main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I can't make it on Wednesday....it's (woohoooooo....!) Back to School night....Around 6:00, I'll be greeting my first set of parents and talking about math standards.

(Can you guess which place I would choose to be if I had a choice?)

marma, can you help me faction up this evening? I should be on from about 5:30 to about 7 or so. I need to run a few errands, but otherwise should be available. I think I even have enough money to get to Naboo or somewhere non-exotic. :~D

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Mike: You just have to relize that no everyone is going to show and deal with it.

GB: I have class tonight right when you'll be online! Sorry!

3. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    I know Matt, i've been handeling crap like this in my other SW group for over a year. :)

GB, I think Matt is going to be in class during those times, but if I am on feel free to send me a /tell and I will help you out no problem. :)

4. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Mike, I don't know if the FP rewards for you are quite as high as they are for me but the missions I spawn from REDs outpost are 44 FPs a peice (just for the base, not including trooper kills). I was thinking of taking her out there, running like 4 missions, just kill the troopers and let her take out the base and BAM 176 FPs! Assuming she already has 26 FPs she'll be a rebel in no time.

5. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    How much do I need? And who should I find where?

I also still need like 55k of med xp just to be able to *use* revive.....nowhere near able to make them yet.

6. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    You need 200 Rebel Faction, which you can get in about 20 minutes if you do it right. Just send me a /tell in game when you get on, or an IM or whatever, and we will work it out.

Matt is off to school. :(

7. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
  8. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    OK, after much trial and error and a lot of assistance from Keiran, I now have 96 faction points.

Anyone want to help tonight? I won't be home until about 7:15 or a bit later, and can't play too long, but I did log at that other HQ on Naboo, so I'm already out there. :~D

I really need to crank on the healing and crafting xp. Yikes. (I am getting close on being able to revive! I think I only have about 15K to go now...tho I am seriously neglecting my other med skills. Sheesh)

9. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I should be able to help you out GB. I am grinding unarmed XP all day, then there is a little trip to Rori at 3:30, but after that I should be free after I do some real life work.

10. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    "All day"? No school today?

11. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Nah, I'm stuck at home because my school doesn't allow any child with a temperature over 98 degrees to attend. That rules me out today apparently.

12. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Everyday or just now? :~D

going TK, keiran?

13. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Nah, just today. I woke up with a fever and nausea, so yeah.

I've been trying to get Novice Smuggler for two months, so I finally decided to buckle down and grind the XP I needed.

14. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Grind grind grind....

Not many chances for me to do that until December.....

speaking of which:

My subscription runs out soon. I'm facing a financial dilemna about this....will I reup or not?

15. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Hey, I'm home too! Why aren't you on AIM? Jerk!

16. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    YJ touchy, touchy....:~D and I'm sure calling him a jerk will make him rush on over to IM....;~)

Please go back and respond to your "mid-life crisis" remark soon, OK?

Are you playing as well?

17. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I was playing, but I was too far out and no one else is on, so I signed off.

18. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    YJ is "far out." Cool. :~)

I didn't make it on yesterday, sorry. Meeting ran late, had a long phone chat with my mother-in-law (it was a good long phone call), then crashed while my husband watched Survivor.

May make it tonight, I hope! Otherwise, it's Sunday or Monday before I'll be back in-game.

WRT the subscription thing....how long did you guys all sign up for?

19. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I signed up on a month to month basis, so it just keeps billing my mom's credit card and I pay her in cash when the time comes.

20. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    You home again? Still too much of a temp, Keiran?

21. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    No, his away message says he's at school. Unless he's lying to me again. :mad:

GB, I'm glad it was a good phone call. :)

Yes, I am far out. :cool:

I subscribed on a month to month I think, because I haven't seen a bill yet, and I'm still playing.

22. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    I wanna' play and not have to pay! :~D

Anyone heard of any dolovite iron around?

And marmakecam's going to reconsider inviting me to be his squad's doc...I'm hardly around anymore. :~(

23. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    It's ok, no one else really is either.

24. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    GB:

I still want you in the squad and I'm also talking to someone who's working on combat medic so maybe we'll have both. If you're feeling really daring we're doing a huge raid tomorrow if you wanna go. I think you'll need to be a Rebel though.

25. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Won't be on tomorrow, but I'll be around either Sunday or Monday. :~)

Thanks, Keiran and marmakecam! Looking forward to seeing you guys around more and being more of a help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.