main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Star Wars Hasbro Action Figure Dioramas

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by xenoalways, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenoalways

xenoalways Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2009
    idk if this is he rite forum 2 post this thread, but hey, if it's created by hand, I'd assume it's art rite?

But...

I c these all over the net of various pepo like u and I tht r making these diorama background type deal and placing the action figures onto them 2 make it actually look like the actual scene tht took place.

i.e. the millenium falcon where Luke is training w/ tht blast shield or even the death star, trash compactor scene and the corridors and the duel between Vader and Ben.

Point being, who on here does these things, and if u do create them, wuld u sell them?

I'm not very artful and need help acquiring them 4 my special fan-film project.

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'll be perfectly honest here: I haven't got a clue as to what you just said. Could you repeat the post using English, please?

3. xenoalways

xenoalways Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2009
    People like you and I have created these miniature background scenes for their SW action figures and place them online, I.e. The niubniubuniverse, that's the name of the site, he has several of these dioramas created and posted them.

What I want to know is, is who on this Jedi council forum do this similar thing and if them do, would they sell them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.