main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Star wars galaxies

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darthcod, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    I know a few people here play and I was thinking about starting a new character so if you play could you please post the sever you are on and you're characters name thanks
    and if you dont have the game I think you should by it because its the best game i have ever played!!

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Welcome Darth Cod. I'm Idiots Array, the Chapter Rep for Phoenix. You'll probably get a better response if you head over to phxff.net. We've already got a Galaxies thread running in the General Discussion forum, I'm sure you can find several people to play with.

Good luck, man and let me know if you have any questions.

IA

3. Nescoupe

Nescoupe Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2003
    Hi there I am on the kettemoor server and my ingame name is Nescoupe Thomas. I am the guild leader of TAS (The aldera Sect) and we are role players that are rebel factioned. We are located on Talus in the city of New Aldera and we operate as a special operations force under the command of Admiral Ackbar. We current report to rear admiral Bruchette and have operated as a declared rebel city. We welcome you to SWG and if you are interested and would like more information you can post and contact us on our website at www.alderasect.org.

Respectfully,

Brig. General N. Thomas
    Commanding officer, TAS

FOR THE HONOR OF ALDERAAN

p.s.- I can also be reached at www.phxff.net as nescoupe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.