main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Star Wars Gaming FACE to FACE Meeting - Lets get going! :-)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Theatrix, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theatrix

Theatrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2001
    Fyi -

Our house is available for gaming/a face to face character generation night. This week I am available tonight, Wednesday. Friday may also be an option, but I will have to check with my wife first.

We have a large "bonus" room located in the back of our house that is completely isolated from the rest of the house. This means we can chat roll dice and be noisy without waking anyone else up.

My phone number is:

714-956-4428

My direct e-mail is:

tk1066 AT att DOT net

If anyone wants to get together, I have the SW RPG rule and starships books at home along with a ton of other RPG supplies. If you want to come over, just call our house after 6:30 p.m. (I am normally home by 6:15). Please don't call after 11 p.m. So let's get together, roll some dice, dull some pencils and get this baby rolling!

:)

Tim
    aka "SW Uber Doc"

2. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I'm not able to make it this week. I have a lot of commitments. Next week would work out really good for me though. Wed. of next week is the best.

3. Theatrix

Nov 26, 2001
    Wednesday sounds good. Let's plan on that for sure. Barry, if are open this week I have about a million questions that I would like to clear up face to face (my eats to treat).

Tim

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I'm possibly open tomorrow night (Wednesday). I'm definitely not free tonight. I'm also free Thursday of this week. Next week I'm free Monday and Thursday night. I'll find out if I have tomorrow free by sometime tomorrow afternoon. If I do, I will give you a call and stop by.

5. Theatrix

Nov 26, 2001
    Okey Dokey, I will PM you my work number also.

Tim

6. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I got nothing going on next week. Just let me know if/when you guys are getting together, and if it's okay I'll show up with tons of questions.

7. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    hi guys;

im in also...next wednesday sounds like a good time to me also. as i have been dm'ing since 1976, im available anytime by email if anyone has any questions. this is my first time with this particular game system but im sure it wont take long to get back in the saddle. so let me know if next wed is definate.

8. Theatrix

Nov 26, 2001
    Per the various posts on the website boards the character generation meeting will be next Tuesday, May 13, 2003.

Drop by the thread to see the full address/phone.

Tim

9. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I was wanting to get into this, too, but I've never done it before. I don't even know how to generate a character. I'd need a lot of help.

But if you guys are going to be doing stuff related to this on week nights, then I can't, since I work nights. Darn it!
    :(

10. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    ok tim, im in for tuesday. hey lori, dont sweat it, as long as we dont play on a weeknight i can help you get your character together. just PM and or email me and we can set some time to do it.

11. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    I'd love to get involved in this, but I have finals this week. Would you mind adding a character to your game next week? I have played a few RPGs before, but never the SW one. Please PM me any updates as to when and where this will be - that is, if you don't mind having me.
    Thanks,
    Mikey

12. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I think we have to many right now as it is. I believe, once characters are finished so far, that we'll have about 8 players. That's getting a little high and it's going to be a challenge to manage.

I'll be sure to leave you a spot in the next campaign though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.