main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Generations II Action Figure Film!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JMaster Luke, Nov 19, 2013.

1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    I made Star Wars action figure film called Generations. It came out at the end of 2007. It was a movie that took place a few years after Return of the Jedi. Loyalist of the Empire Cloned Sith. To Counter this threat Luke decided to Clone Jedi to help him. Its a funny silly movie at times but its serious as well. The whole movie was roughly 1hr 30min long. If you were to watch it make sure you have time. The trailers/Film can be found below...

Trailer One

Trailer Two

Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

I never thought I would work on the 2nd movie. After all the first one took me at least 3-4 years to make. Well after some convincing I am officially making the 2nd one. The script is almost done, and I have recorded about 5 scenes already. I will hopefully make this one a lot faster this time (I hope I get all the recording in the next couple months. we are expecting our first child...due date is end of March. :) ). I had gotten a new digital video camera and I have a program that will make the saber effects process faster.

There's not much I want to say about the 2nd movie. But expect the same humor and fun from the first movie. In the first movie I had voices such as Sly Stalone, Arnold, Martin Lawrence. In this movie I have added Michael Scott and the bad Pharaoh's voice from Night of the Museum 2 in this movie. They will both play Imperials. I have gotten most of the original voice actors from first movie, on top of new voice actors that loved the first one and want to be in the 2nd. As time goes by i'll show more pictures and video's of the productions of the movie.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hope for those who haven't seen the first movie enjoy it, and can't wait to finish the 2nd one as well.

----

Mod edit (per user request):
    UPDATE 4-21-2015 Star Wars: Generations II Trailer One

2. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    As time goes by I might be looking for some voice actors too. To start it off with, is anyone here good at doing a Boba Fett voice? I had a guy do the voice in the first movie but I can't seem to get a hold of that person. Please let me know.

3. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    So in my movie i'm going to be showing the bridge of a Star Destroyer. Was wondering if I should just do everything with green screen. But I figure lets at least try to make a 'set' of it. So i'm chipping away at it. Hope it comes out good when i'm done.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Here are some photos of my Star Destroy Bridge. Messing around a bit but I'm happy with them. My last movie I really didn't make any 'sets'.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is not the final shot. Just kinda put them out there. I'll have to do something with the 'door' to the left. As of now looks like it leads to a flat wall haha.

edit: I'm trying to make these pictures smaller. I'm drag the size and make them smaller but when I post, then these images become large again.

5. DeviantSpirit

DeviantSpirit Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Hey there! Just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed Generations and am looking forward to the sequel. Those sets look impressive-a massive jump up from the first installment.

By the way, any chance we'll get a trailer? I thought your Generations 1 teasers were done in a very fitting Star Wars-esque style.

6. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thank you. That's very nice to hear. As of now I've recorded I'd say at least 70% of the movie. Unlike the 1st one where I would record a scene then add all the music, sound, effects, voices... THEN move onto recording the next scene. This process I think really slowed me down. So this time I'm trying to get all the recording done first. So far so good.

Once I start getting some of the voices in there then i'll start working on the 1st trailer. Can't wait to share this movie. So far things seem to be flowing well and looking good. More updates soon to come.

7. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    I got two new individuals to do the voices of Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Check out this short clip that displays their voices.

8. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Here is a short clip for the voice actor that will be doing Obi Wan.

Enjoy

9. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
  10. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000

Enjoy this CG sample from Generations II

11. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Here is a new 'set' I bought on ebay for $5!! the interior of the falcon! This will come in hand when I do the interior shots of the falcon during the space battle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    THE FIRST TRAILER TO STAR WARS GENERATIONS II is out!!

I hope you guys get a kick out of the trailer. This project takes a very long time for me to do. But i'm still chipping away at it. Enjoy!

13. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Actually here is the correct link.

14. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Quick update. Originally I had a whole story planned out for a 3rd movie, but because of how long these projects take I just can't devote another 3 or so years to do a 3rd movie. So I made some changes to the ending of my 2nd movie and a incorporated the ending of what the 3rd movie was going to be. Had to re record some scenes and add a few things to make this ending work. I think adding the ending to this story will be good.

As of now I've only got one small green shot to do and a very small 30-40second other scene to record and that'll be the end of the recording part.

I'd say I've actually already done about 90-95% of all the visual effects (which for me take the longest), so then I just need to focus on the sound effects (which I've done like 2% of), music, and the voices. These shouldn't take as long.

Since I started this project my wife and I have moved once and are moving again in October. I'll be doing the flooring and putting up new kitchen cabinets and other stuff. And since I started this project we had no kids...now we have a son whos a year and a half with another one expected in February :)

So...yeah....I gotta finish this sucker haha.

Hope some how to get more people interested in this project online, but for the ones who watch I hope you enjoy. At the end of the day this project is being made for myself and my family and friends who enjoy star wars and this action figure fan film story :)

15. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Update 5-9-2016: I have a small space scene to share. Keep in mind not all audio/voices have been added and that the video quality of final product will be better.

Please enjoy and let me know if you have any questions too.