Star Wars Galaxies!!!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediRiff, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hey folks! Just wanted to ask you all if any of you plan on playing Star Wars Galaxies when it comes out. I have been checking the stratics boards, and they have a server list. I think we are going to choose the "Starsider" server, because that is currently the unofficial Role-Playing server, and thats the one I want to be on! Anyways, a bunch of us are going to try and get a guild together online for the game, and I didnt know if anyone would be interested in doing something like that with us. Talk to you folks soon!

Also, happy holidays everyone.
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey JediRiff! Good to hear from you! I know I am interested in the Star Wars Galaxies. I am already a member at station.com Although I haven't played any games that you have to pay to play. I will check with everyone here this wk.end & let you know something Sun. nite or Mon. If you have time, PM me with all the details. :)
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Not alot I can really tell you atm. They have moved the date for the games release back again. :( It was Feb. 15th, now its April 15th. What I can tell you is that you will be able to purchase your own plots of land on planets, as well as build buildings. Several friends of mine are thinking along the lines of building our own city. ;) THAT sounds like it will be fun! I was bouncing around building a city on either Tatooine, or on Corellia. Corellia is very close to an Imperial garrison, though, so we will have to see. If we were to build there, we would have to be VERY sneaky. Its going to be a ton of fun, thats for sure. And I am a 3 year veteran from EverQuest, so I know a little bit about MMORPG's.

Be sure to check out

http://swg.stratics.com

They have alot of info about the game, and will give you a great head start.
  4. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Speaking of Tatooine, I think Luke must of been thinking of Jacksonville when he was telling the droids where they were in Episode 4

" If there's a bright center to the universe..."

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.