main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Glasses I have never seen.

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Hyruu, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyruu

Hyruu Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2010
    I was in a thrift store today and ran across some star wars glasses that are about 5 inches tall. There are two of them one has Darth Vader standing with a storm trooper but on the glass they are named "dark vador" and "garde imperial" and the other glass is luke fighting vader with the names "dark vador" and "luc" under them. They are both copyrighted by lucas and are dated for 1983. the only other writing on them is an thing on bottom that says france (which with the names you could have guessed.) but I was just wondering what these were cause I can not find any trace of them online.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Do you have some pics?

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    They sound interesting. I would love to see some pics :)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think I found them in my Star Wars Super Collectors Wishbook 5th edition, but I'll know for sure if you post a pic. If the ones I found are them, they were made or sold by by Amora (France). There were four in the set: Chewie and Ewok, Vader and Stormtroopers, Vader and Luke, and Yoda and Luke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.