main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Star Wars Gaming Sub-Group

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    For anyone living somewhat near Davis or who just doesn't mind taking a scenic drive out there on certain Friday evenings, there is a game group on the UC Davis campus by the name of D.R.A.G.O.N. (If you want to know what that stands for simply go to the link below.) Anyway, within that group there is a smaller group that plays a Star Wars: Empire Rising board game on certain friday evenings. The link below explains everything about D.R.A.G.O.N. as well as the Star Wars game group within it. If you only care about the Star Wars game group then you will have to skim really good through the page because the page is for the entire game group, not just the Star Wars one. However, if it helps any, the schedule/listing that it falls under is "A" (which is in bold print on the page).

If you have any questions either contact the coordinator of the group (their contact info should be on the website for the group) or post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

--JediDarkNight

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    You seem to be missing your link....?

3. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Oopsy! :oops: LOL

Here it is: http://daviswiki.org/DRAGON

Sorry about that! [face_blush]

--JediDarkNight

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    No worries. I just figured that was the important part that you didn't want to leave out. ;)

-TJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.