main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Star Wars Galaxies...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I was asked to start a thread on this game to see if anyone in the Montreal region is interested in playing the online game. Personally, I have never tried it but have heard that some people really enjoy it. Do you play? Do you enjoy the game? What other games do you play?

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    I play the Star Wars Miniatures games, not Galaxies. I think that Galaxies will go under sooner as opposed to later :(

3. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I've never played Galaxies, or miniatures either ;), but right now I'm playing Kotor 2 and Republic Commando on my pc.

4. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    The only SW computer games I have are Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, KOTOR, Shadows, and Battle Ground. The only one I've actually played though so far is Jedi Outcast. I do however have the SW plug and Play TV game and the Tiger interactive Saga Edition game where you are standing in front of your TV with a lightsaber and interact with the characters on screen.

5. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    To play Galaxies you need a semi decent computer if you want good details

6. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    Don't even get me started :p
    The game used to be fun, untill they made it bad ( Combat Upgrade - April 2005) and then worse ( NGE - November 2005). I'm hanging my a very thin thread.

Anyways

Ekasra Hellscream
    Medic - Radiant Server

7. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Hello,

I've been playing this game since 2 years and a half. At first I thought that the new upgrade (NGE) was bad, but SWG is my first mmo and I love it anyway. You only has to get used to it.
    I'm playing on the Kauri server, my character is named Shaida.
    If some of you are interested to join, I'm always available to help in game. The Kauri server is great cause its the unofficial french server. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.