main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Karl0413, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Karl0413

Karl0413 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2015
    EA announced a new game today:

2. xVentress

xVentress Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2014
    Excited for Star Wars Uprising , this will be a solid secondary game for me on mobile. It will look sweet on my Note5!

3. Jam Lacobus

Jam Lacobus Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 4, 2015
    I have absolutely no idea what genre this game is. Any help?

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Think turn based RPG. Looks really fun. Love how it's incorporating things from all over the SW Galaxy, and not just the same old OT.

5. Celidore

Celidore Jedi Knight star 3

May 2, 2015
    The battle system reminds me of Japanese RPGs like Final Fantasy. I like so much this genre of videogames and a game of this type with Star Wars characters can only be super! [face_dancing]

6. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I just hope they make it compatible with older tech like the iPad 2. After Uprising crashing constantly and not being fully optimized for it (something Kabam is thankfully looking into), I hope EA makes the game compatible enough where I won't have hindered game experience.

7. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    I had a quick play through today (while bored at work :p) and it seems decent. Only played through about five battles but works well - huge battery drainer though, and from the next update it will require 1gb of memory. Older devices won't be supported.

8. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Are you talking about Galaxy of Heroes? Or Uprising? I don't think GoH is out yet.

9. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Galaxy of Heroes. Don't know why, but I got access to the beta :p Same thing happened with me to Uprising, I've been playing that for 2+ months as well.