main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Galactic Warfare #2 ***

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    stats on Kamino: (ive probably forgotten some of the stuff.)

2,500,000 advanced clone troopers
    700 Acclimators
    500,000 Bebops
    10,000 combat swoops
    1000 SPHA-T's
    1000 Gunships
    1500 AT-TE's

ooc:im not thinkin right today. I know i forgt somethin. Ill put it in another post.

Im confused. Are the sith attacking the jedi, or the jedi of the new republic?

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Their not air Cruisers are more like ground versions of the Battleships.

I think the Sith are attacking the Jedi.

3. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    ****New****

Mothership-70% complete

Drall-Tikkes---11,000 Droid fighters,45 Battleships,80 MTT's,8,000 Battle Droids,40 Commerce Guild Warhead Runners,1,300 Hailfire Wheel Droids,10 Conquer Droids,25 Techno Union Starships,300 Homing Spider Droids,2,000 Super Battle Droids,500 Corporate Alliance Tank Droids,3,000 Droidekas,1,500 STAPS,and 13 Champion-class Ground Cruisers.

New orders^^^^^Battleships,Conquer Droids,Battle Droids,Techno Union Starships,and Champions.

Kothlis

Count Dookus Solar Sailer landed and he was ushered to the main Citadel now bristling with weapons.

Poggle The Lesser,San Hill,and several low subordinates stood waiting for him.He motioned them to take their seats.Have the Holographic messages been sent to our allys?

San Hill-"Yes they were dispatched moments ago Count Dooku."Good,as we speak a portion of our military is being set aside on Drall to be shipped to a chaotic Nemoidia.In order for us to win this war we must stay proactive in our campaign.The hypocritical and ambitous Grand Admiral Thrawn claims we are a menace to stability when he builds up his fleet as we speak.He has manipulated his allys to build up as well and to develope a hatred for the Separtist and our Coalition.Once the seed of contempt is planted its only a matter of time before the Clone Army,Sith,Pirates,Yevetha,and Triad strike like Vipers.

I made sure to include our intended target to our allys in the Holographic message.

The forces not included in the relief effort for Nemoidia will be assimulated into a Invasion Taskforce.

VERY IMPORTANT VOTE FOR WHETHER LIMIT SHOULD BE PLACED ON FACILTIES MANUFACTURED.=====

Pick either 1,2,3 in new posts.

1.No limit
    2.Planet caps
    3.Freeze as of now

I vote 3.

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    i vote 2

5. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    I vote 2, but I also think that a universal system should be used to double (or triple, or whatever) the time it takes to build things. I personally do not have the patience to put up with constantly figuring out my own growth rate, and definately can not keep up with other people's growths as well. I have decided to not count the last few days in my growth, and will consider that period of time to only have constructed enough ships to round off the number of ships in my fleet.

Imperial Fleet Distribution, after Nemoidia:

[hl=green]-Thyferra:[/hl]
    1 Shipyard; 3 Drydock; 11 Factories;
    1 SSD; 1 DSD; 175 SDs; 10 Interdictor; 96 Lancers; 36 Dreadnoughts; 500 Missile Boats; 1300 TIEs; 7500 Interceptors; 5000 Defenders; 900 Bombers; 30 Floating Fortresses; 800 AT-ATs; 800 AT-STs; 45 MT-ATs; 25 Tank Droids; 160000 Stormtroopers; 380 Royal Guards;

[hl=blue]-Bilbringi:[/hl]
    5 Shipyards; 2 Drydocks;
    1 SSD; 100 SDs; 10 VSDs; 10 Interdictor; 40 Lancers; 20; Dreadnaughts; 6000 TIEs; 2000 Intercepters; 48 Bombers; 10000 Stormtroopers; Torpedo Sphere (17/21 complete)

[hl=white]-Wayland:[/hl]
    1 Shipyard; 3 Factories; 2 Drydock;
    1 SSD; 34 SDs; 23 VSDs; 34 Interdictors; 30 Lancers; 45 Dreadnoughts; 24 LT Monitors; 13 HV Monitors; 1100 TIEs; 20750 Interceptors; 2250 Defenders; 660 Phantom TIEs; 500 Missile Boats; 425 AT-ATs; 88 AT-STs; 50 MT-ATs; 16 Floating Fortresses; 200 Tank Droids
    3 Air Cruisers; 50000 Stormtroopers; 78000 Clone Infantry

[hl=purple]-Carida:[/hl]
    Stormtrooper Barracks 1 Drydock 3 Factories
    50 SDs; 20 VSDs; 5 Interdictors; 30 Lancers; 20 Dreadnoughts; 10000 TIEs; 6000 Interceptors; 2000 Bombers; 500 Defenders; 2 Landing Barges; 115000 Stormtroopers; 400 AT-ATs; 400 AT-STs

[hl=orange]-Kuat:[/hl]
    13 Shipyards; 4 Drydocks; 2 Factories
    1 Vengeance SSD; 1 SSD; 100 SDs; 10 VSDs; 10 Interdictor; 40 Lancers; 20 Dreadnoughts; 4000 TIEs; 2000 Interceptors; 120 Bombers; 3500 Defenders; 60000 Stormtroopers; 200 AT-ATs; 200 AT-STs; 50 MT-ATs; 35 Floating Fortresses

[hl=red]-Agamar:[/hl]
    1 Factory Stormtrooper Barracks
    10000 Stormtroopers; 100 AT-ATs; 100 AT-STs; 60 VSDs; 1 Interdictor; 30 Lancers; 30 Dreadnoughts; 3000 TIEs; 500 Interceptors; 48 Bombers

[hl=pink]-Sarcorria:[/hl]
    2 factories recruiting station
    1 SSD; 40 MT-ATs; 10 Tank Droids; 3000 Stormtroopers; 11000 Light Infantry; 5 LT Monitors; 5000 TIE Defenders

[hl=yellow]-Nubia:[/hl]
    3 drydocks shipyard factory;
    36 MT-ATs, 10 Tank Droids, 3000 Stormtroopers, 5 LT Monitors, 5545 TIE Defenders

[hl=darkgreen]-New Plympto:[/hl]
    stormtrooper barracks
    30 MT-ATs; 10 Tank Droids; 3000 Stormtroopers; 5 LT Monitors; 5000 TIE Defenders

[hl=darkblue]-Duro:[/hl]
    drydock;
    2 shipyardsl; 3000 Stormtroopers; 8 LT Monitors; 5000 TIE Defenders

[hr]

I control 1/4 of the Corellian system [face_grin]

The planets of Bastion and Eriadu are still technically under Imperial rule, but do not currently support the Empire in any way other than taxes. Eriadu doesn't even do that, since all of its inhabitants are dead. Bastion was too remote to be effectively able to protect, rule, or be protected by the rest of the Empire, so the Imperial throne has moved to a world which is more important, closer to the core, and is more easily defendable: Thyferra.

Thyferra is undergoing reconstruction to become safer and more defended, as well as to become more productive in creating bacta and to become the galaxy's largest single manufacturer of ground-based war materiel.

6. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    i vote 1 hehe.

Outside Drall
    With a brilliant flash of light the Triad Attack armada dropped out of hyperspace. Along side of them were the 2 Pirate armadas for support.

Triad Leader-"This is the Saccorian(Sp) Triad Leader, i belive that this planet rightyfully belongs to us, surrender or perish in a quick and painful manner.

Attack Force
    1st Attack Armada Triad.
    1st Pirate Defence Armada
    1st and 2nd Pirate Defence Fleets

Tag: Saber

OOC: Exactly how did you destroy the centerpoint if i never was allowed in any way to defend it. So in my book its still there. If you wish to destroy it, let me at least post a defense, cause i know it would be possible to easily defend it.

7. Strapless_Padme

Strapless_Padme Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2002
    This looks like a fun thread, Would there be any chance of mabye adding another faction?

8. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Geese whats with all these people with topless/ strapless padme for a name. Im thinkin g its a definate sock.

9. Strapless_Padme

Nov 27, 2002
    oh, I am a sock of Topless Padme, but that name got banned so I made a new one.

10. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    The station was destroyed the same way Geonosis was-in a single post.40 Battleships with refitted more powerful batterys could blow even it to space dust very easily.

[b]Drall[/b]--Senator Tikkes sent a Holographic message back to Diktat Sal-Solo.
    "We the Confedercy Of Independent Systems will not surrender to a pack of petty criminals."

The 45 Battleships stationed at Drall rounded the farside and began unleashing vollys upon vollys of Turbolaser firepower.They broke formation half coming in on one side the other half the opposite side.All 11,000 Droid fighters were deployed from the Hangers and all 25 Techno Union Starhsips shot up through the atmosphere to the battle.Tikkes even ordered a sacrifice of the 80 MTT's for extra punch.

The Droid fighters broke into groups of 100 and focused on induavidual ships.........

Tag:Thok

Sure you can join got any faction ideas?

11. Strapless_Padme

Nov 27, 2002
    Hows about the Chiss?

12. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    OOC: Yeah right the guns on a tf battleship cannot damage a capital ship in any way, they are regular heavy lasers, designed to kill fighters not starships. Sorry, i dont care what you did post, but i had over 30 ships in the vicinity of the centerpoint, it could have easily been defended, plus i could have just wiped out your whole fleet with its main gun.

IC:
    Drall

Triad-"Ha you think your pittiful force stands a chance in hell against 3 full armadas. Lauch all Fighters to engage the inferior starfighters. All Ships open fire on the Tf battle ships with your TURBOLASERS and Concussion Missles. Remaining Ships Open Fire on the Droidfighters with your Heavy Lasers."

With a shake that rivaled a supernova, green blasts of light streaked twards the completly outnumbered defences. Missles Streaked behind the laser blasts heading straight for the tiny defence.

Attack force
    12 VSD I's
    13 ISD III's
    18 Carrack Cruisers
    10000 Tie Defenders

1st Defense Fleet
    -2 Marauder Corvettes
    -15 Corellian Corvettes
    -7 Corellian Gunships
    =24 Full
    -1 Preybird Fighter Squadran
    =1 Fighter Squadran

2nd Defense Fleet
    -2 Marauder Corvettes
    -15 Corellian Corvettes
    -7 Corellian Gunships
    =24 Full
    -1 Preybird Fighter Squadran
    =1 Fighter Squadran

1st Defense Armada
    -12 Marauder Corvettes
    -12 Corellian Corvettes
    -24 Corellian Gunships
    =48 Full
    -1 Z-95 Headhunter Squadran
    -2 Preybird Squadrans
    =3 Fighter Squadrans

Tag: Saber... Told you id come back to kill you! [face_devil]

13. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    23 Light Monitors, 2545 Tie Defenders, and a Super Star Destroyer left their berths around the Correlian region and began the microjumps which would take them to Drall. Within minutes, the small but powerful fleet would arrive to reinforce their Pirate and Triad allies.

So beginneth, the Cleansing of Corellia

14. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Calm down dude,its a game. [face_plain]

Don't start acting like this is some personal fight.I designed this to be a strategy game not charge in and bash other players because they did the same exact thing as you did.(Post a major componet of your enemys military being destroyed in 1 post)

About 100 or so posts back I remember stating that I refitted the Battleships with more powerful cannons.I also restated it once they were finished being built on. [face_plain]

The Droid fighters swooped in and got cut down by the missles and Turbolaser fire.The 100 Droid fighters stuck to their groups and rained down fire on their intended targets.

The Battleships stopped advancments and put their shields to maximum.And let a payload of Turbolaser munitions ram into the oncoming forces.

The Battleships shields buckeled.

All 60 Ground based Deflection Towers opened fire and cut into the ranks of fighters and warships.

15. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    The entire Yevethan Navy arrived at the Vong Shipwomb. Fighters, bombers, star destroyers, capital ships,a SSD, thrust ships, and Robot Ramships, started attacking the Vong ships. The ramships have been sent to attack the creche ships.

16. The_Darkside_Prophet

The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    The Jedi Army moved into hyperspace.

17. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Does the Yevetha have Ramships or is that just the Triad?

Drall...All the Battleships,Techno Union Rockets,Droid fighters,and MTT's landed on the planets surface away from the battle.

The large Champions had to be attached to the outter hulls of the Battleships for the trip.All the MTT's gathered up the ground forces and Droids in their bollows.The Droid fighters docked in the hangers of the Federation ships and the Union Rockets circled above to ward off pesky fighters that came to harass the loading.

Everything was gathered up and the fleet entered Hyperspace enroute to Nemoidia......

Losses----4 Battleships,265 Droid fighters,10 MTT's,7 Union Rockets.

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    OOC: Just Getting up and running away are we?

IC: Ahead of them the seperatist fleet flew away in a hury leaving nothing behind on the planet. The remaining triad fleets began an orbit of the planet. The Triad was victorious! As For the help from my pirate friends, i give this planet to them as a token of my apreciation.

Losses.
    2 Carack Crusiers
    87 Tie Defenders(triad)
    3 Correlian Gunships
    10 Preybird Fighters
    8 z-95's(Pirates)

Tag LLTR,
    Thanks anyways 666, too bad you couldnt have gotten thier faster.

19. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    The Imperial ships returned to their respective planets. The men were shaken up from the shock and intensity of a near-battle experience, and angry because they were interrupted in the middle of a sleep cycle by the threat of battle.

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry but that sounded [face_laugh].

21. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    OOC: I vote 2, also, thanks thok for not losing many ships.

IC:
    "We thank you The Triad, for giving us the planet Drall, Our new Advanced Fleet #1 will move there, soon to be joined by a third ssd, and my reserves."

he turned off the communicater the triad gave him.

Talos, "I want those fleets that participated in the battle, built back to full strength."
    Officer, "Shall we use forces from our reserves?"
    Talos, "Sure"

Tag: thok

forces heading to drall
    Reserves
    -31 Corellian Corvettes
    -6 Corellian Gunships (3 went to damaged fleets)
    =40 Full
    -4 Toscan Q-8 Fighters
    -4 Z-95 Headhunters (8 were replacements)
    =8 Total Fighters

New Advanced Fleet #1
    ---2 SSD
    =2 Total Ships
    ---144 Freedom Class Gunboats
    =144 Total Gunboats
    ---52,000 Light Infantry
    ---26,000 Medium Infantry
    ---13,000 Heavy Infantry
    =91,000 Total Infantry
    ---1000 KAS
    ---500 BLT
    ---500 WASF
    ---40 AHBC
    =2040 Total Vehicles

in 2 days i will post my new growth

22. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I'll post my complete and updated stats for all 7 planets once i'm finished adding everything.It sucks to write those up. :mad:

Kothlis----Count Dooku stood aboard his fleets Flagship and watched the Mothership break off its confines of mechanics that were attached as well as robotic arms etc.The 12 mile wide and 3 mile tall Saucer shaped ship layed a shadow over Kothlis.It boasted advanced Forcefield technoligy instead of using conventional shields.Forcefields were double in strength.The Mothership was a moving factory that could build Battleships within it as well as mass produce Droid fighters and Battle Droids.Its weapons included 120 Tractor Beam projecters,2,000 Point laser cannons,1,500 Medium Turbolasers,500 Planet leveling-class Turbolasers,300 Cluster missile launchers,and 500 Proton Torpedo Tubes.Count Dooku nodded slightly."Its time for the real invasion to begin."

New over two day radius

5,000 Battle Droids
    20 Champions
    35 Conquer Droids
    70 Techno Union Starships
    30 Battleships

For tomarrow****

Hailfire wheel Droids
    Super Battle Droids
    Dwarf Spider Droids
    Droid fighters
    MTT's

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    9 Total shipyards
    5 at Correlia -Making 1 SSD
    2 at Selonia -Making 2 ISD III's
    2 at Talus -Making 2 ISD III's
    2 at Tralus -Making 2 ISD III's

2 Troop Center at Correlia
    Making 100000 Heavy Pirate Troops 80% Complete(Sending to Correlia)

The Attack Armada Left its orbit of the planet drall and headed back to correlia to recive its new ships created at various shipyards.

New Ships Attack Armada 1
    1 SSD
    19 ISD III's
    12 VSD I's
    16 Carrack Cruisers
    10000 Tie Defenders
    48=Ships(full)

24. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Since the galaxy was quiet, Thrawn decided to leave his flagship and travel down to one of the many beach resorts on Thyferra for a weekend.

25. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: On page three I began producing four VSD's and ten Marauder Corvettes. Saber, how many is that up to now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.