main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars gamers

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by Kaielo_Kiilkaen, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Kaielo_Kiilkaen Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2002
    Hello All! Thank Starfett for showing me the path to this board. If I become unruly it's her fault! *grin*

I just thought I'd adress an issue that doesn't seem to be covered on this board:
    Alaskan Star Wars fans, who want to play Star Wars games.

Are there actually any of you out there? I'm interested in whatever you've got going on, so please liven up the board and post away.

Kaielo_Kiilkaen

[hl=yellow] About Me, and my games [/hl]

I play Star Wars Miniatures battles, and The Star Wars Roleplaying Game 2nd Ed. I am currently trying to organize a game here in anchorage, and would be interested in seeking new players.

Below is a link to my campaign site. It is pretty much just a shell of what I intend it to be, but you can find most of the info you'd need to join, and get an idea of what's going on in my game universe.

[link=HTTP://WILDSPACEVAGABOND.TRIPOD.COM/] [image=http://wildspacevagabond.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wildspacelogo.gif][/link]

2. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Kaielo_Kiilkaen Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2002
    I guess it didn't like my picture link.

here's the link again, for those who can't see my cool picture.

Wildspace Vagabonds

3. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Sure, shoot the messenger, really bright. ^_-
    Though I must warn you, I am a Fett fan and can obtain a contract with desinigrations.
    :p

Seriously glad to see you could make it on board. It's great to have new people and maybe if we are lucky some of the old people will start posting again.
    -StarFett

4. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    I seem to have revived the board*bows*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.