main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA ~**Star Wars Galaxies Fan Fest**~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Keiran_Horn, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Dates:
    Thursday, June 3rd - Sunday, June 6th, 2004

Badge Rates:
    $89 advance
    $100 on site

"The Fan Fest pre-registration fee is $89. Tickets at the door will be $100. Included in the ticket price is admission to the weekend long event, which includes panels and forums all day Friday, followed by an official welcome reception complete with hors d'oeuvres. Saturday features a day full of panels and forums, the Live Adventure competition, a full banquet dinner, a costume contest and drawings for great prizes! You'll also receive an Anaheim 2004 Fan Fest commemorative t-shirt and badge. Again, meals, travel and hotel accommodations are not included in the price of Fan Fest registration."

Official Site:
    Star Wars Galaxies Fan Fest

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I really, really want to go, but I'm not sure if it's possible yet. I'll have to check.

3. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    If the price wasn't so high I could concieve going for at least one day, but $89!? No Con should cost that much.

4. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh, I am soooo going to that...course it would help if I got the game actually running...

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I think my only problem is going to be hotels and stuff.

6. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    YJ, just go camp on Petra's dorm room floor. :~)

I'd love to go...but 1.) Cost, and 2.) Soon-ness after the baby....we'll see.

7. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I am a Disneyland freak (obsessed since birth), so I'll do a little digging and find cheap hotels around the area of the CC. I know the Marriott is right across the street, and the Hilton is connected. I was at the CC for AnimeExpo 03' and I scouted the hotels a bit. It shouldn't be too difficult to get a rate...

8. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I wanna go but I don't think it's going to happen. If there were single day passes I'd be really into it but $89 is a bit much and I doubt it would be entertaining for 4 days... ComicCon could hardly keep my attention that long. And I was thinking of the Disneyland thing too but I have an annual pass and June 4-6 are blockout days. Bah.

9. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    BLAH!!! No Disneyland, no Michael. I have an unofficial rule, even though I don't have an annual pass, anytime I am in Anaheim I always manage to get in somehow.

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I would get into Disneyland if they didn't ask for your soul in return. I don't have a Season Pass, and yes, I'm bitter.

11. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    YJ, if it's still going then, you get 2 for 1 deals on tickets...for one admission, you get a day at Disneyland, a day at CA Adventure.

If I go, I'm going to be knocking on relative's doors. :~)

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I would stay with Eric, but he gets out before then, blah. Hopefully I can find something exceptionally cheap.

13. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Hmmm, maybe we can hit up some of the OCSWS for lodging assistance. ;)

14. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, let's stay at SRB's. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.