main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star wars galaxies

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by masterPloKoon-6981, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterPloKoon-6981

masterPloKoon-6981 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    i haven't been checking any stores or game sites lately...so i haven't been informed as to when sw galaxies will be out. does anyone know?

[color=indigo]Try here, please;

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3045548] Star Wars Galaxies [/link]

And [b]DarthBobbalot[/b], for future reference, I'm not on the JC (nor online at all for that matter) 24/7. So long as I tidy the place up when I [i]do[/i] get online, I don't think there's much more you can expect of me. [/color]

2. ShaneBarnes1982

ShaneBarnes1982 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2003
    I dont think a date has been confirmed. But I read an interview with one the guys involved on the game on pc.ign.com, and in the info section for the game, it said an expected release of April 15th, that seems really soon, so i'm not sure if that's doable, but maybe the game is coming along quickly now??

3. ShaneBarnes1982

ShaneBarnes1982 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2003
    Yikes, i'll correct my post, in the other Galaxies thread it said December 12, 2003, but then changed the date to just sometime 2003, so I guess nobody really knows.

4. obi-wankenobiben

obi-wankenobiben Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    First just read that it was delayed till may(Don't know if it is fake)Second better switch to the link below before JP gets a hold of you.

Try asking your question here!

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3045548&replies=1112

5. masterPloKoon-6981

masterPloKoon-6981 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks. but they were talking about galaxies many months before it's release.

6. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    heh, why is this topic still open? I looked at the screen and laughed because there were 2 titles taht were exactly alike: Star Wars Galaxies. They were side by side and still both open... Hmmm... jp isnt doing his job...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.