main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Star Wars Galaxies!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darkside_, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkside_

Darkside_ Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey folks! I know you haven't heard from me in a while been busy doing AF stuff and I'm getting ready to make that big transition back to the civilian world.

Anyway Star Wars Galaxies is out and I must say that I'm very impressed! The amount of detail in this game is insane!!!!!!!! The character creation is the most advanced of any game on the Market. You could literally have you character look like no one elses in the game.

Right now I'm human, Class is scout. I'm hanging out in Tatooine doing missions for credits and building my skills. I can't wait till the next meeting to tell you so much more!!!!!

Also a buddy of mine back home in Vegas gave me his wholw Star Wars CCG(Collectable Card Game) Collection. Includung some autograhed cards Boba, Mara Jade, etc. I'll bring some of them to the next meeting there are over 10,000 cards.

See Ya!

Milt

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    MILT !!!!!

Good to hear from you Buddy !!!

I am in the midst of upgrading to a new computer and Galaxies will be the first big game I intend to break it in with. Drop me a line if you still want that costuming stuff and I'll be glad to pass it on to you.

I am looking forward to Republic Commando to come out for the PC, that one's gonna ROCK !!!

Take Care

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.