main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Star Wars Game Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    What diff level do you have it on?

2. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    has any1 seen the trailer for the new game Republic Commando. It looks awesome, i only wish it was coming out for ps2 not X-box. It seems like a lot of the star wars games are going to X-box instead of ps2

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Republic Commando? I've never even heard of it...what is it?

Hmm...yeah...gah...everything's going for GC or x-box...is that game coming out for PC by any chance?

4. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    it looks like a 1st person shooter, its going to be for X-box and pc. It comes out in 2004. You can see the trailer @ Lucasarts.com

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Cool...I hope it doesn't require more than a 32 MB (or was mine 64? :p ) video card

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    i don't know, it looks like it will have some hefty requirments, probably at least 1.2 ghz with 256 mb of RAM

7. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I told you when I first had this problem that I had it on easy... *sigh* I think that when playing Jedi Outcast on demo you are unable to use you force powere for some reason, hehe, or maybe I just don't know HOW to use them ;) .

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Sorry, I forgot...I just played the demo again...I have a lightsaber and Force powers...weird

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    it would be cool if we could get a 4 player senate map type game going on sometime in the future.

Speaking of that...

A) Did you get Saga yet? (if you said you did, it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm sugar high, so don't blame me :p )
    B) I just finished my Galactic Republic Senate map :) All done, all done!
    C) I'm now starting on New Republic senate and Imperial Senate ;)

10. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    After all of those you could always start a Galactic Alliance Senate map, or Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, as it is also called.

11. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    no i still haven't gotten Saga yet. My friend is supposed to burn me a copy but he keeps forgetting.

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    A senate for the Rebellion? Well...the Rebellion didn't have a senate, Wesmin until they took Coruscant :p Old Rep. is PT, Imperial is OT and New Rep. is EU (no NJO :p )

ah, I see Bryan

13. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    Acully the EU has the Old Republic, the Empire, the Rebelion, the New Republic and the Galactic Alliance in it.

14. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    What the heck's the Galactic Alliance? If it's something NJO, forget it, I don't know at all (and by EU I meant after RotJ/before NJO, not any other time)

15. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    Well i have finally completed Star Wars Bounty Hunter. And i am very glad, towards the ned the only thing i was liking about the game was the story and cutscenes, the gameplay just got tiresome for me. The last level was much easier than i thought it would be also.

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I don't understand why everyone hates Bounty Hunter...I found everything about it very fun..*shrugs* Well, right now I'm waiting for another SW game to come out on PC/PS2...

By the way, there's going to be a Question and Answer session with Garry Gaber who was the lead person on Galactic Battlegrounds and Clone Campaigns...more info here

17. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah i wish KoTOR was coming out for ps2 instead of x-box. Same with Jedi Academy

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Just giving this thread a bump :)

19. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *bumps thread again*

Even though this isn't SW, I just got Age of Mythology: The Titans...awesome x-pack so far...probably the best x-pack to one of the best games I've ever played ;)

20. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    hey bryan..

just sos ya know KotOR is coming out for the PC in november.. and it is an awsome game..
    i have already played it on xbox... but i assume that there will be even more to do on the pc version

but be warned the game is more addictive than crack...

on another silly note i finally found a copy of the old shadows of the empire game for n64.. heheheh

21. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah a pc version would be something to look forward to if i actually had a good pc :) I probably wont get a decent one till at least may

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I still want to get Jedi Academy, which has been out for a decent amount of time now...anyway, still playing The Titans... ;)

23. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    hey i finally got Galactic Battlegrounds. Now maybe we can finally get an online game going sometime. I haven't played too much of it (just the tutorial and a couple of missions) but so far its really cool. The only complaint i have is that the voice acting is terrible, Qui Gon was bearable, but when i heard the voice for Nute Gunray i was sorely dissapointed

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Awesome, Bryan! :) Yeah, the voice acting is pretty bad...for the heros, at least...the units like troopers sound realistic, but the heros (main characters) are pretty bad...I think the only one that actually was played by their respective actor was Anakin (Jake Lloyd). If you ever want to play, just IM Han, Wesmin or I...I'm sure anyone of us'd like to play ;)

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I finally have GB here at college, so I should be good to game whenever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.