Star Wars Galaxies Preview

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Darth_Raptor, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The developers decided to lift the NDA, so as a Beta tester I can now give my you my view of the game. I have posted a short preview at our website, along with some screenshots. The pics are huge, but to size them down would ruin the quality and make it difficult to see the interface, etc. So I have left them original size. Also I was going to type out tons of data about the game, but since there are a ton of other websites already doing that I provided links at the bottom of my preivew, however I did place a pretty current skill tree up at our site, so you can get an idea of the type of profession you would like to have in the game.

With the NDA no longer in effect, you can post any quesitons you have about the game here and I will answer them, so you can decide if you want to play. I will be gone most of the weekend but will be back sometime on Sunday.

The game hits the shelves on June 26th!
  2. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    hey guys, not been around for awhile :p

I've got SWG pre-ordered!
  3. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have also pre-ordered. :)
  4. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Alrighty. So far I have to say that Sony has had a typical launch :( Fear not, Yesterday (Launch Day) does not count aginst your subscription :)

Those of us that were able to connect and get into the game have started on the "Starsider" server. I am "Raptor" on that server. I know that many of the rest of Outlander's Haven is also on the Starsider server.
  5. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3

Ok, that server got filled to the max quick and not everyone got in. We are now playing on Scylla :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.