main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Fate of the Stars.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jin

Telos, Citadel station

Andur cast his eyes over the crowds surrounding them, it didnt feel right, the Jedi wouldn't be hiding among the workers and travelers that inhabited the station. He stroked his chin, before a thought crossed his mind...." Cad, do you remember when we were in orbit, there was a large polar region where there was no traffic" he said turning towards the burly Mandalorians. "Lets go check it out, if i wanted to hide here i would pick the most inhospitable, unattractive place i could...and i think the polar cap is about as inhospitable as we'll find on this planet". With a nod to Cad they quickly retraced their steps and were back in orbit.

As they cleared the cluttered lower orbit of citadel station, Andur glanced over at Cad, he could tell the man was Mystified and alittle annoyed at the to and fro "Dont worry if we dont find them here, we'll hit Citadel atation a find a bar..my treat" he said with a smile as they broke the atmosphere over the polar cap. Within minutes they had picked up a minute energy signature, and Andur could feel reasuring presence in the force, he knew there were other jedi down there. Eventually they found a windswept lading pad cut into the side of a mountain and cunningly disguised from view. As they landed and powered down the ship the two warriors shared a glance, neither had any idea what was facing them "Only one way to find out" Andur said, standing and clapping Cad on the shoulder as he made his way to the boarding ramp. As the ramp opened gusts windblown snow blew past Andur and he gathered his worn black robe around himself and strode out into the freezing air, he turned around to face a pare of worn blast doors wonder if anyones home?" he thought to himself

TAG: All

2. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Raxus Nihl

The Voidstalkers...that is what the commanding officer had called these fifty men, upon Lord Nihl's torture and dismissal he went immediately to the troop quarters of the Reconciliation. Among their number were mostly Sith commandos, not quite to the standard and track record of his now deceased body guard unit...but still.

There were a few blade wielders as well, Raxus felt the presence of four strong in the dark side, they would make up his immediate guard unit. Lord Nihl looked over them as they stood to attention, the transports and various tasks performed in the docking areas moving about them. They were sharp, clean and proffessional...everything the hotheaded apprentice liked in a strike force. The Voidstalkers had a reputation for stealth missions and sabotage, something Raxus felt quite appealing, their black armour was made of some strange material...seemingly absorbing some of the light in the busy hangar...

"You are my new unit, the last one proved....ineffective....who is the officer in charge?"

An armoured Sith stepped forward, his rank badges shining in the dim light, a Captain..."My lord, I am Ulric Derz, Captain of the Voidstalker unit, we are honoured to serve you My Lord."

Raxus liked this man already, he cut to the chase, he was all business...exactly what the apprentice was going to need to hunt this little trouble maker down. "Captain Derz, prepare my men for departure, we will rejoin my forces aboard the Hammerhand, she is undergoing repairs at the nearest star port as we speak...we should be ready to begin our hunt in the next week. So not fail me Captain, for as my master is unforgiving, I am even less."

It would take a while for his battlecruiser to become operational again and rejoin his main fleet but it was a necessary evil to regain favor with his lord. He would purge this galaxy clean until his goal was achieved. This little upstart would not stop him...a mere knight.....how foolish the Jedi had become....

Tag all

3. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Thane Tide
    Telos

The Council listened to Logan?s story, short though it was. It drew a smirk or two from the five Council Members present. Thane himself was almost drawn into one as well.

He spoke up first.

?Knight Karr, I can assure you that the Sith having over a billion soldiers is a gross exaggeration. Both my visions and our own scouts have determined that thus far, the Sith forces range into the low hundreds of thousands. Which in itself is cause for alarm due to the fact that with the Mandalorians and our forces combined we don?t match an eighth of theirs, but it is far from a million, let alone a billion.?

The Twi?lek Master nodded at Thane?s words.

?As for your forces? Your forces are our forces as well Knight Karr. You are Jedi, as are we. We come from the same family, though we are trained a bit differently than what you may be accustomed to. Our purpose is to do exactly what we are. To survive. We are here to make sure that no matter what, the Jedi survive. We will help you, but it will be done the correct way. Not rushing out into battle. I..?

He stopped speaking as Thane snapped his head up and to the side.

?Mystic Thane, what is it??

His eyes narrowed slightly and he began walking towards the door.

?There is another Jedi on the way, though he feels? different. Please excuse me, I will make sure that our defenses do not destroy him? and his companion.?

Thane rushed from the room and headed for the roof as the ship touched down, he had instructed the HK droids to stand down to one ship but to jam transmissions from vessels. Unless they were obviously from the Sith fleet, they were not to open fire.

Andur and Cad stepped out into the blizzard and Cad stepped right back into the ship.

?WOOOOO Blimey it?s freezing out there!?

?Unnecessary Threat: Stop right there meatbags. Or else.?

Cad pulled began to pull his blaster but felt his hand cement to it?s place on the butt stock.

Thane came running out of the durasteel door.

?Wait! Wait please! They will open fire if you draw!?

Cad relaxed his hand and Thane let it go from his Force hold.

?By the Force HK-53, that?s two you?ve almost killed that come here for refuge??

?Concerned Statement: But Master? I am simply fulfilling me defensive protocols and attempting to utilize my programming to it?s fullest capacity.?

Thane shook his head.

?Comm them next time!?

?Agitated response: Very well Master??

Cad came down and shivered as he stared at the Hunter Killer droids. He had not seen one of this model before. He always found them slightly unnerving.

??Kriffing scrap heap??

Without turning, the HK droid responded loud enough for all to hear.

?Confident threat: Watch your back meatbag.?

Thane looked over and shook his head.

?That?s enough. Please, step inside, I am sure it is freezing out here for you, we have warm blankets and drinks inside.?

Cad nodded and ran to the durasteel door. He took off his helmet as scowled as fog emanated from his breath. A small apprentice handed the armored warrior a blanket. Cad took it and wrapped it around his frame, Not that it would do much, His body wouldn?t be warmed until he took off the armor.

Thane walked in beside Andur and shook his hand.

?I am Mystic, Thane Tide. Welcome to the Jedi Temple. Please, we should go to the Council chambers, another Jedi had just arrived right before you all did. We will have your ship brought into the hangar area so we can remain hidden here.?

Thane motioned for them to follow him down the corridors. Eventually they entered the Council Chambers again to rejoin Logan and the other Masters.

Cad said nothing but walked quickly over to a vacant council chair and began snapping off his armor, eventually leaving himself in his body suit, wrapped up to his chin in the blanket and shivering as the others began to speak.

The Kel Dor noticed Andur and stood.

?Andur del Jinn. I am surprised to see one such as yourself alive??

Thane turned to the Master.

?You know this man??

The Ke

4. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karns plan went off without a hitch, he was able to capture the Battle cruiser in orbit, but was furious to find out that it had no shields and that they were going under repairs, it would take another day to repair them. Although Karn had some luck, when his men discovered all the fighter bays were loaded and that one contained a small republic attack corvette armed with proton torpeados and two turbo laser bateries. The Hutts had also kept their promise about suppling him with men, 500 had arrived to relieve the republic troops of their duties, but before Karn had them killed he gave them a choice, join him or die, their loyalty was impressive, out of the 700 aboard the ship, only 100 gave up and joined him. "Very well" Karn had five men brought forward, then he fried them with Force lightning. "Anyone else" another 50 ran up to him and another 50 looked around then slowly approached. "Very well, when we are clear open this hager, let the feel the harshness of space. As Karn left he heard pleas for mercy and calls for help, then he closed the door to access the hager and he heard the big heavy doors of the hanger begin to open, more screams, and then... silence. Karn laughed aloud yes his time was soon, he sensed he had gathered attention from all there Forces at work here, The Jedi, The Sith, and The Republic. The Hutts had also provided him with two light destroyers to add to his fleet for his generous offer of giving them a new planet. After his capture of the battle cruiser the Republic forces in the area ran off, but Karn was not as happy about that as his men, only his ex-republic soliders new why he wasn't cheering, he knew they would come back, with a fleet twice his size. But they didn't know that the power of the Force was on his side.

5. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Logan Karr

So maybe saying they had a billion troops was the wrong decision. But making a fool of himself wasn't that big of a deal, he'd just choose his words better next time.

Logan couldn't say he was surprised to see Andur come into the room with the Council. But he was a bit surprised to see a Mandalorian come in with him. He didn't recognize him, but he supposed he was a friendly character. He would not have to worry about him.

Logan acknowledged Andur with a nod as he walked in. He's really started to like him more, now that Karn sorta fell to the Dark Side. He was happy to know that his fellow Jedi, or ex-Jedi, was considered one of the most capable swordsman. Andur would be very valuable to the Sith resistance.

TAG: Radiance, Morkai.

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion

?You are to follow my apprentice into the depths of this galaxy, seek him out and make sure that he achieves his goals. He will not like your company, but he will put up with it because I say so. Report his activities to me regularly. That is all? if you aid him well, I may see fit to take on another apprentice?.?

Calen's eyes widened from where he kneeled, the ending words of Lord Daemon sending his normally calm mind into brief shock. It was only visible for a couple seconds but it most certainly was there. Quickly reminding himself that Lord Daemon was waiting for his answer he quickly calmed his features again before replying.

"Of course my lord, I'll leave at once." Waiting briefly to make sure he had been dismissed, he left the room and his mind once again found itself thinking over the words of the dark lord. Apprentice to Lord Daemon himself if he did well. That position was sought by many indeed, for a great many rewards came with it. Of course, with those rewards came great risks and higher expectations, to say nothing of the consequences should he fail.

His first stop was his quarters, in order to begin packing what he felt he would need. It wasn't much really, as he believed in traveling light. Other than an extra outfit the rest was largely made up with his preferred 'tools of the trade'. Fifteen minutes later found him entering one of the hangars, reviewing information from his datapad. A brief talk with the officer in charge of the hangar and he found himself piloting a shuttle to his destination.

The shuttle itself was one of his favorite variations. It cut out the ships weapons while at the same time reducing the interior space available and in exchange it had been fitted with fairly extensive sensors and scanner for s ship of its size. The real beauty was that the hull was plated with a sensor masking material. And given his specialty in reference to missions, it was easy to see why he favored this particular model. The jump to hyperspace signaled the start of a relatively short jump of two hours.

In the end Calen decided to get some rest during the trip, as he wanted to be alert when he arrived...

Tag: Radiance, possibly Raziel
    OOC: Ran out of time typing, I'll continue it later.

7. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jinn

Telos

Andur Bowed to the Elder Kel Dor master "It has been awhile master" he said with a friendly smile "you do me too much honour", he turned and gave Logan a smile of greeting, then turned to the council and began to tell his story "The master is right i am no longer a Jedi, as i fell in love with someone...quite by accident i assure you" he said with a grin "And the council on coruscant gave me a choice, give her up or leave...so i left, and we now have two children" he finished clamping his hands behind his back. Andur to a breath and began to tell of all that had happened between meeting the two jedi to standing before the council now, he told of the dead end at korriban, and the discovery of the tomb on Dxun and Karn's slide towards the darkside. He gave then all the information he could on meeting Cad and the Sith warrior he and Karn had faced, the savage battle outside the tomb and how he had felt Karn's fall to the darkside. "The boy is confused, he doesnt understand what he has done...and i dont think he wants to know" ,"And that is where we stand now masters, awaiting your council on how to proceed" he finished as he stopped next to Logan facing the council

8. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Thane Tide/Cad Ordo
    Council Chambers, Telos

Everyone in the room listened as Andur spoke. The Masters sat back in their chairs and let Andur finish.

The Twi?Lek Master spoke up from his place in the center of the group.

?Well, both your and Knight Logan?s stories seem to match up. We have been getting information from the Mandalorian soldiers via direct beam link to various informants throughout the galaxy and they eventually make it here via data disc so as not to attract attention to our whereabouts. It seems that we are indeed in dire straights. We not only have the Sith Armada to worry about, but a rogue Jedi with a grudge, and very little backup.?

Cad spoke up from under his blanket, which was now completely wrapped around his body and over his nose. Only his eyes and hair were visible.

?Oi??

The Masters looked over at him.

?We mean no disrespect, but with the Mandalorians we are still thoroughly outnumbered. The Jedi Council on Coruscant created our branch for the purpose of survival and to eradicate the Sith threat. But becoming soft themselves did not do anything to help the situation. Allowing the shipyards to be destroyed and the republic fleet crippled, we are virtually powerless against them. A single Jedi could take down a starship if they had enough time and concentration. But that is rare in a combat situation. The Mandalorians are our only line of help at this point. Everyone else has been scared into submission. The ground war belongs to us, but so long as the Sith dominate the space lanes, the war will be lost. If they are allowed to mobilize along the Hydian Way, our supply routes will be cut off?. We need to come up with a strategy for the time being. Until then, we invite you to make yourselves at home. Rest for a while, regain your strength, and we can come up with something in the morning. Mystic Thane, please show them to their quarters.?

Thane nodded and motioned the two men to the door.

Thane gave them a quick tour of the Temple and uploaded a map to their datapads just in case they got lost. The Mystic showed them the combat training areas where hundreds of Jedi worked on their skills. Most with their lightsabers, but some were actually training with Lightwhips, Shoto lightsabers, grenades, some even with blaster rifles. Then there were the arena?s where the Jedi would hone their hand to hand combat skills. Everywhere, there were apprentices?, Knights and Masters of every discipline known to the Jedi Order.

As they walked, Thane spoke to them.

?We are completely self sufficient here. Occasionally we make runs out to Citadel station for energy pack shipments, and different materials for our robe replacements. But we have never been found wanting. We make all we need, from growing food, to sewing new robes. Though occasionally the Mandalorians bring us a shipment of nerf steaks, or new supplies to keep the younger Jedi mentally healthy with things that taste good. We have been operating like this for 27 years now. Contrary to popular belief. The Mandalorians have been helping us out for a very long time..?

Thane eventually came to a stop in front of a room void of possessions. There was a bed and refresher station, but that was about it.

?Andur, this is your room, across the hall is another empty room that Knight Karr can use. When your Mandalorian friend finishes with the Council he will be three doors down. If you have any questions, I took the liberty of uploading my personal commlink channel into the maps on your datapads. Feel free to contact me for anything you might need. I will also let you know if and when we need you for anything. Until then, please rest and relax. You are among friends here??

Cad, still up in the Council Chambers threw the blanket aside and relaxed. His deception was done for the time being. It was obvious that this was indeed not the first time Cad had been to this place. The Council had ignored him when the other Jedi were among them, but now Cad had their full attention.

?What do you think??

Cad

9. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    GM APPROVED
    Will post later today.

Name: Oatti Hoosh
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Physical Appearance: Oatti looks like he's been through tough times. He has shoulder length, stringy brown hair which he pulls back to stay out of his face and a short stuble beard. He eyes are green with dark circle around them. With clothes on, Oatti looks very unassuming but bears an impressive physique underneath.
    Clothing: Basic Jedi attire consisting of brown tattered robes, white tunic and slightly loose fitting brown pants underneath.
    Armor: None
    Weapons: 1x single green lightsaber (Training Form II: Makashi and Form Zero)
    Other items: datapad
    Personality: Oatti has a very keen sense of respect and honor. He lives to uphold the Jedi code as best as possible. Very diplomatic and tries to find non violent ways to solve problems, however for his shot stature, he does hold a short person complex (Napoleon complex in our world). This sometimes leads him traveling down a dark path. (Note for the GM: I do not intend for this character to head to the dark side. His has a strong willed mind and even though tempted, usually finds ways to surpress the dark desire). Although he lives by the Jedi Code, Oatti has never been shy to use any means nessecary to get the job done which has left him on the bad side of the Jedi Council.
    Combat specialty: His speed and quick movements with his body and blade (Very quick, very elegant. Although his bladesmanship is something to behold, Oatti has a great control of the force.
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: Oatti Hoosh was taken from birth by the Jedi to the Temple on Coruscant for training. Oatti had no problems progressing as an average Jedi youngling should and became a Padawan to Jedi Master Vas Jans at age 11. At age 16 he witnesed his Master death. It would of been the death of Oatti, had Vas Jans not steped in. Oatti ever since has blamed himself for what happened to his master. Ever since, Oatti has been determined to improve his force and saber skills in order to be a tool used to protect the galaxy. After the death of his Master, Oatti was sent to Telos to the Jedi Warrior Temple to hone and improve upon his skill set. He was promptly Knighted at age 19 after completing the trails set forth by the Masters of the Warrior Temple. While as a Jedi Knight, Oatti has not seen much action except for some frinedly sparring with other Knights and Masters of the Order. He has done a great amount of investigating crimes, conspiracies and corruption throughout the galaxy which lead him to become a Jedi Shadow, seeking out and destroy any sign of the dark side of the force. In that time, he has been pursued by the dark side of the force but was able to surpress it for the time being. The Jedi Council, not wanting to risk losing him, placed him as an instructor back on Telos at the Temple there.

10. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

~ Telos ~

It was too cold for Logan to sleep, so to take his mind off the cold, he decided to go into Andur's room across the hall, and talk to him.

"Andur, I think the Council isn't going to give Karn a second chance. It's wrong, it's not even the Jedi way. Karn was our friend, even though it was only for a short time. We can turn him back, but killing him would just be the wrong notion. What do you think?"

TAG: Morkai, Radiance

11. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"We will not fight in your army." The senator stated coldly. "Your a mad man, a former shadow of your broken self. We have a petition of over half the city of Mos Eisley alone that says you should leave jedi!"

Karn stared at the man. "And what make's you think I wont just kill you?"

"Our deaths will only rally others!" The senator said, a hint of nervousness in his voice, he was in danger, and he knew it.

Karn continued to stare coldly at the man. "Your very painful and public executions will serve as an example to the rest of the population." Karn signaled to his guards to take them away. Cries for mercy and pleas for decency could be heard as the senators and old power holders of Tatooine were dragged away. Karn keyed a switch on his command chair, "I'll be down in half an hour to execute the prisoners, by then their charges of treason are to be read to the public, and the city is to be gathered to watch the executions." Karn stood up and prepared his public image.

[i]30 minutes later[/i]

Karn stood towards the population of Mos Eisley and spoke loud enough to be heard across the city. "These people are accused of treason to your High Lord." Karn pointed at the prisoners.

"And who is that!" A man yelled from the crowd.

Karn instantly grabbed the man by the throat through the Force and lifted him from the crowd. He brought the man face to face with him. "That, would be me." he said again loud enough for all to hear. Then there was an audible crack as the man's neck was snapped with the sudden force as though it had been punched by a rancor. Karn through the body aside. Cheers erupted from the crowd. "SILENCE!" Karn demanded. "Those of you who will not fight for the new Galactic Empire will be executed like so." He turned to one of the prisoners, who he electricuted plainly with Force lightning. "Or like this!" he went to the next prisoner and decapitated him with his light saber. Then he went on to break one mans neck with the force and one man had the unfortunate luck to get thrown around by the force into the many support colums of the Mayors office then electricuted by Karn as well. As Karn attempted to keep a straight face and look as serious as he could, he was enjoying these executions as much as the people who were watching. When the executions were completed he made his main announcement, "All men between the ages of seventeen to forty are to enlist in the galactic empires armed forces immediately.

Tag : All

12. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Andur Del Jinn

Telos

Andur leant against the doorway of his room while he thought about Logan's question "This isn't the jedi council you remember lad, i feel they are more about action than deliberation, which i must admit i always found frustrating with the council on coruscant" he began. "Normally i would agree with you, but you must remember that we are at war and we must concentrate our efforts, we simply cannot spare the time to help him, we will be spread out as it is without keeping him in custody and re-training him". "I'm, sorry my friend, i liked him too, he had alot of potential, but he is not the man you knew, remember that if you ever meet him, he will be your sworn enemy and will kill you on sight if he can". Andur cast a glance into his room before walking back out into the hall "Get some rest Logan you've earned it, im going do the same" he said with a smile over his shoulder as he walked back towards where the training area was.

It took alittle walking but he found an area of sufficient size that was empty and entered it. Dropping his robe to the floor he walked to the center of the room and stood. His blade ignited with a snap-hiss, and he began to move, he flowed around the room, his blade constantly spinning and rolling as he moved through Ataru, to the outside observer he looked as if he was moving through some deadly kind of dance. He moved faster and faster, as he opened up to the force, leaping and spinning as his movements became more frenetic. He let go of everything, the war, his family, all around him was gone, there was only himself and the force.

13. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Hyperspace

Calen was brought out of his sleep-like meditative trance by the beeping of his customized datapad, which had been linked to the shuttles own communications system, as well as many other things...

It appeared that he had new orders, once again from Lord Daemon himself, that he was to execute before those previously given. A chilling grin appeared on Calen's face as he reviewed his task, this would be most enjoyable. Apparently there was some upstart who fancied himself a rival for the sith, the arrogance of that kind of thought made the assassin chuckle before imputing the coordinates into his navicomputer, setting the ship to go into stealth mode immediately upon arrival.

A true sith wouldn't reveal his presence to his enemy until he had him checkmated. In simpler terms a sith wouldn't truly reveal his presence until he had already won. It was a truth that Calen took to heart, those he killed often only seeing him as he struck, if at all. His lethality had made a name for himself amongst the sith ranks, and was respected because of it.

The heavily modified shuttle emerged from hyperspace silently and undetected by the scanners of the ships in range, and Calen found himself looking at the desert world of Tattooine. Between his location and the planet, however, was a fleet of ships, several of which were in need of various repairs and it was very obvious that it had all be put together far to quickly to be in any state of true organization.

The flagship was easy to spot, an older model Republic warship. As he studied the ragtag formation of the ships his intelligent and more importantly cunning mind quickly came up with a plan, one that most others would find an impossible one to pull off, and thus for him, an easy one. Any fleet, even a rapidly put together ragtag one such as this had a constant connection to the flagship, however heavily encrypted and protected it might be.

Though he was a decent hacker, he normally would not be able to pull it off on a flagship's level of encryption. Fortunately, he had devised a device, that though expensive and each one could only be used once, would easily tear through the ship's encryption like it was nothing more than tissue paper. The device was essentially a overpowered one use hacking chip. Since he had first had the idea, and gotten some of the techs to make them, he carried at least a few on him at all times.

Setting his shuttle's course, the stealthed vessel move quickly and undetected towards the cruiser at the center of the fleet's formation. Quickly finding one of the ship's emergency docking hatches, he initiated the docking procedure with the emergency hatch. Leaving the cockpit and making his way swiftly and silently through the hatch and into the cruiser, Calen took out his datapad and looked through the design plans for this class of ship.

To his trained eye it was easy to pick out the maintenance crawlway, one that started nearby and with only a couple turns, lead almost directly to the main computer core. Only having to dodge a single patrol, and an unskilled one at that, he made his way into the crawlspace.

Security on the ship was clearly lacking under its new management, as on any decent sith vessel these type of crawlways would at least have some form of basic security scanner that would have made this kind of movement much more difficult. Arriving at his destination Calen found only a pair of guards along with a trio of techs. This would be a snap.

While the techs were facing away from the guards he killed them with a pair of poison darts. Before the guards bodies could hit the ground he struck. With just a touch of force enhanced speed he unleashed a pair of throwing daggers at two of the techs, striking them in the neck, before decapitating the final one with his lightsaber, the dark red hue of the enrgy blade matching the blood of the other two techs. First two thumps, then another two, and finally one more, and all was quiet. Collecting the darts, as he could refill them later, and the

14. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karns eyes snapped up to the explosions of his star craft, anger boiling in his mind. No doubt a Sith was behind this, it was much to, bold for the Jedi. Karn went straight to his shuttle and left Tatooine. He should have figured it would take longer than mere days to assemble a worthy army, so he took off in his shuttle and flew off into space, towards Dantooine, and through previous training and knowledge he tracked down Andur's mind "Will you turn to the darkside Andur"Karn focused harder. "You wouldn't, well perhaps, your family, surely... your children, I could teach them all I know, then you would have to make a choice, kill your children or let the Sith rule forever." Karn let out a deep breath, the concentration was terribly hard. "Logan. Would you kill me. Or would you want even more power than could possibly be imagined. You and I could start a new Order, one far more powerful than the last. Karn spoke directly to Logans mind and released his breath and went to sleep.

Tag: All

15. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

Logan awoke from a long desired sleep by the words of Karn. By now, him, Karn, and Andur had formed quite a bond through the Force, using the technique to communicate that was long abandoned by Force users. He concentrated on Karn's soul in the Force.

"Karn, I wouldn't kill you, but the other Jedi will. I'll give you one warning, come back to the Jedi Order, you won't survive the way you are now."

TAG: Littledawg

16. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    IC: Oatti Hoosh

The snap-hiss of lightsabers being ignited echoed through the hallways of the Jedi Temple on Telos. The offbeat hum that was left afterwards bounced off the precremate walls and ancient floors of the facility. For a veteran of the Warrior Temple, this sound meant that class was in session in the dueling chamber. With the council in session, it could only mean one Jedi was giving the dueling class today. Jedi Knight Oatti Hoosh.

By the looks of him he wasn't the most physicaly gifted Jedi. He looked drained with dark circles under his eyes and a beard that has been unkept for days. His attire looked like it could use some extra threads as well. Oatti stood before his opponent, a younger, taller Jedi named Blie Segrit. Oatti's saber lay held out to his right side, both hands on the hilt. Blie's was held up high as he looked to take advantage of his supposed superior phyisque. Oatti raised his saber up, then swiftly brought it down. This layed out the challenge to his young competitor. It was his move to make.

Blie rushed towards his instructor, swiping down at his collar bone area. Oatti, simply and quickly adjusted positions, bring the saber down upon his opponents collar bone while Blie completely missed his intended target. Luckily they were utilizing pratice lightsabers that are not so deadly. Oatti disengaged his saber and Blie did the same. Oatti looked around the class at his students as they all sat patiently watching the match.

"Let's all congratulate Young Segrit on a job well done, his first day here." There was a healthy applause and Blie's demeanor was raised. Oatti walked over to Blie, taking the practice saber from his hands and giving him a pat on the back. "Everyone has faced me on the first day. It is your first step young Jedi. Now go and take your place among the other students."

Blie rushed over to the second row of students and took his place, sitting cross legged like the rest. Oatti guided the practice sabers over to their containing and set them down. He sensed someone coming down the hall and he turned to the entrance to the dueling chambers. A friend of Oatti and another instructor at the Temple, Jedi Knight Suuva, a Togarion, stood in the doorway nearly taken up the whole frame of the door. Oatti nodded to him, knowing what was happening. He turned back to his class.

"That is all for the day's instruction." He said. "Remember, you are free to use the chambers as much as you please. You were all sent here because of the exponetial ability inside each and everyone of you. Self exploration is highly thought of here, I suggest you take the time yourself to improve your mastery of the force. I am releasing you for the day. May the Force be with you."

"And also with you, Master Oatti." The students let out collectively as Oatti slightly bowed towards them. With that they got up and went about their business.

Oatti then turned to Suuva who had now entered in the door way.

"What is it my friend?" Oatti asked, placing his hand inside the paw of the Togorian Jedi Knight.

"We've received some vistors...three. Two Jedi and one Mandolarion." He told him. "One of the Jedi is from Coruscant, the Grand Temple there and..."

"Yes, I felt it..." Oatti told him looking towards the ground. He grabed Suuva on the back and guided them out of the dueling chambers into the hallway and began walking towards the council chambers. "How could you not?" Suuva just nodded solemly.

"The council is still deliberating. They believe the Sith have re-emerged and laid waste to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. They also have reason to believe that the Sith have knowledge of the us on Telos."

"Indeed...Only the Sith." Oatti said, stroking his beard as they walked the halls looking like a very strange odd couple. The Togorian towerd over Oatti who stood only 5 feet 6 inches tall. "They always seem to reappear, if the Council on Coruscant had let me do my job then we

17. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

~Jedi Temple, Telos~

Logan hadn't been paying attention to the Jedi who walked in until he had spoken to him. The man's voice caught him by surprise, but he tried not to show it.

Logan stood up from his bed, and observed the man for a little over a second, noting the appearance of the man. If Logan was pit up in a duel against him, he would not be that frightened by the looks, but he could sense the Force energy surrounding him. Logan could tell Oatti Hoosh was a capable Jedi.

Logan added a small smile to his face, and began, "Please, call me Logan. I have a minute to talk, well I actually have a lot of time, but please, carry on."

TAG: slumvillage

18. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005

"Thank you." Oatti said as he bowed slightly and stepped into Logan's temporary room.

"When I heard you arrived from Coruscant I had to speak with you. Do you know of any other survivors to his tragedy? Are you the only one who made it out of the Grand Temple?" Oatti sighed. The sacking of the Temple on Coruscant weighed heavy on Oatti. It was where he took his initial Jedi training as a youngling and padawan. He also felt like this could of been prevented but sometimes the Council would sit instead of act. They held him back when he had the chance to strike a blow in the deadly arts of the Dark Side but he reluctantly followed orders. Now it was all coming back to hurt them.

"Did you feel an unwarranted presense follow you here?"

Tag: sith_hunter, anyone else

19. sith_hunter117

Jul 18, 2008

~Jedi Temple, Telos~

Logan didn't know why he was being questioned like this, he could sense Oatti's sensitivity on the subject of the Couruscant Temple's destruction.

"As far as I can tell, no one else made it out of the Temple. The Mandalorians could have saved a couple Jedi when they came, but they would have been crippled by the time they were rescued. I also didn't feel any unwarranted presence on arrival here. Sorry if I'm not any help."

TAG: slumvillage

20. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005

Oatti nodded his head in silence as he looked down at the floor, stroking his ratty beard as Logan answered the questions. As Logan spoke, Oatti reached out within the force, probing Logan for any hidden answers that lay in his mind. Oatti could sense something else but he wasn't sure what it was. He felt distress in the Young Jedi. He did just experience something very devasting. When Logan was finished, Oatti looked up at the Jedi, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, No. I thank you for your answers Logan. It must be tough coming from Coruscant. Traveling all this way to find refuge among your peers." Oatti looked sternly into Logan's eyes. "I must make my way to the Council Chambers. Please get some rest, I'm sure you'll be summoned when your needed. And also, if you need anything do not be afraid to ask me."

With that being said, Oatti strode quickly out the door and down the hallway towards the Council Chambers, leaving Logan Karr to rest for the time being. As he made haste, he thought about the answer Logan gave.

He said that Mandalorians had arrived. Had they been there to provide the Sith with extra fire power or....hmmmm, is this all too strange. Maybe the Council will have more to stay about this.

Oatti made it to the Council Chamber doors. They were shut tightly. No sound could penetrate the walls and no sound could escape. What was said in the Council Chambers generally stayed their. Oatti once again met his Togarian friend, Suuva outside. Other Jedi Knights at the Warrior Temple had also gathered outside, curious as to what exactly was going on and what their coruse of action would be.

"Was the kid any help?" Suuva asked, looking down at his Jedi friend.

"Yes and no." Oatti said still pondering the answers Logan gave. "There seems to be something troubling him. Not just the events on Coruscant. He didn't tell me everything. Keep an eye on him Suuva...anyway, how long have they been in there for?"

"Can't tell. They've been deliberating for quite some time. Some of your students are worrying as well, I felt it."

"As I have. They need not to worry but they do need to be aware."

For the rest of the time Oatti and Suuva stood in silence, trying to listen in to see if they could hear what was going on in the Council Chambers. It was an idea, even though they both knew that they wouldn't be able to.

Tag: Any/All

21. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

When he left Andur and Logan, Thane couldn?t decide where else to go. He wanted to think about all that happened, but was confused as to how to go about doing it. Because in the end, it was still all speculation.

With the arrival of Andur and a Jedi Knight, bringing Cad in tow, questions were springing up on how to proceed. Would the Council give them leave to go and destroy the Sith? Or would they decide to hold true to Jedi Tradition and wait?

Thane didn?t like the idea of waiting for the Sith to find them. But he would respect the Council?s decision, because he was a fellow Master. It was just irritating.

The Mystic found himself walking towards the security room. He walked in and nodded to the Jedi monitoring the systems there. They immediately stood up and bowed.

?Mystic Thane, you grace us with your presence?. What can we help you with??

Thane just held up his hand and gave a smile.

?Joran, you knew me when my title was Master, don?t suck up to me now? besides that I am just roaming around aimlessly. Anything interesting happen lately??

The Knight smirked and relaxed.

?Good, glad to hear that your new found prestige hasn?t gone to your head enough to make you lose more than your fashion sense. And no, nothing interesting has happened, though we have been monitoring one camera rather carefully. Take a look.?

Joran pointed to one monitor in particular. Thane noticed that it was monitoring one of the lightsaber practice rooms. A lone figure could be seen in the room with a blazing green lightsaber.

Thane smirked to himself as he watched Andur move in perfect sequence.

Joran leaned in next to Thane and whistled lightly.

??Ever seen blade control like that Master Tide??

Thane nodded with a light smile.

?Yes, I have?. Just once.?

Joran looked over and raised his eyebrows.

?Really? Who was it??

Thane glanced over and stood up straight.

?The Blade Master at the Temple on Yavin.?

Joran nodded thoughtfully.

?Shame Andur isn?t a Jedi anymore?.we could use a guy like him to help train us all. The instructors look like amateurs next to that guy, from what I can see anyway??

Thane moved his gaze back to the screen as he spoke.

?That?s because most Jedi are amateurs next to a man of Andur?s experience Joran. But you are right, we could learn much from him. I need to go up to the Council Chambers to check on things there as well. Let me know if anything happens alright??

Joran hadn?t torn his eyes from Andur?s graceful forms yet but he nodded.

?No problem Thane, just don?t expect to hear back from me. There?s no one out here for kilome..?

Red lights began to flash and Joran looked panicked for a moment. He hit a button on the console and HK-53 appeared in miniature above a small panel.

?HK-53, Status report!?

?Excited Response: Incoming Sith vessels on sensors Master! Estimated time of arrival, 4 minutes.?

Joran slapped a button on his console and the alarms in the Temple began to scream. He pulled a microphone close to his lips as he spoke with urgency on the speakers.

?Attention! Attention! Sith Forces inbound! All Padawans are to get younglings to the shelters before meeting up with their Masters, Knights and Masters are to prepare for battle and fortify our defenses. Mystic Thane is on station to divert enemy Forces and bolster the roof defenses. All Jedi, Defense pattern Zeta-35! Three and a half minutes until contact!?

Joran turned to Thane who was taking a deep breath with his eyes closed. His fists clenched lightly as the breath reached it?s apex. Joran blinked a few times as the Force gathered around Thane like a cape of sheer power.

Thane opened his eyes, and he looked different than before. He was ready for combat.

?Monitor the defenses, make sure we don?t lose this room.?

Joran nodded and slapped Thane on the shoulder.

?May the Force be with you??

The determined look stayed on Thane?s face as he exited the room.

??.It always is??

--

The Council Members stopped talking at o

22. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Raxus Nihl

The Sith Armada banked out of hyperspace right above the Planet of Tatooine...here the rebel has been sighted rallying men and equipment to his aid...but nothing but debris and the dead lay strewn across the lower atmosphere...

Lord Nihl looked out from the Hammerhand's deck, his mind boiling with anger...what had happened here and why was he not informed of any covert action against his target. These were all questions he would like answers to, and they would be found on the planet below. Tatooine would know they were here, four capitol size ships and hundreds of escorts had just entered their space, the Sith had arrived, let them tremble with fear.

The sleek vessels of the Sith empire were ordered to open fire with all turbo lasers on all known populated areas, these rats will die a traitors death, when they had called for a planet wide surrender, only then would Lord Nihl be sure they were telling him the truth about the fleet that once occupied their space.

Tatooine's surface was ablaze...cities burned, people died, the massive batteries of the Sith fleet were devastating to say the least. The apprentice had already launched in one of the armoured shuttles, his newly armed Voidstalker unit alongside him, it was answers time.

The ramp slammed into the burning rubble, the armoured form of Lord Nihl stepped heavily onto the ruined street. The red energy conduits glowing beneath his black cloak, as the dust was clearing the death toll was apparent, and shocking. Lord Nihl smiled to himself, if the enemy was willingly harbored here, no amount of mercy would be tolerated for the entire planet.

"Find the survivors...I want my questions answered."

Tag all

23. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005

Without a bit of acknowledgement and just a mutual understanding between the council member that he?d get the job done, Jedi Knight Oatti Hoosh turned to Suuva, who he found was already half way down the corridor. Oatti picked up his pace, jogging to catch up with the Togorian Knight.

?They have found us.? Suuva said as they turned the corner heading to the turbo lift.

?It was only a matter of time. The Jedi on Coruscant were careless with critical information. Now we pay for their mistakes.?

They reached the turbo lift and Oatti slapped the blast doors open. The two Knights stepped in the turbo lift and Oatti pressed a short sequence of numbers which would give them access to the roof. He hit enter and the turbo lift shoot up. Oatti took his dirty, tattered cloak and wrapped it tightly around him. He also lifted up his hood which fit snuggly around his head. His curved lightsaber hilt in his hand. He looked up towards Suuva while the turbo lift continued its course.

?You know there?s a blizzard outside?? Oatti asked, referring to the Togorian?s lack of outer garments.

?Ah, yes.? Suuva returned as he unclasped his saber hilt which had dangled from his belt. It didn?t matter, Suuva was covered in fur and the heat of battle would only raise his temperature. ?Are you ready??

Oatti nodded, they both starred a hole through the blaster doors as it came to stop. The blast doors shot open and a flurry of snow, wind and coldness immediately bust through, surrounding the two Jedi Knights. They quickly stepped out of the Turbo lift and it closed behind them and then made its descent back down. Oatti could see Mystic Thane standing amongst the elements which seemed to shy away from his personal energy. Up in the sky the attacking Sith Armada could barely be spotted but none the less they had arrived and now owned the skies. They would land soon and begin their assault on the Temple. Oatti and Suuva rushed to the front, flanking both side of the Mystic Thane.

?Mystic Thane?? Oatti said, briefly glancing at the Jedi Master who starred up at the Sith with a blood thirst in his eyes. No other words could be said as he continued awaiting the inevitable Sith attack.

TAG: GM, Any

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

The blast doors slapped open and Thane felt, more than saw, Oatti and Suuva come rushing out. Both Knights took flanking positions with him, standing at the ready.

Mystic Thane?.

Thane didn?t take his eyes off of the black cloud of the ships approaching. He felt an immense Force presence among the ships, coming from a single person. He wondered if it was the Dark Lord himself coming to finish the fight he had picked on Coruscant.

The Jedi Mystic tested his hold on the ships and indeed it seemed that the ship with the aura slipped from his grasp.

?Ah? I see?. Jedi Oatti, Suuva? The council has sent me strong reinforcements. This is good. Because after the first wave, I am going to need a moment to recover. I feel that they may choose that time to use long range cannons. It is going to be a bit harder than redirecting a blaster bolt, but I assure you that it is more than possible. Just keep your footing. It will be like smacking a rancor with a durasteel bat. HK group! Take aim and lock on to the troop carriers, leave the first wave of fighters to me!?

The Sith forces were arranged in a dejarik board style. Weaker but faster ships such as snubfighters out front, in order to take out the Temple defenses quickly, then behind them was the landing forces, and at the back of the fleet were a few frigates with the heavy weapons.

?Confused statement: Master, Our turbolaser emplacements will handle the fighters in the front, It is impossible for you to damage them at this range.?

Thane gave a rueful smirk.

?The batteries will take damage if they get too close. We need them to stay online. And nothing?. Is impossible with the Force. Now get ready, it?s almost time.?

The ships were more than black dots now. The Jedi on the rooftop could actually see the outlines of the fighters.

?15 seconds until contact? Good luck my friends. Your skills will be augmented by my energy, take faith in the Force and do not give the Sith one ounce of leniency.?

At this point, Thane had had plenty of time to build up his power, his aura was extending out to the other two Jedi and they would in fact start to feel their own power rising as well. The cold would have much less effect on them as Thane?s tapas spread to them also.

Thane raised both hands out in front of him towards the impending fighters. His feet spread slightly so he could dig in better.
    Now!

Thane clenched both fists and the front wave seemed to rock a little, as if being flown by drunken pilots. A guttural roar began to rumble inside Thane?s throat.

??rrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!?

The Mystic wrenched both arms down and went down on to one knee as he threw his body weight forward.

????The entire first wave of fighters immediately pulled a 70 degree dive straight into the snow covered terrain of Telos? pole. They made a huge magnificent explosion, almost still in a perfect lined formation that they had been flying for their wingmen an instant before.

Thane looked back at HK-53 and yelled, though he seemed to be completely out of breath.

?FIRE!?

Twelve rockets shot overhead, were reloaded with speed that only a droid could manage, and then fired again. Now, 24 rockets soared straight and true into the heart of the invading Sith Forces. Many drop ships tried to break off, and only those ships did not take damage. Others that had stayed the course, were either utterly destroyed, or forced to land immediately. Though they were now in range of the laser batteries and the apprentices? controlling them below began tearing the damaged ships to shreds.

Thane was now panting on his hands and knees. His Force aura receding slightly, though it was still bolstering the strength of his comrades and keeping them warm. He would be out of the fight for a short while before he was able to jump back in.

?..Hold them off? for about 4 minutes??

And then the frigates began opening fire. Large, thick bolts of energy came lancing towards them. Some of them the size of full grown men. Most impacted the

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: This is going to be fun...

It was about an hour after sending the command that started a rather spectacular fireworks display that his datapad, linked through his shuttle's scanners alerted him to the recent arrival of a sith fleet. "Well they're most certainly late...' Thought Calen with a slight smile, a smile that widened when he realized one of them was Lord Nihl's vessel. That certainly made things easier.

Or, so he thought until he noticed that the fleet's ships were taking up bombardment positions over the various cities and towns of Tatooine. Including the one he was in. "Well, that's inconvenient at best." Calen remarked dryly. Thankfully, he had the force, the force and all that came with it. And so it was with force enhanced speed that Calen made it to just outside of the town, where his shuttle awaited him, just before the bombardment began to rain down.

Reaching his destination he turned and watched as the turbolasers of the orbiting Sith armada begin to rain down on the city. "No sense of finesse. None at all." Calen said sadly, observing the admittedly impressive show but mourning the fact that it was all merely brute force that was doing this, with not a hint of cunning, finesse, or real skill.

Not long after it started the bombardment stopped, and armored shuttles began to descend. The first thing Calen noticed was that one of them had Lord Nihl's presence on board. "Suppose I should let him know I'm here..."

It did not take long for him to move back into the outskirts of the now burning town. After that it was rather easy to find his lord's apprentice, reaching him from behind as he finished giving an order.

"...I want my questions answered."

Taking another step forward from behind and into what was for him 'easy kill' range, Calen spoke up, allowing his presence to once again be felt through the force as he did so. "I might be able to help with that..."

Tag: Raziel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.