main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars golf headcovers...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Sithman, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Do any of you know where they can be bought? I mean, they've got to be around somewhere.

I'm quite into golf, and I sport my geekiness in almost ever aspect of life (on my car, on my t-shirts, all over my room, etc) except for my golf game. :( :p So, if any of you know some place to buy some, I'd love it! :D

I've searched all over Google and other usual places that I'd think they might be, but I can't find any. :( So, any insider tips, or other ideas would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sithman, you finally found something that is not in 'A Universe of Star Wars Collectables'. I also tried some of my usual merchandise sites and Ebay (both US and UK) and came up empty. I think you might have found something that Lucas Licensing missed. Do you know for sure that these exist?

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "Do you know for sure that these exist?"

No. :( But I've seen like several other sci-fi headcovers, not to mention Looney Toons, and other hit movies on headcovers.

Considering how Star Wars is merchandizeed up the wazoo, I guess I just assumed they were out there.

I guess not... Darn. :(

4. jango_joe

jango_joe Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2002
    you can always get creative and make some :)

5. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    No, there aren't any SW golf club headcovers, but I use a rubber Episode I Yoda Hand Puppet. It fits nicely over my old Big Bertha driver. I don't know if his head is big enough to cover some of today's larger titanium drivers. I know they also had a Jar Jar hand puppet too.. You could use that one because I know you want to be original and not copy my Yoda idea.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sithman - should you decide to go down this route, 'Universe' lists 4 puppets:

Yoda Hand Puppet, plastic, 8.5 " tall (Kenner, 1981) 40 US dollars
    Chewbacca Hand Puppet (Regal) 50 USD

Episode 1 Puppets (Applause,1999):
    Yoda Latex Puppet, 12" (#42964) 20 USD
    JarJar Binks Latex Puppet, 12" (#43035) 20 USD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.