at the other Jedi. "I'll let you decide which one of us should go where."

TAG: Morkai

15. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005
    Anchorhead

Andur let out a world weary sigh as he looked for one Jedi to the other, he had kept silent, letting the others talk. It became abundantly clear, that Karn was, though young quite capable, yet this Logan, was obviously still traumatised by what he had seen, his emotions seemed dangerously fickle. "First let me say this" Andur began, "I am no Jedi, i relinquished the title of Jedi master years ago in favor of my family, i came to this meeting for information, and to give my advice if it would be heard". He glanced around the cantina, sharing a nod with a bartender he knew well. he'd helped the man with a sand people problem not far back, he continued "Kashyyk is a good idea, mainly because it will afford you time to organise" he gave Karn an appreciative nod "The wookies are a good people, they'll be a good start, however as for going after a sith lord" he stopped suddenly. "If this Sith killed Jax he is the most powerful sith to reveal himself in several hundred years, and Logan i think my friend Jax gave his life for you to escape, if he killed a master, no single knight could hope to stop the dark lord of the sith".

he leant back suddenly weary, feeling the weight of a galaxy on his shoulders "I advise that you marshall the republic, find this holocron and fight the Sith till they weaken THEN strike for the master, they are too strong right now, and sending a single person after the Dark Lord....it would be suicide for anyone but a master or weaponmaster". He leaned forward "some memebers of the council must have survived, find them...they will be your hope of killing this Sith directly".

TAG: All

16. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    GM approved

Name: Raxus Nihl
    Race: Nagai
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 68
    Physical Appearance: Raxus was slight for his age, small and agile. His shocking white skin was etched with sith tattoos, his blazing red eyes pierced the souls of those he fought.
    Clothing: Black Sith robes, he wore as little armour as possible, he used speed and agility to avoid being struck.
    Armor: None, Raxus would sometimes appear shirtless, with only his lower half covered with Sith robes.
    Weapons: Twin curved lightsabers, red, these are adjustable weapons for both blade length and strength.
    Other items: None
    Personality: Raxus at first glance is one of the most menacing things you could bump into, silent, ferocious and something you really did not want to meet in a dark alleyway. Although this is all he has ever known, anger, hatred and despair.
    Combat specialty: Twin saber combat, amazingly talented at one on one dueling, limited blaster fire deflection and force use. Although adept at the use of the force to shroud his presence and force speed to increase his combat effectiveness. One phenomenon that has baffled all of the Sith is Raxus' seemingly soulless presence, when in contact one can almost sense the anguish and hate that fuels the young Sith towards the actions he cannot help but take.
    Affiliation: Sith

Bio:
    The darkness was binding, his thoughts no longer his own, his master had seen to that. Raxus was a tool, a weapon and a bringer of chaos, his master Daemon Alario had hand picked him from the Sith academies, he was plucked form the Ziost legions and placed under his own care. For years he was honed, tested and tortured until the only thing left inside him was darkness....a darkness so palpable that those around him could only despair. At this Daemon was most proud, he had rid all humanity from the child and now as a young man was his agent for the war to come. He designed the young Sith to be terror, to project fear and above all be as deadly as he looked, at the age of sixteen Raxus was appointed as Daemons one and only true apprentice, his white skin was covered with Sith tattoos to mark the occasion. Raxus wore them proudly, frequently dispensing of his targets with his toned body in full view, his torso bare for all to see. He used this to taunt his enemies, his vulnerable skin so close....so unprotected, yet not once had a saber struck his form, not once had a stray blast ended his life....this which he sought the most. The ending of his life.

Now the time had come, he was ready, the legions had assembled, the Jedi would fall. Raxus would be there, knee deep in the dead, waiting for the one warrior who could release him from this nothingness.

17. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

The old Jedi started showing his true colors. He obviously did not want to be a part of the resistance. But Logan would have to convince him, they would need as many able bodies as possible.

"The Republic is deteriorating. The Sith have the upper hand and are taking control of whatever is left of the Republic. Listen Andur Del Jinn, we need you. You may have given up the ways of the Jedi for your family, but what was left of the Jedi is gone for now, and we need everyone we can gather. We don't know what the Sith are going to do next, they might attack the planet your family is on. The quicker we stop them the safer the whole galaxy will be. I'll tell you again, we need you. Come with me to Dantooine to locate the holocron so we can stop this threat to the galaxy. Please."

Logan awaited his response. He knew his speech wasn't powerful enough, but hopefully it will tip the scale in Andur's mind..

TAG: Morkai, Littledawg

18. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC Raxus
    Lightsabers clashed and spun, the sound of battle deafening, these Jedi would fight for their lives, and they would die, that was certain. The attack had been sudden, ruthless and merciless. The gates were unbarred, the guards unfit to defend the weak Jedi within, Raxus led the initial assault. The Jedi were not completely unprepared, upon arrival a dozen masters held their ground, their blades killing many sith, Raxus dealt to a Knight nearby, his scream comforting. The Sith apprentice turned to the front lines, the masters still holding the main assault at bay, Raxus began to sprint, the force gathering around him, his speed became a blur and the apprentice launched himself over the defenses. Screaming Jedi died all about him, his twin curved blades making short work of any that attempted to confront him. Sabers littered the floor and soon they began to despair, Raxus projected his soulless presence, they would not stop him, not today.

Suddenly Raxus was confronted by a powerful presence, a lone master circled the bare chested Sith. The young Sith smiled to himself and activated both sabers, holding them in perfect form, his long hair blowing in the unnatural wind caused by the force users about him. With a roar the Jedi attacked, his saber striking time and time again, his technique was perfect, beautiful in its application, yet at every blow a crimson blade was there to meet it. In the chaos the two warriors battled, hundreds died around them, Raxus knew who this must be....the Weapons Master of this temple....how fitting he would die to a Sith Apprentice. Raxus deflected every blow, he could sense the rising dread and horror inside the other, the master knew all of the Jedi here were doomed, they had been tricked, they had been blinded and now they would be destroyed. Yet still the blows fell, his green saber slamming down on Raxus' defences, suddenly everything changed.

The Jedi stepped back, his saber held high to guard the incoming blows, Raxus had fallen into Jar'Kai, his twin sabers storming the Jedi Masters defence. Raxus used his application of the Shiim strikes to slowly but surely drag the master to the ground, once, twice, time and time again glancing the Jedi Master until his saber fell from his hand and he dropped to his knees..."no......"

"Yes...."

The temple was ablaze, he could feel the Jedi dieing, from the shattered remnants of the hallways strike groups of desperate padawans and knights launched themselves at the young apprentice. With a thought they were laid low, the sith troopers under his command emptying entire salvos into the rushing Jedi. Once or twice a Knight or cluster of padawans would breach his unit, his own crimson light saber spinning and whirling, unlike most sith Raxus was an avid student and practitioner of Soresu. His curved hilted sabers deflecting and parrying his enemies with ease, their frustration and desperation only fueling the young Sith to make their despair complete. As their will to struggle was slowly sapped Raxus shifted forms, his furious Jar'Kai overwhelming the younger Jedi in a haze of red.

This was his purpose, handed down by his master and the lord of the Sith. Slowly Raxus stalked the corridors, his jet black hair falling about his bare tattooed back, his wiry muscles tensing and relaxing as he moved from room to room. In the darkness his eyes blazed, like twin suns in the black he ghosted through the ruined temple, no one would escape, no one would survive.

After a time the young apprentice motioned for his unit to continue without him, Raxus did not voice his commands, those under him needed to be able to read his gestures. None but his own master had heard the Slayer speak, Raxus felt that words only interfered with the work at hand, actions would suffice.
    Once alone he moved along a secluded corridor, explosions sent rubble tumbling here and there, the Sith could feel something...faint. Raxus used the force, tendrils probing every corner....there....

The crying could be heard long before he could see his quarry, three younglings came st

19. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Andur's face betrayed nothing as he looked across at the earnest young Jedi, though only in his early thirties he was feeling several hundred years old, he had fought more wars than he cared, and faced Sith before, his skill with the blade the only thing that gave him victory over their dark cousins. Yet it seemed that he would never be rid of the sith or the Jedi, it seemed the force had a sense of humour...who was he not to embrace it "I'll go with you, and if it is the will of the force i'll face this Sith Lord too, Jax was a good friend, he mentored me when i was first raised to knighthood...the least i can do is give him the justice he deserves".

He surreptitiously clenched his left fist, feeling the reasuring weight of the simple wedding band he wore on his finger, he knew they would understand, they always did, he couldn't help answering a call especially one this close to his heart...he just hoped he would get a chance to make it up to them.

TAG: All

20. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"I would like to believe that some Jedi Masters survived on the council, but the last time I was there I saw the council was full so they were all out on missions, which means that they were all present for the attack, and they would have been the ones to organize the defense. I do not believe that we can rely on the council to get us through this. Andur my friend, we cant go to war with the Sith, it would be devastating to every world, and it would shatter the confidence that many star systems have in the Jedi order. I know how hard it is for you to leave your family behind, but I will go to Korriban, that is most likly the stronghold of the Sith, and I would beg you to come with me. If you will not, I'll go alone."

Karn turned to Logan.

"Logan, I would like you to go to the Wookie homeworld, tell them your looking for the Myyydril clan, they owe me a favor, tell them that I need them to allow us to build a base on in their caverns. The road is long, and dangerous, be wary, that forest has long been a place of darkness and pure evil, and take no machines with you, transport or other wise, it is forbidden by the Myyydril, they will kill you on site if you posses them."

tag : Morkai, Sith hunter

21. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Andur drummed his fingers on the dark stained table top, "very well, atleast if we die we will make a stand worth of a saga or two" he said with a resigned but humored grin. With a raised eyebrow to the bartender he signalled for a drink and once it came took a small sip, he had missed the brotherhood of being a Jedi, again he wished they could accept that a man could love someone and it not be a weakness, as in his heart he would always be a Jedi, perhaps this quest was a chance for him to have one last hurrah as a Jedi, to have one last great mission that would help bring the Jedi back from the brink...he hoped it was so.

TAG: Littledawg, All

22. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: John
    Fight Club

It has been three days, and after looking at his club, he was very excited. He and Shella was in his private booth holding drinks and ready to start the night. He had six contestents ready to fight hand to hand, and one was only fifteen years of age. just this one night brought in enough to cut his expenses on the price of the building alone. However something troubled him in all of his excitment. The small headache he recieved last night, and the woman next too him. The headache he could explain away, but the woman, he was not for sure. He had been working with her for the last three days, and he could not get enough of her. Mentally shrugging he turned too the mic and spoke.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a special night. Yes I have reopened and now offer many more things to the winner of tonights game and every game after that. Starting tonight, the winner will have a choice, one is too leave with their winnings or...stay and fight each new comer till beaten and a new winner takes his or her place." Cheers could amost be heard through the window, but John figured it was his imagination.

"So...Let The Games Begin!"

After giving his little speech, Shella and himself got up and left. Leaving it to one of his lower guys to watch for he had other things to see about.

TAG: No one

OOC: I may get in more later today.

23. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan was finally beginning to see a new beginning for the Jedi. They could surely stop the Sith. Everything just needs to work as planned...

"All right, Kashyyk it is. But we'll have to keep in communication, just in case. If you guys find any information or just get in a really tight situation, use the Force to contact me. I'll be sure to alert you guys once we get the base finished. Good luck, and may the Force be with you."

Logan stood up and departed the cantina. He headed straight for his ship, oblivious to everything around him. His mind was set on the task at hand. He crawled his was into the cockpit and exited the dusty sphere of Tatooine.

Setting up a trip to Kashyyk, he let the acquiescence of hyperspace drift him to sleep.

TAG: Any ( Darth Cad. if you want to plan to attack me or something for destroying the Crimson Corridor, now would be a good time ;)

24. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn laughed to himself. If they got into a tight situation, then the plan had worked perfectly. If they didn't then the Sith weren't in hiding on Korriban. Karn stood up told Andur that they would just take his ship. No sense expanding the Sith fleet anymore than they had to. Then they set out making preparations for their launch to a Sith planet, as two Jedi with no particular mission in mind just to cause as much damage as possible and maybe take a few sith with them. Then he walked to the Spaceport and told his droid to fire up the two HKk - 47 models in the storage compartment. At least they would have a little backup/decoys on this journey.

Karn put on his comlink head set and waited for Andur to come to his ship. "When ever youre ready." Karn said and he began clearing their take off with flight control.

Tag : Morkai.

25. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Raxus

His shuttle made its way into Coruscant's lower orbit, from the view port he could see the Mandalorian ships entering the system...this was unexpected, and foolish. His master would have something waiting for them, that was certain. Raxus calmed himself, his anger boiling inside him, he turned quickly to one of the elite Sith commandos that made up shadow squadron.

His voice was smooth...almost lyrical, the words were soft but resonated with a power that none could ignore. "Commander, I want all hyperspace activity leaving the system."

The soldiers had stopped for a moment, those without helmets on seemed stunned, their masters apprentice had never spoken before....although it had only been a short while since this unit had been in existence.

"Yes sir...are we to hunt down the remnants?"

Raxus had already begun moving away, his mind focused on the smallest hint of the Jedi. The transports and assault craft under Raxus' command had already begun to move into formation, he had hundreds of men at his command and an entire unit of Sith Warriors. Raxus opted not to call upon his flagship, one of the grand Sith cruisers, he needed stealth now...this was a hunt.

The commander rejoined Raxus, "Sir...we have a few small ships leaving Coruscant's system, there are many Sir, how will we know which one to follow?"

"Shadow Squadron will split up and follow each trail. We must annihilate all Jedi....do not fail me commander."

The orders were prepared, the strike teams organised, transports and strike ships began warping to every corner of the galaxy, they would find these strays...

Raxus looked at the nav screen....one of the hyperspace tendrils led deep into the outer rim, this was his chosen path, in his company were two dozen Sith commandos and a dozen Sith warriors. They would not escape this time. The heavy Sith strike ship entered hyperspace, fighter escorts and smaller transports warping around it.

Their destination...Tatooine

Tag all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.