main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by DarthGuido, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey everyone. I was just wondering if there are any EverQuest players in our little group. If so will any of you be plannin on playing Galaxies later this year when it is released? And if you're not an EQ player, are you planning to play. The reason I ask is that if anyone besides myself is going to be playing this game we could possibly create a guild on there for our characters. Just a thought.

DG

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I think the game looks great and the trailers are awsome! I just don't want to get sucked into that world. I know how I would be, I would live in that virtural setting and just give up on the real world. It would be like the MaTriX come to life. I must keep away from it :( Jedi Knight liked to kill me. Besides, I think the system requirements on that game are too tasking for my machine.

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I will get the PS2 version.

4. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm exited about Galaxies, but I've never played Ever Quest. My bro and I are going to share the monthly cost...

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey chick! Do you live in or around these parts. If so, fell free to join our group.

6. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    Whoops. I didn't realize this was a Fanforce board. Sorry about that. [face_blush]

7. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Arra what are you doing over here in my neck of the woods? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.