main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Star Wars Game Show at line up.... help me out here

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wampa_Stompa, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wampa_Stompa

Wampa_Stompa Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2002
    Hello all. It seems that my original plan to project the Star Wars films on the wall outside the movie theater will not pan out. I just can't get a hold of a projector. Not to be defeated, I've decided to create a Star Wars game show to be played by people waiting in line. It will be a question and answer game like the Trivial Pursuit, but will also have different media segments like "Name that Frame" wherein people must name what movie a frame on a TV is from or tell what movie a few bars a piece of music is from. I also need a LOT of questions. Nothing too hard. I would like some questions on characters, vehicles, planets and expanded universe stuff, all to be broken down into different categories. I'd rather not use Trivial Pursuit questions as I'm sure most people have heard them already. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Set construction, questions, ideas. Let me know if you'd like to contribute. It's gonna be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.