main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Star Wars Flash SoundBoard - with a twist - unlike other soundboards

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Flashjedi1, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashjedi1

Flashjedi1 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2006
    Hey All, I just created this Flash SoundBoard but unlike other soundboards you can drag and drop audio clips to a timeline and then play them in your own order. check it out and please send me comments on how to make it better or even just how you liked it.

You can email me at victor@victorswebsite.com

LINK:
    http://www.creativenetdesign.com/starwars_soundboards.html

Thanks and Enjoy, FlashJedi1

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    The site won't load for me, but did you do the animation for the flash yourself or is it just the sound?

If it's just the sound, this may be more suited for SW Community or possibly even Fan Films.

3. Todan

Todan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Hay Flash Jedi I rely like your web sit even though it has no art on it also I like the faced that there is only one darth maul the guy could have said a lot more in that film.

Cool web site though

Todan [face_peace]

4. Flashjedi1

May 9, 2006
    Hey, thanks a lot. By the way, if you cannot see anythin then you dont have Flash 8 player. I guess I should have put that somewhere on the page. The soundBoard had to be done in Flash 8 because of the complexity in the programming.

On a side note you can now send your dialog to a friend.

And, hell yeah, Darth Maul should have spoken more, he was a awesome and creepy villan.

FJ1

http://www.creativenetdesign.com/starwars_soundboards.html

5. Flashjedi1

May 9, 2006
    Oh and I have a question: how can I get this page out there to more Star Wars fans? I am not at all selling anything and I don't even have ANY links on this soundboard page. I just want Star Wars fans to have fun with it. Any ideas as you all know how better to make use of this msgboard than I do. Thanks again, FJ1

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Once again, I ask if this is original art or if you're just highlighting the sound.

And if you'd like to get more feedback on your site, please check out Fan Sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.