V.C, CA Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Great, now I have to start over. Can I just transfer my character over to the right galaxy? She's so cute and I don't want to have to remake her if possible.
  2. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Nope, no transferring, far as I know.

We all had to start over at the beginning, too, after a few days because everyone moved servers. Believe me, it's not so bad. :~)

Besides, if you come over to Naritus, we can get you all the stuff you need. :~) And can bug you incessantly....
  3. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, all right, but what about the name? Can I use it again? It's a cool name and it's rather sentimental to me... :_|
  4. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Yup, you can use the name, look, everything all over again. :~) I have three Bants out there already.

Just have to go thru the creation process again.
  5. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay I can deal with that...and boy does she need a new outfit. She looks likes she's wearing rags! Well, I guess that's the refugee look...
  6. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Zar, we'll get you fixed up with some good stuff :~) I'm on my way out the door to run an errand, but I should be back later.

BTW, if you're at all interested, go to the House Angeles page and they can also get you a house if you want near most of the rest of us. (I still hold out hope Keiran will come back some day :~) )

HA Page

It's a little dead there this time of day, but you might like it round there.
  7. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm not coming back unless a whole lot of serious changes are made. End of story.

I'll be glad to help you get oriented, Zar. I'll hop in-game this afternoon sometime.

8. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Keiran, hence the "someday" :~)

9. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Someday, someday. I'll be loking for you in-game Zar.
  10. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Zar, I can hook you up with some armor if you'd like. Also, I'd love to run around with you in game but I'm not on all that often anymore... aside from 2-4am. If you know ahead of time when you'll be in game let me know.
  11. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    The urge to continue my newbie quest for vengence and humor in a galaxy gone mad is calling me.

Did you make a character on Naritus, Zar? :D
  12. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Yea, I made her...but I'm not quite off the ship yet. Finished it the first go round, but not this time.

Anyway, I might be on tonight for a bit, after about 7pm. When I pick a planet to go to, which one should I pick?
  13. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Everyone else will say Corellia, because that's where HA is, but I think you should start on Naboo. It's pretty to look at, and I have a bunch of free stuff sitting in my house you can pick out. :)
  14. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Naboo is much more attractive but it's also much more Imperial. :) If you can start in Theed go for it, that city is awesome. If it's too full to start in (which it usually is) you might wanna think about Corellia.
  15. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    I started in Theed...very pretty. However, Corellia, Naboo, and Tatooine are ALL so laggy these days, it's hard to say which is best.

Zar, I'd love to hook-up with you somewhere's in game (look for--surprise, surprise) "GentleBant") and get you what you need.

Of course, if you decide to plop down a house in HA's city of Corsica, we can also give you a house. :~D And marma's alt character can make you very nice armor. And....YJ has the silliest/biggest set of extra weapons laying around in his house...(shakes head)

My in-game GB isn't much of a fighter, but she's rather useful in spurts to have around...she can heal medically and with entertainer skills, and can survey for materials and make small things. :~) Just yesterday (I actually *played* for a stretch of about 3.5 hours!!!) a group of us went kimogilia hunting for something marma needs, and I got to heal, rez, and mind heal folks for a few hours while dodging kimo poisons/diseases. :~D Much fun.

Keiran's little Bothan is a fun guy to run around with too, because he's pretty new right now too, and you guys could up your skill experience points together.

Kai and Marma are fun to run with, but they're hard to find. And YJ's char is pretty battle helpful, but he's also on at random times. :~D

Uh, yeah...anyway, back to working on the baby's room, and then off to take a nap. :~)
  16. Keiran_Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep, I'm as low-level as you can get right now, so I'd be happy to fight and die alongside you, Zar. ;)

I have a set of every armor in the game, along with LOTS of clothes just sitting around my house. Probably some good weapons too, I know I still have Gaen's UBER pistol.
  17. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, drop me a line if you want some guns or knives. I can hook you up big time.
  18. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to redo the whole marksman tree soon so I may need to borrow some weapons Garrett.
  19. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, I got to Naboo, then into Corellia...and just plain got confused. I guess I need to read more of the manual. Then it started raining, so I stood under a tarp and quuit the game.

Ah, the fun of learning...I think I understand KOTOR better...but, I can't play that right now cuz of my arm.

*sigh*
  20. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    This game is REALLY complex but I find that everyone picks it up pretty fast (except Jason...). Just keep playing and whenever you can't figure something out go into town and ask someone, especially people with (HELPER) over their name. :) Once you get the basics down things all start making sense.
  21. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Either that or you'll just always suck, like me. :)
  22. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    I think I'll just suck...but what does it mean when it says (REAL) next to someone's name? Does that mean they're a real person like me? ANd just how do I find you guys, or at the very least see if someone's on line?
  23. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    REAL is just a guild, anyone with a cyan or purple name is a real person. When you see a <REAL> or anything like that it just shows that they're in a guild.
  24. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Zar, post your playing times for next week when you get a chance. Maybe Keiran or I can log in and help you out some. :~)

(I'm not on much anymore...like I have been anyway, lately, but I should be able to get in an hour or two here or there.)
  25. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I won't be on tonight or for the next three days, since I'll be in Oregon. Tell you what, I will go on Tuesday and Wednesday at 7pm for sure, then I'll go from there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.