main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Star Wars for Christmas

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ObiWanAmanda, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    O.k. this is how you know you talk about StarWars too much (hehe). Yesterday was the last day of school for Christmas break and we had our class Christmas party. All of my students bought me StarWars things. When the childrens parents came to the party and I opened the gifts the parents where telling me that when they asked the children what I liked the first thing they all said was "StarWars". I got a kick out of that. Also, my family draws names for Christmas so each person doesn't have to buy gifts for everyone and my brother got my name this year. So, he gave me money to buy my rebel pilot helmet (whoo hoo)!! It is on order!!! If I don't get back on here before Christmas I pray you are all blessed with health, love of friends and family, and finacially.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Hope you have a great Christmas Manda! That's cool that your students know you so well to buy you SW stuff. I am hoping for a big Star Wars haul under the tree this year too!!!

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Yes, Chase just received an Anakin Force Action Figure yesterday. I know his mother got him something else too. Too funny.

Hoping everyone is having a great Christmas season.

4. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks Leia....I also got a Vader ornament and a ROTS calendar from my best friend yesterday. I pray you too have a blessed Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.