main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey team,

Looks like the official release date (for the moment) is june 26th....old news I know. But.....

Is anybody hoping to play this ?

Is anybody definiately playing this ?

I know I want to, but there is this whole somebody living with me now and wedding thingy I have to put some attention to.

Obviously we'd want to play on the same server. Possibly locate a server that other southwest members are on and join them there ?

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Looks interesting, but I'm not really a fan of subscription pricing in games. I doubt I'd play enough to make it worthwhile. I'm keeping an eye on things, though. If I find out that you can work your way up to Royal Guard or Grand Admiral I may have to give it a shot.

3. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I'm not too heartbroken about not playing at first. It'll give me time to see if it's worth it and get the first round of bugs out.

4. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm not usually an early adopter of games... I tend to wait to see which ones are actually good or not after they have been out for a while. Also, the subscription thing is holding be back a bit too.

5. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    I'll play just to whoop your...

oops, I mean Ill play. Sounds like fun.

6. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
  7. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    It dropped out of sight already, I haven't got time to look back a couple of pages ;)

8. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    yea, and maybe my finger will slip and delete this thread... [face_laugh] j/k :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.