main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Fate of the Stars.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jinn

Tatooine

Andur strode towards Karns ship as he counted the credits in his hands, all in all it was a pretty good deal, the smuggler he had sold the ship to was in bad need of transport off Tatooine and that put Andur in a sellers market. It was a good thing because he had a feeling they would need these credits before the end, turning the corner into the small area of the spaceport that held Karn's ship, he strode across the sand strune area surrounding the ship up and onto the boarding ramp. He walked into the cockpit and took the seat next to Karn, settling his robes around himself he looked out the cockpit window "Lets be off, if the Sith are worthy of the name they would have followed young Logan to Tatooine...and our time will be short".

TAG: Karn

2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Andur had come aboard and settled in for the time being. So they launched for Korriban and the sith stronghold. He left piolting to his droid and went to check up on the HK - 47 droid models in the back of his space craft. After briefing them and informing them of their mission perameters he informed them that himself and Andur were to be protected at all cost. Then he came in to talk with Andur.

"Hey Andur, thanks for coming with me. I owe you one after this. Any favors really, just ask...ok?" Karn sat down at the piolts seat and began checking the hyperspace charts to at least do something other than sit and wait. "If, I dont make it back, take my ship and get back to your family, this was my idea, if I cant hold up my end of the bargain, then I don't want you to pay for it too." Karn sighed and looked at the void of hyperspace.

Tag: Morkai.

3. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Andur looked across at Karn with a small smile "dont concern yourself my friend, i made my choice and i will stand with you till we triumph or fall" he said as he idly scratched his chin, "My family understands who i am Karn, when i renounced my oath to the Jedi i didnt renounce my faith in the force or my love for the Jedi, i only left because the council wouldnt allow me to marry...i never stopped fulfilling my mandate to protect the republic and unhold justice, i just....went freelance as it were" he finished with a grin. "The Sith must be stopped" he continued "I could never stand by while they triumphed...the wife wouldn't let me" he openly laughed this time "We will do what we can, give all we can and in the end, the force never dies so neither will we".

TAG: Karn, All

4. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Logan Karr

Logan woke not too long later. He was finally approaching Kashyyk, and so his work would begin. As he exited hyperspace, he began to steer the ship towards an area he knew was unoccupied by Wookies. He didn't want to start a commotion, that was of course the last thing he needed.

Upon landing, he hid his blaster and other gadgets inside his ship, and hid his lightsaber under his robes. He exited the ship, and began to navigate himself with the Force.

His senses led him to a Wookie tribe not far from his location. He had not spoken the Wookie native tongue in many years, but he still have it a shot.

"I'm looking for the Myydril clan. Can you direct me to their location?" The Wookie responded with a roar and led him to a dark forest. He roared and pointed to the forest. Logan understood that he would haave to go through the lackluster forest to reach his destination. Karn was right, it wouldn't be an easy journey at all.

TAG: Any.

5. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Raxus

Tatooine System:

The Sith force dropped out of hyperspace, Raxus could already feel the presence of the Jedi, it was faint, but he knew they had passed this way. He was determined to find out where they left from and where they were going, like ghosts the dozen ships descended upon the planet, the city of Anchorhead plotted into the computers. Raxus would land his task force in the outskirts and go hunting for his quarry himself.

Sand and heat washed over the young apprentice, he cared little, whatever conditioning he had received during his training was more than enough to deal with this desolate landscape. He covered his mouth with a dark scarf, wrapping it tightly around his lower face and neck to stop sand from pestering him further. For this mission the apprentice opted to wear his entire Sith attire, he clad himself in the full black robes of a Sith, the armour plates under his cloaked form glowed a dim red from the energy ports, he had become the weapon of war his master had always wished him to be. Finally Raxus raised his hood to cover the rest of his face, his eyes burning brightly in the shadowed cowl. Raxus rarely felt the need to hide his appearance, he was designed to strike fear and doubt into the minds of those who would oppose his master. The sight of a fully tattooed Sith was usually enough to persuade anyone who wished to confront him consider their options very carefully.

Among the items he took before leaving the transport was a comm device and micro binoculars. He would need to spot and chart his enemies movements and spring the trap with his elite cadre of soldiers, he was not sure if the Jedi were still on the planet, but if they were, they would not get far.

Tag all

6. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

When their ship dropped out of hyperspace they came in as close as possible to the planet. They also made full use of Karn rudimentary cloaking device to sneak past anyships in orbit. They landed on the outskirts of the Sith temples and made sure they weren't followed down. When Karn opened the door to the ship he sent the droids first, then he went, waiting on his old friend. They made their way picking past guards and sentries up to the side of one of the temples where Karn made a small entry with his lightsaber. He jumped through the hole into the temple and looked around.

Tag : Radiance, Morkai.

7. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008
    OOC: Radiance hasn't really been posting lately. An update would really move along the plot.

8. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: I do apologize for lack of response. I have a rather long update being typed up and have it saved to a thumb drive, unfortunately said thumb drive is at work, so the next update will be on monday morning. please be patient with me ;)

9. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

The hum of the violet saber in Logan's right hand was the only sound in the colorless forest of Kashyyk. Logan had been searching for an exit for hours, but he felt as if he was going in circles. Creatures, small and large had even attacked Logan, but he was always one step ahead of them. They finally got the message.

He finally caught sight of light. Logan followed the trail until his sight was illuminated, shocking his eyes. He listened closely and used his senses to locate the Myydril tribe. It doesn't take long to find a large group of Wookies.

Logan continued through the Wookie camp until he caught sight of a huge tent, usually the cheiftan's. He walked up to the two guards outside and lightly growled in the Wookie tongue to communicate his intention for being there. To Logan's astonishment, they let him in. He didn't hesitate.

The chief of the Myydril clan was sitting on a large chair, no, large would be an understatement. The throne was magnanimous compared to thrones that kings and queens of other systems recline on. But Logan wouldn't let some big chair distract him from his goal.

"Greetings, I have come on behalf of Karn Fell. I am under the impression that you owe him a favor, and he would now like to redeem it." Logan said to the chieftain, bowing and keeping his lightsaber hidden under the side of his robe.

The Wookie growled back, he knew of his favor to Karn, and he beckoned Logan to continue. Logan smiled a bit inside; it was really going to work.

"As you may know, the Jedi Temple has been destroyed, along with the Jedi Order. Karn and I are some of the last Jedi left, and we need to construct a base, here in Kashyyk. Can you organize such a request?"

The Wookie didn't respond immediately. After what felt like an hour, the chief finally responded.

He agreed. He would supply a base and security for the remaining Jedi. Logan had reached his objective, with no difficulties in between. He almost couldn't believe it.

Logan left the chieftain's tent and went to the tent the chief had generously offered Logan for the night. Once Logan climbed into his cot, he concentrated once more into the Force.

"Karn, Andur: The Wookies have agreed to let us build a base of operations in a cavern in Kashyyk. I will be departing soon, possibly to locate the holocron or any other Force tainted piece of knowledge."

TAG: Radiance, Morkai, Littledawg

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Daemon Alario

Lord Daemon was brooding in his personal chambers. They had been so close. And the Mandalorians had shattered their chance. The Savage warriors had been an unexpected factor in the planning of the mission. The mistake wouldn?t happen again though. That would be certain. Daemon had to plan for unforeseen factors. He had been on the final phase of the operation.

A blinking light caught Daemon?s eye on a screen to the left of his desk. It was a transmission from his apprentice. The reports had stated that his apprentice had performed admirably, going so far as to eliminate the blade master of the Jedi Temple. His pupil was quite a weapon, Daemon was more than satisfied with his own handiwork.

Moments later, Tanis strode confidently into the room. Daemon looked up dangerously.

?What have I told you about disturbing me?

Tanis stood there in his dirty suit, hands in his pockets and looking nonchalant. He gave a mock bow.

?Apologies my Lord??

Daemon narrowed his eyes at the lack of disrespect. It was a constant factor with Tanis. The Dark Lord lifted his finger and caught Tanis by the throat, lifting him off the ground in the Force. Tanis? head was back, as if he were being gripped by the neck, but oddly enough did not snap his hands to claw at the invisible grip around his throat. Instead, Tanis smirked as he was choking. The Lightsaber clasped to Daemon?s belt leapt off of it?s hitch and spun up to press itself to Daemon?s temple. Daemon?s eyes flicked to it and released Tanis. The man fell to his feet lightly and cracked his neck to the side, hands still in his pockets.

?Tell me why I keep you alive Tanis.?

Tanis smirked darkly.

?Because? you know if you ever try to kill me, I am going to take you with me?. My Lord??

Daemon dropped the subject. Tanis was the best Force user he had, and moreover, the man was smart. He was a powerful ally indeed. If only Daemon could stamp some obedience into him.

?What of the Holocron??

Tanis shrugged.

?No clue of it on Dantooine, but when Garm and I arrived to the library, I found some interesting texts on the Jedi shelves. There is a place that we overlooked?.?

Daemon?s eyes shot up to stare holes through Tanis. Tanis simply nodded.

?The Jedi didn?t have outposts on only Coruscant, Ossus and Tython. They were just the main areas that the public knew about. It seems that there are a couple of other places that we have yet to discover. There is a hidden outpost on Telos, as well as one of the moons of Yavin. The Jedi seem to be smarter than we give them credit. Spreading their numbers like that. I doubt that most of the Jedi on Coruscant even knew of their existence. Maybe some of the older ones..Seems like we might have an issue here.?

Daemon leaned back in his chair, deep in thought.

?And now we have the Mandalorians are rearing their heads. I don?t care about the rest of the Galaxy, I just want the Jedi dead. Conquest can be someone else?s game. After the Jedi are dead, we will disappear, and live out the rest of our existence by ourselves. I don?t really care what happens to the Republic and who wants to take it over. Galactic politics mean nothing to me. I only want revenge.?

Daemon laced his fingers together.

?Take a small force and decimate those planets. I want them turned into glass?.?

A smile spread across Tanis? face.

?As you Will? my Lord.?

Tag none

-------------------------------------

Korriban

The cloaking device did it?s job. Karn and Andur slipped passed anyone that would have been watching. They even slipped passed any security that may have hampered forward progress.

But things weren?t dangerous here. The planet felt Dark in the Force, but thus was it?s nature. For thousands of years before hand, the Sith had called this place home, many battles had taken place on it?s surface. But Daemon was being smarter than his dead comrades of history. He wasn?t following tradition in making the long abandoned temples of Korriban the home of his forces. If he had, they would h

11. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Korriban

Andur stood in the high vaulted ceilinged room, its air musty with the detrius of ages, looking across at Karn he tapped a small stone by his leg with a booted foot. "Nothing" he said quitely, though his voice carried across the rubble strewn room, they had searched for several hours, and found that the ancient home of the Sith was empty except for a few scattered scavengers. He idly twirled his unlite saber in his hand while he thought, Where could they have been hiding?, he was now regretting spending so much time in the dueling arena's during his time as a Jedi and not in the library. He chuckled quietly to himself "Well Karn, our first dead end, any ideas where you'd like to head next?...maybe we should consider making them come to us?" he said as he surveyed the wreckage of a dead civilisation and i'll not let it return.

TAG: Radiance, Littledawg

12. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"Let the Sith come for us, with what an army?" Karn paced around the room. "Yavin 4, Hoth, Dantooine, Ilum, Tatooine. Any one of the Outer Rim worlds. They could even be on some of the Inner Rim worlds. Such as Naboo, or Corelia, or Corulag. To many worlds for us to search." Karn leapt out of the hole he had cut in the wall and walked back to his ship. When he arrived he pulled up the hyperdrive space chart and marked all the suitable planets he could think of, then he sent the information to his two HK - 47 droids and told them to search the planets for any sign of a Sith pressence. As the ship left Korriban he sent the HK droids out in their dispersal pods to the two first marked worlds, Hoth and Naboo.

"I think we should go back to the Jedi temple, maybe find some clues as to where the Sith went or where they came from. who knows maybe the Sith never left in the first place." Karn said as he charted a corse for Coursant

"Logan, this is Karn no sign of the Sith yet, have any Jedi reported to the hide out yet." Karn said through the force.

Tag : Morkai, Sith Hunter, Radiance

13. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Kashyyk

Karn's message woke Logan up. The Wookie planet was now dark with only a couple sounds of snoring or grunting.

"No, no Jedi have shown up. I will send another message later, but that's all we can do I'm afraid. Will you and Andur come to Kashyyk, or will you keep searching the Outer Rim planets. We need to think fast.

As Logan oscillated out of his use of the Force, he climbed out of his cot, and decided to take a walk, and let all the trouble about the Sith float away into the surrounding nature.

Tag: Littledawg, Morkai, Radiance.

14. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Andur leant back in the nav chair of chairs ship, his hands steepled infront of his face as he sank deep into thought, his mind raced through possible locations for the Sith' the outer rim was his home, he should have felt them. His eyes widened as a thought struck him mind, he HAD felt something, years ago....He turned to Karn "i know one place we haven't thought of, where they could have escaped notice while monitoring the republic at the same time". He leant towards Karn "Dxun" he whispered "Freedon Nadd's tomb, i was
    On Onderon a few years ago going after a crimelord with Bec and the whole place felt...itchy, Dxun is steeped in the darkside...we should try there on our way back". He finished as he slapped his knee, why hadn't he thought of it before?!?!?, hopefully they could descover something of the nature of their foe before it was to late.

15. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC Raxus

The streets stank of decay and depression, this outer rim world was nothing but a dust bowl on the proverbial rear end of the universe. The Sith moved through the crowded streets with ease, all those before him seemed to shrink away and make passage, he could not feel the Jedi presence anymore.

Tavern after tavern Raxus searched, no force users had been here...not in a while now. Raxus could feel the frustration growing, he had missed them only just...now they could have been anywhere in the galaxy...

The busy cantina began to grow dim, the area around the Sith becoming heavy with hatred, almost palpable. The building began to shake and in an instant everything was thrown against the walls, beings and furniture alike, the groans of the injured and dieing did not sate the apprentices need for vengeance....he was furious.

As he exited the now ruined tavern a small group of local enforcers had gathered outside to see what the commotion was about, their blasters trained on Raxus.

"You there, you are under arrest!"

Two of the enforcers moved towards the menacing cloaked figure, their weapons trained on him. A blur of red and they were no more, the other two sent flying into a nearby building. Before the others could even fire a shot the Sith had launched his saber in a whirling arc, cutting the rest of them down. Raxus snatched his saber from the air and hooked it back onto his belt, the street had cleared completely.

Where were they hiding....where could they have escaped to...

"My master....I have lost a number of Jedi in the Tatooine system, we must track them down immediately, we must find any and all friendly systems...I await your commands."

Tag Rad and all

16. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Dxun! Why hadn't Karn thought of that either. Alright then Onderon and Dxun it was then.

"Alright, i don't know Dxun as well as I knew Korriban, this mission will be your lead, and I'll go with you to Freedon's tomb." Karn eased his ship out of hyperspace, they were in the deep recesses of space and in no present danger so he really didn't hurry while he set a new course. Dxun was a small jungle planet/moon of Onderon, and also the alleged home of the Mandalorians, karn wasn't to eager to see if they where in fact the inhabitants of the planet. After setting a new course and a couple hours of hyperspace travel they arrived at Dxun, then cloaked past security and went to land on the planet. When they touched down Karn opened the door and turned to Andur "Well, after you."

tag : Morkai, Radiance, Lord Raziel.

17. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Dxun

As soon as the worn black leather of his boots hit the ground of Dxun Andur felt more comfortable, though it wasnt the temperate forests of his home, Dxun was nevertheless teeming with plant and animal life. He walked clear of the ship and scanned the surrounding jungle, closing his eyes he reached out with his feelings..probing, his eyes reopened..."this way" he said as he began moving down a small partially overgrown path. They crossed several creeks and open glades as the pushed further towards the interior, the air around them teeming with insect and bird life, though the air was humid and close both men moved without difficulty, Andur with the sure step of someone more at home in the wilds than any metropolis.

after a time they moved through a moss and lichen encrusted canyon, the walls covered in hostile vines and creepers that reached out with poisoned tendrils as they both stalked past. They came down a defile that opened up onto a large magestic lake, the water a silent mirrior of the azure blue sky, as they came around rocky outcrop Andur signalled a halt and crouched in the shadow of a screen of large ferns. "Look" he whispered, as he pointed to a large cavern opening carved into the side of an imposing cliffside, Huge doors carved with dark red runes dominated the entrance, and he could feel the tug of the darkside already "The tomb of Freedon Nadd" he said glancing sideways at Karn "Well shall we see what we can find?" he said as he got up to a crouch and, keeping in the cover of the surrounding foliage, lead the way towards the dark entrance.

TAG:Littledawg, Radiance

18. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

The lack of guards around the tomb would have suggested that the temple was deserted. But just to be sure Karn and andur decided to check it out on the inside. Karn and Andur used the Force to push the doors open and the began their slow decent down into the depths of the tomb to where Freedon lay buried. All the while, Karn felt lost inside himself, like he was torn inside and any decisions he made were clouded and the air around him felt dark and violent in and of itself.

"Andur, how did you find this place here?" Karn said as they walked down the halls.

tag : Morkai, Radiance

19. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Cad Ordo
    Dxun

Medic? A lot of people referred to Cad as a Medic. But he was a Mandalorian first. The only difference was that he was a medic that specialized in how to kill people, as well as bringing them back from the edge of death.

Cad could tear through someone as easily with his blaster as he could stitch them up afterward.

The moon of Dxun had been abandoned for quite some time, to all but the Mandalorians. While not really a place they favored, the object of necessity had seen the Mandalorian soldiers based here for years though. They always had somewhere to fall back. Dxun was no different than Mandalore. A place where the Mandalorians could go to recover and regroup.

Cad Ordo had been here for months before he noticed the presence of the Sith fleet. It said a lot about the power they had at their disposal if they could be housed a mere few kilometers from a Mandalorian outpost and remain hidden. Cad, being the lead medic and a capable scout had found the temple remains first from his generation of scouts. They had of course known about the Temple for years before hand. Due to reports left by former occupation forces. But no one had paid it any mind. He had set out one day to check it out and there it was, the very same day, the Sith took off and left the place empty.

And here he was a again. Checking for the umpteenth time, to see if there was any clue left behind to track the Sith and where they had gone.

He approached the temple and realized that the doors were already open. Automatically his hand went to his stealth field generator.

Ahead of him he heard voices echoing off the walls of the cavernous innards of the temple structure. Before long he reached a group of two men, both of which looked like Jedi.

"Andur, how did you find this place here?" Karn said as they walked down the halls.

Cad spoke at the same time he was dropping the stealth generator, seeming to walk out of thin air.

"... A lot easier than I did it seems...keep your lightsaber to yourself Jetii I'm not going to blast you. And besides, I am wearing beskar'gam ... your glorified glow lamp would do about as much damage to me right now that it would against another blade of it's kind. Relax."

Cad walked forward into the Temple like he owned the place. His midnight blue armor had the Mandalorian skull on the left pauldron and a medic's cross on the other. A customized Mando blaster was hanging at both of his hips as well as a brown pack on his back.

"Dunno what you plan to find down here. I've been down quite a few times since they left.."

Tag Littledawg, Morkai

20. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn looked at the Mandalorian.

"They left!? What do you mean they left, where did they go? Wait a minute why am I even talking to you." Karn walked up to the Mandalorian, looked him over and looked inside his mind. "Where is the wounded Jedi you took from the temple? What did you see?" Karn waited for the Mandalorian to respond and at the same time he looked around for more Mandalorians he didn't trust them and didn't trust there to be only one.

Tag : Radiance or Morkai

21. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC Raxus

The transmission ended....his masters words were short and sharp....the young apprentice was to leave Tatooine and head towards the dark side planet of Dxun. Upon hearing the planets name a chill ran down Raxus' spine, the resting place of Freedon Nadd, to the Sith he was a champion.

Within minutes the he had left the city and was sprinting back to his ship, as he ran up the dune to the transport he waved his hand angrily, rocking the craft but at the same time opening the ramp. The stunned soldiers inside were untangling themselves from one another. Raxus went storming up to the cockpit and slammed his finger down on one of the star charts, the screen flickering from the impact.

"Take me there! Now!"

Within seconds the ship was in orbit, the other strike craft were scrambling on the planets surface to join their commander. Ships were still preparing as Raxus' craft leapt into hyperspace, his target...Dxun.

Tag all

22. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Dxun

Andur's only response was to cross his arms over the dark green of his worn knee length tunic, studying the Mandalorian he responded in a quiet voice "you above all others should know that a warrior does not restrict himself to a single weapon, my saber is by no means the only or the most dangerous weapon i can call on". Andur walked forward and put a restrainig hand on Karn''s shoulder "If he wanted to fight Karn we would be fighting, calm down my friend...be mindful of where we are". He turned and walked deeper into the tomb, the seething essence of the darkside seeming to ripple at the edge of vision "This is a place of anger and madness, and it will tug at the darker side of you, dont let it affect you" he said as he looked up at the age worn carved statue of Nadd. "To answer your first question i found this place when my wife and i tracked down a particularly viscious gang of slavers...some took refuge here" he said as he gestured to the slight markings of blaster fire "unfortunately they never left...and i nearly fell to the darkside here when i killed them, luckily Bec was here to remind me of who i was" he said with a small shudder as he remembered the raw power of the darkside, of standing over dismembered bodies...of being exultant Not the first time you saved me my wife he thought to himself.

Turning to the Mandalorian he adressed him "We are not enemies warrior, we are seeking the Sith who were here, and a way to stop them, if you have any information we could gladly use it".

23. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Yes, Karn felt the impulsive urges of the darkside all around him. He looked deep into the temple with the Force and found many rooms full of older supplies, and taining materials. Other reigions of the temple were full of Dark energy. Then there was the main tomb, it radiated Dark side energy, as if the spirit of Freedon Nadd was still circling around there to claim its next victim. Karn walked over to the nearest wall, he was seething with anger over their very situation, then with an extreme suddeness Karn punched the wall, cracking the stone as well as the skin on his hand and he screamed and cursed the Sith responsible. He also cursed the Council for their neglect of his warnings of tremors in the Dark side of the Force. He walked back over to the Mandalorian and shook his hand with the one that wasn't broken. Then he walked away to heal his wound with the force.

"Good as new." Karn laughed holding up his previously damaged hand to show the two men that he was fine and that they should habe no cause for alarm.

Tag : Morkai, Radiance, Raxus.

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Cad Ordo

?They left!? What do you mean they left, where did they go? Wait a minute why am I even talking to you. Where is the wounded Jedi you took from the temple? What did you see??

Cad stared out from the visor of his helmet straight at the estranged Jedi.

?Left? as in not here anymore.. as in vacated the premises. And I don?t know what Jedi you are talking about from your kriffing Temple nor have I seen much of anything.?

All of this was spoken with a drab, bored tone.

"You above all others should know that a warrior does not restrict himself to a single weapon, my saber is by no means the only or the most dangerous weapon I can call on, we are not enemies warrior, we are seeking the Sith who were here, and a way to stop them, if you have any information we could gladly use it".

Cad watched as the first Jedi that had spoke was berated verbally and raised an eyebrow as the man walked over and broke his hand on the wall, then proceeded to attempt to shake Cad?s hand with his uninjured limb.

Cad just stared at him and didn?t budge.

The Jedi walked away and healed his hand with his mystical powers. Cad continued to stare at him as he stood back up a moment later. Flashing his hand with a smile.

?Good as new

Cad Ordo slowly took his hands up, released his helmet and took it off to stare at the Jedi square in the eye.

?Are you a crazy person? I am a doctor but I don?t think I can heal what you?ve got Jedi. Your demeanor makes riding a basilisk droid down from orbit while naked seem like a like a good idea.. where I come from, we call people like you masochistic? oh.. and I can pretty much guarantee that that bone isn?t set properly. You will probably have pain in that hand later in life, if you ever get there??

Cad shook his head wearily and looked back up to Andur. He took up a more somber tone with the elder Jedi.

?You?re Andur Del-Jinn. I?ve heard of you. Even seen your wanted poster up on a few planets. Bad people really don?t like you. Though it isn?t for that reason that I?m not attacking you. I know you are more than capable with more than your glowstick, let alone other weapons. But you should know that your kind and mine aren?t enemies this time round the universe. Fact of the matter is, your Temple on Coruscant isn?t a pile of sand right now for the simple fact that Mandalore felt the need to step in. And whatever Mandalore says, we do. Personally I couldn?t care less whether or not the Jedi survive as a whole. But people like you, mister Del-Jinn, are my driving point. It makes it worth while to have warriors like yourself around. If you hadn?t of been a Jedi you most likely would have been one of us. A warrior with a family. But alas! That?s not the reason we are here??

Cad tucked his helmet under an arm and began walking down the long ramp down into the tomb. He held up a finger over his shoulder to the two Jedi and spoke casually as he walked down.

?Names Cadasseus Ordo of the clan Ordo, by the way. And having you here may be good for me in the long run. I?ve been down in this crypt several times before trying to find something to determine where the Sith went, obviously to no avail. You might find something I haven?t. As for information, I?m afraid I don?t have much to offer. I?ve been on this moon for 8 months. The only time we knew that the Sith were here, was the day they left. Whoever their leader is, he is either really strong or really smart. Or both, who knows. Fact is, we were here living next to them for quite some time, and they didn?t so much as disturb a leaf, that we could find anyway. We don?t know where they got the hulls that they do, but it isn?t like they haven?t had time to build. I have actually been toying with the idea that this temple itself was only an observation post. Judging by the forces they had outside of Coruscant, the ships I saw leaving weren?t even a fraction of it.?

Cad was scanning walls and the floor as he spoke, trying to find something, anything.

??There could very well be other hidden st

25. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic -Karn Fell

"... but most of them are in critical condition and taking a nice long dip in the Kolto tanks, wont be out for a few months at best.?
    The Mandalorian finished

Karn just stared at him. Then he spoke "You underestimate the power of the Force. Jedi aren't restricted to the healing methods of the galaxy alone. And thats how the Sith avoided youre presence" Karn held up his two arms each riddled with scars. "I think im quite used to the pain you think I'll feel later in life."

Karn walked farther down the hallway, then turned around. "Have you ever been inside the tomb of Freedon Nadd himself? That could very well be where the Sith had their headquarters while they were here."

Karn didn't wait for a response walked down the hall towards the room he had felt that was strong with the Darkside. He didn't even need to use the Force to guide him their, the room it ,seemed to be pulling him their, nudging his mind to take the turns and to take whatever doors were necessary to get him their. When he arrived their was a magnificent set of double doors that looked far to big for him to push alone, but he still approached the door and to his suprise it opened for him, and to his even larger suprise, he walked in.

Tag : Morkai, Radiance, Lord Raziel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.