main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Star Wars Finds

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    A good day for hunting SW stuff. Darth-Sniklefritz and I found a Darth Vader cookie jar, Yoda slushy cup, Ewok bank, books, shirts, lots of BK toys action figures.

2. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    okay now you're just rubbing it in our faces.

3. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Hey, I offered to take you along for the hunt. And I know you don't have a job but you could look for one while we're out. Be sides The 1977 record I got today called music insired by STAR WARS and other GALACTIC FUNK was only .49 cents.

Also, if you do get job you may want to think about coming out to the auctions with me.

ps. Brandon I know where to get 1991 fisrt addition Star Wars Empire And #6 classic Star Wars by dark horse comics, vary rare. I'm not going to say where but if you want them let me know.

4. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Hey Brandon. I found another 1980's BK.ESB. glass, this time it was Vader.

5. darthsolvo

darthsolvo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2007
    thatnks to gibralter market im now the owner of a darthvader force fx saber and it only cost 60bucks

6. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    You got a better deal then me, mine were $89 but Costco had them for $45 just before Christmas.

7. darthsolvo

Feb 13, 2007
    it turns out that the lightsaber was so cheap because it has a section of led's that turns on and off(mostly off) but its still a good deal

8. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Maybe that wiz kid dalesabers could look at replacing them.

9. darthsolvo

Feb 13, 2007
    lol we talked to him about dooing that today
    im geting it changed to a orange lux

10. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    that's an odd colour.
    here's a question has anyone seen a yellow saber other that the 1977 action figure for luke?

11. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    Yeah that Yun figure from the Jedi Knight game. His figure came with a yellow blade. Well i wouldn't really call it a figure since it was only a prototype figure that was supposed to be released as a set with the other dark jedi from Jedi Knight. The line was eventually scrapped and they only released Kyle Katarn.

12. darthsolvo

Feb 13, 2007
    plo koon had a orange lightsaber

13. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    I had a nice day visiting my grandfather today in Port Colburne. I took a little time to go shopping too. Ever hear of a store called 'Hart'? Neither did I but I found 2 x 2 sided dath Vader shaped puzzles, the last saga edition Star Wars Monopoly and Star Wars Risk there.

14. Darth-Influenza

Darth-Influenza Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2006
    Anyone for PEZ?

The wavel variety has Star Wars PEZ but you have to look on the movie side of the store to find them.

15. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Ok, even though I could watch the holiday special on the net I got a special DVD that matches the rest of them. F or extras it has the muppet show special star wars episode, 30 minutes of rare kenner star wars commercials, fox news segment on the holiday special. Also on DVD-ROM there's 3 mp3-format versions of the songs of the special, CBS production notes on the special, a complete transcript of the show as broadcast and a recipe for WOOKIEE-OOKIEES!

16. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Awsome! Where did you get that?

17. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    it was a site that sells on e-bay

18. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    I havn't seen much SW stuff in the second hand stores lately. You can tell that the popularity is back with the 30th anniversary.

19. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Picked up Jedi Outcast and Phantom Menace PC games for $1 each Saturday at a garage sale as well as a whole bag of action figures about 12 in all and 13 (some doubles)Action Fleet ships, a rotating Vader and an old Death Star play set at another garage sale. All of it was in pretty good shape.

DarthPapa

20. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    That's one thing that I don't like about my job is that I work weekends. I havn't been to a yard sale in over 10 years.

21. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Here's somthing you don't see everyday.

An X-34 landspeeder discovered in Florida impound.link

The police department wants to auction it off to pay for new equipment.

22. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    now how cool is that? thats must of been a one in a million chance.

23. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    I have a lead on a R2D2 cooler. It's an original still in the box. It's a carry around with a handle about 2 1/2 ft tall and 2 ft wide.They want $200 for it. I'm not talking about those store coolers from pepsi it's sold retail not comercial. I have only seen the newer one from episode III on e-bay. does anyone know where I can get info on them?

24. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    If anyone wants a 1977 "Star Wars, escape from the Death star" game they have one at Wavell Entertanment at 1781 Wavell in east London.

25. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    As we talked about last Sunday. I found at Zellers in Pond mills, the small calendar, the day by day and the full size with a clone trooper on the front. But there is only one or two of each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.