Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Russ, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Russ Jedi Padawan

Hello fellow Star Wars Fans! I was wondering if anyone on this forum plays Star Wars Galaxies. I've been playing since last year and it's a pretty cool game. If anyone plays look me up on the Bria server. My nickname there is Russard!
  2. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings and welcome, Jedi-Russ! Please join us on our official website at TriangleTradeFederation.org.
    Personally I don't have Star Wars Galaxies, so I'll defer to my other fine members of this group. ;)
  3. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    BlackDog is really into Galaxies but he is the only one I know of right now in our group. I would absolutely love to play that game but my systems doesn't meet requirements.
  4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I cant wait till I can get/play it. ive played before and it rocks. The 501st has their own city they made and I wanna make a FanForce City.
  5. Blackdog Jedi Knight

star 1
    Been playing it since Beta. Love it. Although there are alot of elements that I, as a Star Wars Fanatic, am very nitpicky on, the Space Expansion coming in the fall will put all those to Rest.

There was even a guy in my PA who lives right in Raleigh who went by the name of Ivar ingame. He was our best Master Weaponsmith and a really cool guy to talk to ingame. Never met him IRL, but if he's anything IRL like he was ingame, he'd be a cool person. It is too bad he quit SWG. I miss his weapons. :(

If you make it ingame and get on the Scylla Galaxy, look me up on Corellia in Dark City. Home of the best Imperial-aligned PA on Scylla, PAX Imperius - PEACE THRU FEAR!

I can be found on either my Triple-Master (Smuggler, Pistoleer, Teras-Kasai Artist) Phoenix Orion or his elder "brother", the cold, calculating and evil Zarrn Orion, an aspiring Master Bounty-Hunter (and former 181st pilot as well as defected Emperors Agent of Evil).

That's a mouthful, but I've learned from PAX Imperius the art of roleplay. It is too bad that not everybody who plays SWG adheres to the RP part of the MMORPG they are in. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.