main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Force Collection

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Matsemitsu, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Matsemitsu

Matsemitsu Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    http://starwars.com/explore/video-games/star-wars-force-collection/

So, as of this week, there's this new iOS game, Force Collection, which I'm sure some of you have heard of or even played already. I wonder what everybody's first impressions are and if we can share hints and strategies.

As for myself, I'm frankly not yet sure if there even is a strategy to this game. Yes, you choose the cards you take into battle, yes, you level them up in a number of ways. Yet so far I find myself getting my butt kicked a lot in PVP battles versus players who spent some more money apparently to get some 5-star cards.... or those who managed to build themselves a vehicle.

As for the latter, it seems near impossible to get those six blueprint parts together. Why? Because other players can steal your parts in battles, which for the reasons above they do a lot. Has anybody figured out a way of getting a set of blueprints assembled in a way that does not involve battling much-too-strong opponents?

The interesting thing about the game is that for all its simplicity (you actually don't do a lot except administrating your collection, it seems), it's still quite addictive.

2. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Thought I'd bump this thread. I love this game. Play it every day. Some new cards were added, Yoda and Sidious, and there's a new event, Galactic Operations, this week.