1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Flight of the Legacy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Riptide572, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    =============================
    STAR WARS: FLIGHT OF THE LEGACY
    EPISODE I: REBELLION BEGINS
    =============================
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Hello there, This is a new RPG I am starting and hoping to get some people involved in. I would like to get at least 8 people into the storyline and possibly more at a later time. Below I have hopefully a very detailed description of the storyline:

Star Wars: Flight of the Legacy
    It has been only several days since Palpatine has assumed absolute control of the Republic, disolving it and turning it into the grand empire, and the galaxy has been turned into chaos. While most sectors and systems have cheered the New Order and bowed in alleigance, several have already denounced the new rise to power. Many of these systems, like Alderaan, have made a small public disapproval of the new change, some have already resorted to open violence. The first of the Emperor's new decrees is that of the quelling of possible rebellions and has sent fleets to make examples of these rebel systems. In the midst of this all, the handful of remaining Jedi have fled in fear of execution at the hands of the Emperor's minions and his enforcer Darth Vader. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda have both fled into hiding, not knowing the fate of the other remaining Jedi, hoping their signal may have warned others not to return to the temple on Coruscant.
    Deep within the outer rim, the prototype Legacy-class Star Destroyer has finished completion. The Legacy, meant to be a variant of the Venator-class Star Destroyer, was the pinnicle of ship-to-ship combat. The Legacy had begun it's route under the guide of a skeleton crew from the shipyard to pick up it's regiment of clone troopers. Captain Verius, the ship's commander, recieved the distress signal from the Jedi Temple, telling of the attack on the Jedi and warning the Jedi to stay away from Coruscant. Verius, a loyalist and believer in the jedi, has set in motion an event that will make life for him and his crew hard from this point on. He has sent a homing beacon, asking all Jedi who can make it to come to the Legacy for refuge, protection, and sancuary from the Empire. Even deep in the outer rim, there is no doubt that some agents of the Empire have heard this message, and word will soon reach the Emperor. There is not much time, the few Jedi that have arrived board the ship quickly as it is imperative that the ship must jump to another location as soon as possible. A few attempts at mutiny have already started on the ship, as loyalists to the New Empire have voiced their disgust for Verius' actions.
    And so begins our story, the Empire's new weapon has become it's greatest threat. What's left of the valiant heroes, once called Jedi are on the run. And with all of the fleet chasing the Legacy, they must keep jumping from system to system, staying one step ahead of the Imperial fleet.
    So begins the first seeds of Rebellion!

=====Legacy communications - Incomming Encoded Transmission (Unscrambling)=====
    For the eyes of Grand Admirals and System Governor's Only! All others' will be executed for Treason under the highest penatly of the Empire,
    Today is a dark day for our new way of life. A Rogue commander is threatening our glorious Empire! Captain Verius has taken control of the Imperial vessel designated "Legacy". It is a prototype of a new class of Star Destroyer, designed to be the pinnacle of naval based combat. Boasting of nearly triple the firepower of our Venator-class Destroyers, as well as Double the hullplating, and Shields, this is truely a problem and has been designated a Class-A threat to our fleets. While it is slower than our Venator's in sublight speeds and manueverability, it's hyperdrive can outfly us in leaps and bounds. Several fleets have already begun using a grid of interdiction vessels in the core worlds, hoping to pull the ship out of hyperspace and find it; however, we must expand our search. The ship was last seen in the outer rims
  2. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
    To players looking to post their characters please remember, Although I think it would be a bad idea (at least to begin with) to start with characters outside of the legacy (IE. Imperials, Criminals, etc).
    I have never stated you have to be definitevly good :)
    There are sure to be members of the crew who are imperial loyalists who disagree with the captain's actions, jedi who may fall to the darkside from the stress of an empire after their lives, saboteurs looking to cripple the legacy, etc.
    The sky's the limit! Have fun guys and girls!
    P.S.- Let me know what you think of this plotline

EDIT: I have edited my previous post, and upon further decision, I have decided to allow "Enemy" players characters to this RPG. They will be in the Grand Admiral's fleet to begin with and will be hunting down the Legacy. They CAN *NOT* start having already found the Legacy, the Empire has only learned of the Legacy's treachery. I am still hesitant to do this; however, player interaction is the main point of RPs and I feel that having all players fight against the GMs may seem a little repetative and one sided. Enemies are always needed. :)
  3. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    It looks fun! Lets give it a go!

Name:Causain(Cat) Ledoa
    Position on the Legacy:Refugee
    Race:Human
    Height:5'6"
    Features:Cat like. Deep brown hair,light blue eyes. Jedi robes
    Personality:hyper,fun loveing,not much can get to her
    Ship of Choice:none
    Weapon of Choice:lightsaber
    Bio:Was raised at the Temple but when the purge was going on happened to be away from the Temple trying to find if she should be a Jedi. Her master was killed and Cat fled in fear to the crew.
    The Following are Jedi Only Stats-
    Primary Lightsaber Style:None But sooner to go on offense
    Secondary Lightsaber Style(s):none
    Prefered Force Style:Still learning but excels in unarmed combat
    Lightsaber Blade Color(s):yellow
    Saber Type:single blade

------------------------------------------------
  4. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. master_voldemort Jedi Knight

Seams like it could be a good rp. I will hava a sheet in 2morrow. I am busy right now, hope others will join.
  7. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I actually really like the sound of this. I would join, were it not for the fact that I've just been made GM of another game... :p
    Perhaps at a later date. As I said, it sounds really great. :)
  8. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glad you guys all like the sound of this... if I really can't get anyone at the current moment for this, I will definantly try at a later date. However, if more people start showing interest and signing up, I will still be always looking for more members. So if it gets rolling and you feel like joining at a later time, just let me know! :)
  9. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll try one last bump! :)
  10. Riptide572 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Due to a lack of response, I am cancelling this one for now. Hopefully, I will try again and get a more receptive response at a later date. Thanks for checking it out!
    And if there is still anyone who is really interested in this and if you want me to keep trying at the current time, feel free to let me know in here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.