main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Star Wars Geeks, what were you before you were a Star Wars Geek?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DoubleGold, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My Dad wanted to see the movie and my Mom didn't, so he took me.

2. tal0nkarrde

tal0nkarrde Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I was nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, really, since I was really young when Episode IV came out - young enough to remember that it was not called A New Hope yet - I really didn't have time to seriously geek out on anything.

3. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    I'm going to shamelessly admit that it was Episode 1 that "got" me into Star Wars. Then there was a decade break...and recently "something" got me back into it...maybe it was..... the Force? *gasp* :p

Mystery_Roach and DarthRelaxus like this.
  4. James Skyrunner

James Skyrunner Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 5, 2013
    My uncle mike did I used to go spend the nights in the Earlie 90s late 80s and I always ask to watch empire ( my 6 yr old mind thought empire was the only movie cuz it was my favorite :) ) I was just getting into star wars full blown about a year before TPM came out .....I don't get everyone's hatred for the PT I've always thought they were awesome I loved the order and beauty of the old republic and to see where the rebellion came from

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

5. squir1y

squir1y Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    Well I didn't become a Star Wars fan til around the time the special editions came out. At that time, my favorite movie was Terminator 2 (still in my top five though). I remember being rather into Power Rangers at the time(still Japanese/Canadian television at it's finest :rolleyes:). But I saw all the ads for the special edition on TV and wanted to know what all the hoopla was about, so I dug out my dad's old Beta copies, popped em in our old Betamax and BAM I was hooked from then on...

6. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    A baseball fan looking for something to keep me occupied during the offseason and a daughter remembering when her dad was still cool.

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

7. scooper121s

scooper121s Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 4, 2014
    A four or Five year old i was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.