main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetraPanther

PetraPanther Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2002
    Yeah, I loved the irony of that one.

2. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, I could have just come out and called you an !@#hole, but that would have been too straightforward for my tastes.

3. PetraPanther

Nov 6, 2002
    The irony gets better and better.

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Marma, that's exactly what I'm holding onto, hope-wise.

And.....I am hoping SonHeli's Jedi friend sticks around for the long haul. I can't wait to see him "in action"!

5. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Wait wait, I'm the !@#hole for acting the same way to him as he does to me?

Please explain.

6. PetraPanther

Nov 6, 2002
    You've had enough immature and jerkish posts in both here and HA, that it was amusing that you freaked out on Garrett. Esp when you started the whole thing attacking his loyalty to HA.

7. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I suppose I should step in with the old "take it to PMs". Please guys, stop bickering here I don't want to have to have our sweet 17 page SWG thread locked.

On an actual SWG note: did you guys see that in the space expansion the pilot professions don't use skill points? So you can keep your current skills! Pretty rockin.

8. PetraPanther

Nov 6, 2002
    Sorry, was getting annoyed.

But yeah, Space is looking sweeter by the minute. Did anyone read the E3 FAQ just posted today, er yesterday? Some interesting information there. The whole transport ship thing is better than I could have expected. Esp. walking around in someone's custom furnished ship. It's starting to look more and more like the Star Wars game that's been in my dreams. I mean geez, piloting a bunch of people that are currently walking around in your ship. That's unbelievable.

9. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Yeah, I read that too. That's such a brilliant concept. Not to mention being able to have other people manning your turretts while you fly! I hope I get a chance to expirence all that stuff, I spend so much time in game solo that I'm not too likely to be riding with others.

Now, what about being able to play Dejarik while waiting to arrive somewhere? THAT would be impressive.

10. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Being able to walk around the transports while they are in-flight would be awesome. Imagine too, what if you're PA Hall space station is being boarded by Imperials and you have to fight off the boarding party long enough for the rest of your guild to make it to their ships.

There are so many possibilities, it looks amazing. I just want to see how they handle customization of TIE Fighters. I mean, with an X-Wing you can change the engines and stuff, and it looks moderatly like an X-Wing. Can you change the wings on your TIE or something?

11. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    It's probably more internal things with TIEs, so they'd look the same but perform better.

12. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    OK, I've finally started *thinking* about my backstory on GB.

I need info, tho...and thought I'd pick you guys' brains....hehehe....:~)

1.) How many years after ANH is SWG timeframe? And how many years after TPM?

2.) What's the queen's name (of Naboo) at the time of SWG? It's around somewhere...

3.) Do we know the name of any of the monarchs' names after Ep III? (again, of Naboo)

Thanks!

13. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    1. If I recall, it's eight months after ANH. That means it's 32.5 years after TPM.

2. The Queen of Naboo during the GCW was a woman named Kylantha.

3. I have no idea on that one. :(

14. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Thank you. :)

15. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    I'm back and playing!

Just in time for everyone to disappear due to:
    1. Dissatisfaction with the game
    2. Jedi grinding