main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX STAR WARS FIGURES

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by weaves, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weaves

weaves Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2001
    ok here are some figures in town if your looking for them....

yoda
    red clone trooper
    anakin with blue and green sabres
    zam wessel

these are at walmart at 45S and el dorado

taun we
    red imperial guard
    luminara unduli
    bo shek
    teebo
    r4m9

these are at toys r us about a mile before you reach the beltway as your heading west on I-10

i threw these particular ones up here because i have had a hell of a time finding them and many at baybrook were looking for them...

HELP!!!!!
    anyone know where i might find a tie bomber and a snowspeeder at a houston area walmart...

hope this helps

2. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    no i don't know where to find those :( sorry weaves. I'll look this weekend when I FINALLY get to go shopping. Why o why do i have to have practice every day this week...<shrug> oh well

Hey have you seen a count dooku figurine? I have a friend who's really looking for one.

3. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Weaves, I'll look again at the Pearland Wal-Mart, I saw both the bomber and speeder there over the past couple of weeks. If only you'd have spoken up sooner. Would like for me to get them for you and you can reimberse me? Or I recon you could always call :D

4. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    Toys R US on 59 SW & Gessner is closing down...they had a limited supply of the new released characters on Tuesday but the girl in that department thinks they'll be running a special on everything else before they close....

5. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Wal-Mart on Fry road near Katy had several snowspeeders and Tie Bombers yesterday.

6. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Okay, so I am (obviously) going to be in Houston this weekend, and I want to check out the stores for figs while I'm there.

Basically, the two figures I am missing that I really would like to find are Luminara and the Royal Guard.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where I should look, any help here would be hot. Preferably, on the south-southeast, where I live, but whateva ya got for me...

Gracias! :D

7. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I got Luminara at the same Wal-Mart and they had many more, but I am still looking for the Royal Guard.

8. mikel_antilles

mikel_antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    The Walmart on Sawdust Road in the Woodlands had 3 snow speeders earlier today. :)

9. weaves

Jul 6, 2001
    thanks everyone for the info...i'll have some time tomorrow to check....

the HUGE figure is apparently count dooku....i checked on e-bay and this one is going for over $40 on most bids....

a friend of mine has already found him at a kay-bee...

geez

10. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I also noticed that on eBay. I didn't buy any of my figures with the intention to sell, but...WOW!

I'm starting to wonder...should I put my Dooku up for sale? I figure, soon enough, they'll release a bunch more & they won't be going for $40 anymore. Hmm...

11. weaves

Jul 6, 2001
    yeah...i'm thinkin that too...they've pulled this before:)

12. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    the HUGE figure is apparently count dooku....i checked on e-bay and this one is going for over $40 on most bids....

And let me tell you, he ain't worth the $8 I paid for him at kaybees. Worst-figure-ever. He looks nothing like Christopher Lee, and his waste is floating an eighth of an inch above his belt, because your suppose to press down on it to get a swinging action. Ack! I think the "other" Dooku (which you should avoid if you're spoiler free) is better, except he doesn't have a cape.

13. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I have decided it's just too much effort to sell my Dooku basic figure.

I found the Royal Guard and Luminara in abundance at the Wal-Mart on Fairmont, in Pasadena, last night. I was happy. :)

14. Jiggs

Jiggs Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    I must say, none of you have mentioned coming down to my neck of the woods, Alvin. We have a super wal mart here and you can find any of the hard to find items. I found 3 Undulis the other day as well as 2 dookus another day before that. Last I checked the tie bomber and snowspeeder were there as well.

I'm sure everyone has noticed the large amount of Yodas, Hanger Duel Annies and Red Clone Troopers that are now finally popping up. Many to find. Just trying to help.

15. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    And here is another whopper, Padme Amidala comes in two varieties: With and without the mole on her cheek.

16. Truxtun

Truxtun Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2001
    Found 5 tie bombers and 6 speeders @ walmart today 5/9/02

Which Dooku and Yoda is everyone looking for?

Steve

17. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    I went to Wal Mart at Dunvale & Westheimer and found:
    Kit Fisto [got him]
    Anakin Skywalker 'Outland gear' [got him]
    Count Dooku
    Jango Fett 'removable helmet'
    Obi Wan 'Coruscant Chase'
    Padme 'Kamino'

I was still search for Anakin 'green & red sabers'
    also Yoda....
    Although I liked some of the character's, I took a closer look in comparison to the one's from EpI & some don't stand up to the quality....

18. Jiggs

Jiggs Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    The Anakin you're talking about is "hangar duel" and its a blue and a green saber, not a red one. If you're trying to steer clear of spoilers, be sure to wait on this figure.

Yoda is becoming easier to find, you'll find him soon as well as "hangar duel" Anakin.

I think I've pretty much got all the figures I want, except the forthcoming Qui-Gon Jinn and Jedi Starfighter Pilot Obi Wan both of which are not really out yet.

19. Jick

Jick Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Anybody still finding the Bo Shek or Rebel Trooper/Imperial Officer wave anywhere? The West Side is dry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.