main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Galaxies goes Live

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MysticTrunks01, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    As of yesterday Lucas arts announced the SWG will go live and on sale June 26... just one week from now.

I think they are jumping the gun a bit and should have waited another 2-3 weeks, but the game is playable and also very fun.

If any of you plan on getting it play on the Bria server as that's where i'll start my character.

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm still deciding if I want to start playing this at launch, or take a wait-and-see approach.

3. Gytheran

Gytheran Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    I'll be getting it, guaranteed. It looks far too cool to pass up. I'm sure it'll be buggy at first, but they'll work through the issues (as they have with everquest online adventures). Good to see they're going to finally release it. :)

Joe

4. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    As soon as the NDA lifts i'll tell ya all you wanna know about it, which should be like today or tomorrow.

EDIT: It's lifted, any questions? I've played a brawler mostly, but have messed with other stuff too.

5. JonnyShogun

JonnyShogun Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey, this is John, moved over to Arkansas but still lurking a bit. I'll be getting it shipped to me overnight so should have it next Thursday. Let me know your character name and everything and we'll meet up in Bria. Email is jrandrew@cox-internet.com

Thanks!

John

6. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    If anyone plays on Bria, i am Valin Grey...

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    although, i still have him on Bria
    I HAVE MADE A SWITCH to Chalistra (i think is it's name) and will be Vallin Grey there. That is where most/all of my time will be spent.

8. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    Kenzi and I are planning on getting this on Monday, so I'll see you in the game then, Mike.

9. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Cool, the CH server is where i will be for sure.

10. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    And it's "Vallin Grey" with two L's in Vallin, now, right?

11. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
  12. JonnyShogun

Apr 15, 2002
    I've been on Kettemoor, may try one over on Chilastra to meet up with you guys...

Just put a Nvidia FX in the computer, runs great on it. Pretty nice detail.

If I'm over there I'll probably have the same name I have over on Kett, Andro. That'll be the first name, last name depends on what I make. I'm the "Albino Bothan" on Kettemoor, probably be the "Albino Rodian" or something...hehe.

13. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Don't kill me... I'm gonna stick with Bria... that's what i told everyone and that's where my good character is... so Valin Grey with One L on Bria is where i will be... sorry to keep changing my mind lol Last time i swear!

14. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Mike, what are you being hunted by bounty hunters? is that why you keep switching servers???

15. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    hehehe, no... i did it for some friends, but i've decided i wanna stay on Bria like i planned, it's the more stable of servers being the older one, and it's where i told everyone i'd be so i wanna stay there. Bounty hunters are just a side effect

16. JonnyShogun

Apr 15, 2002
    I did make a character on Chilastra last night, but seemed like it was a lot laggier than Kettemoor where I've been playing...last night looked like Bria was full though, may try to get in there sometime though.

17. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    Well, Kenzi and I have been delayed to get it until at least Friday.

18. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    That is another reason i went back to Bria, Chilistra is way laggy and not near as stable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.