Rocky M, NC Star Wars Highschool Yearbook...

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Nov 13, 2002.

?

Star Wars Highschool Yearbook...

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Padme and Anakin 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Han and Leia 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Chewy and C3-PO 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Artoo and Ewok of choice 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes just like back in highschool... time for the annual has come around. Vote for the cutest couple, winners will be awarded a round trip flight to the Outer Rim with a romantic dinner for two and some good ol' fashion fun. The Nominees are:

Padme and Anakin
    Han and Leia
    Chewy and C3-PO
    Artoo and Ewok of choice

Ok, so I got bored...

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Han and Leia, without a doubt. :)
  4. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I voted Padme and Anakin just because Padme is HOT!... Who is the sick freak who voted for Artoo and an Ewok?

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  5. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That "sick freak" would be me. Was there ever any doubt? Besides, you're the sick freak who made them an option. :p

I stand by my vote. The only thing more cute than than an ewok is R2. When you put the two of them together their cute factor multiplies exponentially...unless you're thinking about a couple in the sexual sense, then it's just sick (and so are you for thinking that way about R2 and an ewok).
  6. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
  7. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Entropy, you are a sad strange little man... so tell us again how you ESCAPED a mental help hospital.

Seriously sick....

Lod Reh Sajon ~
  8. DarthThanatosis Jedi Youngling

I cannot vote on this one. The couple I remember is not listed. Maybe because no one knew about it. And I was one half of that couple. Oh, yeah, she can hide it. All night long. hehe
  9. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    WoW! Ok dude I'll start a write in campaign to get you nominated on the next one. All those in favor pledge your support for the Cutest couple:

Darth Thanatosis and his b*tch Jar-Jar Binks

Really guy, let's try to keep it civil.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.