Star Wars Graphics

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by jestermac4, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jestermac4 Jedi Padawan

Hey there everyone. I'm having a really tough time finding a good picture of the Imperial Crest anywhere. I have a couple small examples, but nothing of a decent size. Does anyone have an idea where I can find a good sized picture (about 2"x2" or slightly larger) ?

Thanks for the help!!
  2. jestermac4 Jedi Padawan

I guess I should explain why I need the graphic. I'm getting a tattoo of the Imperial Crest, and I need a good picture to show the person when I go in. Thanks and let me know if you can help me find a good pic.

J
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I've got a vector based version of it (infinately resizable) it's a PDF, I'll see if I can locate the link for it...
  4. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, here's a pretty large .jpg, it should print out at 7.5" x 7.5", that should be large enough for you...

[image=http://www.geocities.com/sarnspices/imperiallogo.jpg]
  5. jestermac4 Jedi Padawan

Thanks, that's going to work great. Appreciate it!

J
  6. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I think that could make a great tat. But don't forget, they are PERMANENT.
    (thinking of RedvsBlue tattoo PSA)
  7. jestermac4 Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I know...but I figured what better way to show I'm a true Star Wars nut?
  8. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Hmmm....

1. Change your name.
    2. Talk like Yoda always, you must.
    3. Dress in Jedi garb everyday.
    4. Drive an X-Wing
    5. Drive to Skywalker Ranch and yell through the gate how grateful you are to Mr. Lucas for Star Wars.
    6. Drive to Skywalker Ranch and yell through the gate how hateful you are to Mr. Lucas for Jar Jar.
    7. Screw the tat, get BRANDED.
  9. jestermac4 Jedi Padawan

If it were possible for me to drive an X-Wing, I'd be ALL OVER THAT!!! I'd never have to deal with stupid drivers again...I'd just blow them to hell and hyperspace out of here for a while. As for busting into Skywalker Ranch, that's a great way for me to get my ass thrown into jail...and being a teacher, that's not really a good thing, a criminal record!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.