main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE (2000 years after ANH)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    FAVORITE MAIN CHARACTER: Toss up between Fuji and Ki-Rin

FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER: Buckethead

BEST CHARACTER DEATH: Toss up between Scringe and Luke Skywalkers...Scholar Zu gets an honorable mention there

"THE SON OF ANAKIN FEARS NO EVIL!"

BEST PLOTLINE: I think the road of Ki-Rin becoming a Jedi Knight

BEST NEW RACE/PLANET: Cthon

BEST ACTION SEQUENCE: Fuji vs. Fodoh

WHAT WAS THE BEST PART OF FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE:

The final battle and reward sequence.

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN IMPROVED FOR FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE:
    More coordinated arc.

WHAT IDEAS OR COMMENTS DO YOU HAVE FOR GAME 3:
    Short summary I also agree with. Start it far enough in the future that a new generation knows about events but can just take over fresh.

HOW MUCH TIME IN BETWEEN GAME 2 AND GAME 3 SHOULD WE HAVE:
    10-40 years

ANY LAST COMMENTS ABOUT/FOR THE NEW DARK TIMES, FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE, OR GAME 3:
    Allow the heroes to not have their galaxy devastated.

WILL YOU BE BACK FOR GAME 3:
    Ditto

I think Fuji still has some life in him

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Wow....Epic story. Can't wait for the novelization. :D ( I can't believe Arry is still around!! Gasp! :eek:).

In my opinion you guys are crafting quite a gem of a story, truly worthy of the SW EU. It's scary and intimidating how good it is. Writing like this needs to be printed! LOL...

Part three...? Hmmm...such an effort is worthy of dutiful commitment. I was there until the very end of Part 1, but sadly, was unable to be there for part two. At this moment I can't say if I'll be able to participate in part 3, though I am willing....not sure if i'll be able as of yet.

Has anyone heard from the author of this magnificent madness....Antar Fodoh?

Well, do keep me informed my friends. You have surpassed all expectations.

Take care 'till then, and happy postings wherever you may be gaming! ;) :D

3. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    FAVORITE MAIN CHARACTER: Jim Palso, Ki-rin, or Ral

BEST CHARACTER DEATH: Scringe

BEST PLOTLINE: Ki-rin, Ral, & Jim

BEST NEW RACE/PLANET: dunno

BEST ACTION SEQUENCE: dunno

WHAT WAS THE BEST PART OF FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE: Plot

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN IMPROVED FOR FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE: Coordination

WHAT IDEAS OR COMMENTS DO YOU HAVE FOR GAME 3: Make it so we don't control the whole Galaxy. Sure, we need to be a big factor, but not the whole thing.

HOW MUCH TIME IN BETWEEN GAME 2 AND GAME 3 SHOULD WE HAVE: 3-20 years.

ANY LAST COMMENTS ABOUT/FOR THE NEW DARK TIMES, FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE, OR GAME 3: GREAT!

WILL YOU BE BACK FOR GAME 3: More than likely

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    FAVORITE MAIN CHARACTER: Ral (This was a close one between Ral and Ki-Rin.)

BEST CHARACTER DEATH: Scringe

BEST PLOTLINE: Ral, Ki-Rin, and Jim

BEST NEW RACE/PLANET: N/A

BEST ACTION SEQUENCE: The battle where Ki-Rin fights that four-armed thingy.

WHAT WAS THE BEST PART OF FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE: How we were allowed to expand on our characters and our own friendships as real people by just playing this game. Hell, I don't even know what any of us looks like (some of you know what I look like), but I count all of you as good friends.

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN IMPROVED FOR FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE: I agree with Exodus here on coordination. Yes, the game had structure to it. But, this is partly my falut as well, I felt like sometimes we left a few people out cold when it came to game info via PM. I tried to fix that towards the end of the game, PMing all of you the same PM and asking questions.

WHAT IDEAS OR COMMENTS DO YOU HAVE FOR GAME 3: I agree with Exodus here. The last two games were galaxy based. And although for the last game, more then likely, it will have to be galaxy based. But I would like to see it more local for the few 20 pages or so (I expect Game 3 to be the longest game yet and funnest game too) and then after that, we can start to expand galaxy wide. Although going with Exodus' idea, I would also like to see Game 3 more localized. Not saying that we can't involve the whole galaxy, we can, but just make things to where one moment were at Coruscant and the next were taking down some big, really fat and big robot who wants to eat dounts all day. Isn't that Hommer Simpson? 8-}

HOW MUCH TIME IN BETWEEN GAME 2 AND GAME 3 SHOULD WE HAVE: 3-50 years

ANY LAST COMMENTS ABOUT/FOR THE NEW DARK TIMES, FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE, OR GAME 3: Can't wait to play Game 3! I also can't wait to see what happens with Exodus' character! I had my first post for Game 3 all typed up today and I had Ral's name in it. Then I realized that I never knew what happened to Exodus' character. Exodus, dude, you ended Game 3 on par with Koohii's character's death. It was pretty good.

WILL YOU BE BACK FOR GAME 3: I'll be back.

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.