main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars guests to appear at Youngstown show in December

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by maddjedi21, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddjedi21

maddjedi21 Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2001
    OK, I have updated the website for now. As soon as I get more guests I will add the bio. Probably before this weekend.
    http://www.darkxmas.com

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Website looks good, could you explain one thing for me (cause I'm struggling with it)

Alana Curry according to IMD
    (Internet Movie Database) played Bill's Girlfriend
    ... aka T3 (2003)

Bill's Girlfriend

who the frell is Bill? And what part of the movie Alana and this guy in?

3. maddjedi21

Dec 21, 2001
    It says Terminator III, where did you get Bill's girlfriend????

4. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Dark X-Mas doesn't have anything about Matt Sloan/Plo Koon and
    Zachariah Jensen/Kit Fisto...it would be cool to meet them.

I'm interested in meeting:
    Virginia Hey (Farscape)
    Mike Quinn (Nien Numb)
    Michael Sheard (Admiral Ozzel)
    Marina Sirtis (Star Trek TNG)

jangoboy, this would be a great opportunity to meet you (in-person) as well as get together with our pals from Pittsburgh (they are planning on going)

5. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    hmm...maybe, i've have to check with my schedule and more importantly my parents

6. maddjedi21

Dec 21, 2001
    Kit Fisto and Plo Koon are not going to be coming. Too much red tape bringing them from overseas. The guest list is pretty much there now. I am lucky enough to be a guest at Dallas Comic Con in Oct. and there are going to be ALOT of Star Wars guests there.

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Any news about Mas Amedda? It's a shame about Kit Fisto and Plo Koon can't be there. Please keep us informed on any additional guest to the lineup!

BTW, I'm talking with Pittsburgh about meeting up with them at DARK XMAS...too bad the Browns/Steelers aren't playing that weekend :(

8. maddjedi21

Dec 21, 2001
    No Mas Ammadia either sorry. All I have to say is what is down now is pretty much it for this year.

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I know everyone has money concerns (especially during the holidays)...so with Mid-Ohio Con, the FORCE game, and Dark XMas coming up...not to mention "Return of the King" and "Matrix Revolutions" coming to theaters (there is alot of stuff coming up) let's try to keep these events as wallet-friendly as possible.

Malo-ha, you said on another board that you're requesting off for DARK X-MAS...you're welcome to ride in "Moya" with me (along with anyone else going) to save on gas prices!

10. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Ok, so who's going? I'm going to be there on Saturday the 6th.

DVR
    Midichlorians :p
    Krash

I was asking IF they were interested in going...better let them speak for themselves

Ok, fine then. Lets do it YOUR way. Geez, act like your the boss why don't ya?
    LOL :p

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, still keep me tentative now. I'll see how my funds and homework are looking next week before committing or not.

12. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Ok Krash, do you want to establish a meeting point where my dad and I can meet you and whoever else is going?

13. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I hate to say it, but my situation is pretty bad...I don't think I'll be able to go the Dark X-Mas. :(

Malo-Ha, if you and DVR are still planning on going...could I possibly ask you to get me a autograph from Virginia Hey?

14. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear that Krash. I'd still like to go. I've a friend who would like Virginia's autograph too. She is such a wonderful person. I don't want to go alone, how depressing.

I'm also still interested in carpooling if anyone wants to.

DVR
    Midichlorians
    Malo-ha

15. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Yeah, were going for sure. I also have a friend that I'm bringing named Trent. I'll be getting a few autographs, so I'll be sure to pick one up for you Krash. :)

DVR
    Midichlorians
    Trent
    Malo-ha

Edit: about carpooling, I think Midichlorians and I are riding with Trent, so I'm not sure what are deal is yet. I'll call him and find out.

Edit2: Ok, I'm riding with Midichlorians and Trent. We can lead if you want. It'll be easier for you because your just following us. :)

But just to be sure, we're going on Saturday only. Was that you plan too, or are you staying the whole weekend?

16. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Malo-ha,

OK, I'm riding with Trent & Midichlorians. If Eric ends up going then he can ride with you, and you can follow us to there. Sound good?

17. Malo-ha

May 8, 2003
    I'm just going on Saturday.

The carpooling arrangement sounds good to me, but I hope you don't have one of those drivers that follows the speed limit. Where do you think we'd meet up? I live in Lakewood. If it doesn't work out we can set up a meeting place at the Con.

18. Malo-ha

May 8, 2003
    So Eric are you going or not?

Did you have any ideas on where people would like to meet up? I don't think a mall parking lot is a good idea this time of year.

19. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    I have a speech tournament that day :( , but I'm still going to Dark X-mas. I would skip it all together, but It's our home tournament so I can't miss it. I'll just be getting there around 2:00 or so. The Con opens at 10:00am & closes at 8:00pm, so I'll still have about 6 hours to hang out. Midichlorians said we could meet you at about 3. Where would you like to meet?

20. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    No, I guess I'm not gonna go. After this Friday, I'll have one week of classes left, then finals. So it's crunch time and all my projects are due, and therefore I'll prolly just stay home all weekend and work on stuff.

21. Malo-ha

May 8, 2003
    I am going to have to cancel. My grandmother has had a stroke and has 3 days to live. We are leaving tomorrow.

22. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Sorry to hear that Mary. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

23. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Yes Marry, I'm sorry to hear that.

24. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    I'm sooooooo sorry Krash and Marry, but I don't think that I'll be able to get those autographs for you. :( I'll do my best, but I don't think I'll have enough money on-hand at the con.

I'll do my best, but I'm not sure.......

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I don't think that I'll be able to get those autographs for you.
    Don't worry about that...just have a good time, and bring back plenty of pictures to share with everyone at December meeting!

As I told Mary at Mid-Ohio...I would rather get an autograph myself (rather then someone else do it) because it's a chance to meet a SW/Farscape/whatever celebrity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.